Are pancakes kosher? -

Solution
(Disclaimer: I am not a Jew. If any Jews are reading this and want to correct me or teach me how to make money fast please do so.)

If you make them with lard I'd assume they weren't because mixing meat and dairy products isn't kosher. However if you didn't do that I'd assume it would be fine.
Lard is pig fat. So that definitely wouldn't be Kosher. Milk and eggs are both considered dairy, and therefore fine to mix. Blintzes are a popular Jewish pancake.

Orion Balls Deux

Macho Mochi Man!
kiwifarms.net
(Disclaimer: I am not a Jew. If any Jews are reading this and want to correct me or teach me how to make money fast please do so.)

If you make them with lard I'd assume they weren't because mixing meat and dairy products isn't kosher. However if you didn't do that I'd assume it would be fine.
Lard is pig fat. So that definitely wouldn't be Kosher. Milk and eggs are both considered dairy, and therefore fine to mix. Blintzes are a popular Jewish pancake.

Solution

Orion Balls Deux

Macho Mochi Man!
kiwifarms.net
I didn't make the rules. I just know that milk and eggs stay in the same fridge, separate from the meat fridge, in a Kosher home. That being said, I would not recommend working a house party in an Orthodox home on a Saturday evening.
E- Also, the eggs can have no blood spots. If they do, they are considered meat.
They aren't dairy though, eggs aren't produced from milk or even a mammal. (No one eats platypus eggs)
Where are the eggs located in your grocery? I'll bet they're right next to the butter, cheese, and milk. Eggs arent kept with the hamburger and chicken. Don't know why it's considered dairy. Not Jewish.

Last edited:

KateHikes14

We can do this the easy way, or the hard way
kiwifarms.net
Where are the eggs located in your grocery? I'll bet they're right next to the butter, cheese, and milk. Eggs arent kept with the hamburger and chicken. Don't know why it's considered dairy. Not Jewish.
Their proximity (they are both very commonly used as an ingredient and need refrigeration (in America)) doesn't make them dairy, dairy is a milk product and chickens aren't even mammals.
i might. but i've never been offered one.
If you find a place that sells them let me know.

Just A Butt

Walker went on to call Flaten a "weenie."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1620051795215.png

i take it back, i don't think i want one anymore.

for a variety of reasons.