Are the riots good or bad for Trump's 2020 chances?

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Good or bad?

• Good

Votes: 41 37.6%
  • Bad

Votes: 19 17.4%
  • Neither

Votes: 49 45.0%

• Total voters

Dread First

Blaze di fire mek we bun dem!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trump repeatedly shot himself in the foot in the 2016 election and he still won because the Democrats chose to nominate Hillary over Sanders and their own corruption was extensively documented by WikiLeaks. Despite the sheer volume of anti-Trump rhetoric and news that was dug up on him by both Democrats AND Republicans, Trump won the nomination and he won the election. That speaks volumes about how jaded people were with that election cycle.

Trump's opponent this cycle is Joe Biden. Unaffiliated/undecided voters may very well opt to vote for Biden, but I'd doubt that considering his extensive history of publicly visible predatory behaviour along with his MANY policies and statements that reflect poorly in the current year. Plus, SARS 2.0 completely shut down any possiblity of an actual primary leaving him as the de facto candidate. It's not like he won the Democrat nomination specifically because he was the superior man. Bernie just decided to stop fighting the uphill battle once acutal bio-warfare took over the country.

Trump will win, but let me be perfectly clear: he won't win because he's the superior candidate. He's gonna win purely because the opposition can't even put up a fight.

Queen Elizabeth II

Mommy
kiwifarms.net
Won't make the slightest bit of difference. For all the virtue signalling I'd wager like on Europe most people dont really give a shit about BLM now; everyone felt sorry about George but once the woke shit kicked off the number of supporters trailed off considerably.

I see Trump doing even better in numbers than he did first time around. Because while he is a cunt and not that far off being senile himself he's not into woke shit.

No Ma'ams Land

Read Sutter Cane
kiwifarms.net
The riots will lead to a spike in infections, which will lead to more lockdowns, which become more riots, more infections, lockdowns, riots, infections...

Trump's chances increase with each cycle because more of his opponents' voters are purposefully risking death.

Made In China

I'm from Pennsylvania.
kiwifarms.net
Know your history. Take note of 1968 and 1972. 68 in particular is the authoritative election here. In the face of social disorder the Silent Majority of American went with the law and order GOP candidate.

Generally people want anarchy when they feel secure, authoritarianism when they feel unsafe. Seems to me like "the people" have chosen anarchy for now.

All Cops Are Based

the day soyjak killed burzum
kiwifarms.net
As always, it’s the normies.

Most normies are nominally “for” racial equality and “against” police brutality, but they’re ALSO “against” looting, and now they’re being told that their perfectly rational viewpoint is racist and alt-right.

Right. This sort of radical intersectional rhetoric isn't new to anyone who's Very Online or had to take some humanities classes in college, but it's trickling into "reality" now in a way that's gonna be kinda of startling to the rest of the population.

A lot of them are gonna kowtow to the message to prove they're one of the good whites, that they're on board with the enlightened cosmopolitan class, etc, but a lot of others are gonna start drifting right. And the latter group isn't speaking speaking up right now for the most part, so there's a false sense of consensus.

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
Thanks to immigration that "Silent Majority" is now approaching a "Silent Plurality" and soon a "Silent Minority". They're beginning to wake up and take their own side though. If the Republicans can become the "Party of White People and White Allies" they can survive. But if the GOP act like typical cucks and value virtue signaling like Mitt Romney's impeachment-voting ass then it'll implode.

Interesting times.
Good. Fuck the silent majority.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Good. Fuck the silent majority.

I unironically agree with you. If the middle and working classes want a future, they can no longer be silent. The era of kicking the can down the road or moving one town over so their children can go to “good schools” is done and was never sustainable to begin with. Let’s actually have that conversation about race and class that the media has been simultaneously goading and ducking since the 1960s.

Last edited:

Distant Stare

Orbital Drop Shock Troopers
kiwifarms.net
They are neither. Trump's victory was a historical fluke causes by Clinton voters being too confident that she would win, and not showing up to pulls. Also she was not a like able candidate.

These riots might be perceived as a protest against Trump, and so they represent how eager people are to vote him out

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
Good for Trump.

Even if you disapprove of his handling of the situation, it makes absolutely zero sense to vote for the party behind the riots vice the party you think didn't do enough about the riots.