Are there any diet sodas that don't taste terrible? -

whatever I feel like

Flu Friendly Furby
kiwifarms.net
The diet versions of sodas you don't normally drink are good because you don't know what is "wrong" with them. Except diet root beer, you don't have to be an aficionado to know that there is something very wrong with those so-called drinks.

MuuMuu Bunnylips

"I'm not angry, just very disappointed."
kiwifarms.net
The diet versions of sodas you don't normally drink are good because you don't know what is "wrong" with them. Except diet root beer, you don't have to be an aficionado to know that there is something very wrong with those so-called drinks.
I just find it hard to believe with all the shit we can do that they can't come up with something that tastes right.

Agricola

kiwifarms.net
kiwifarms.net
My family has a lot of type I diabetes (the non fatty, insulin dependent kind) so I grew up never drinking full calorie soda. It is an acquired taste and as an adult I don't like the taste of any soda with sugar so most diet shit tastes good and normal to me.

Coke Zero > Diet Coke. Diet Mountain Dew is ok too. Diet Code Red is especially tasty. Diet Dr. Pepper is nasty tho, it's good when it's crisp and cold but starts tasting like ass the moment it warms up a bit. Diet orange sunkist is also great.

I stock up on Cherry Coca-Cola Zero this time of year as Coca-Cola only ships it to Canadian stores once a year
You poor bastard but thank you for this perspective, I feel rich now.

CWCchange

ǝƃuɐɥɔƆMƆ
kiwifarms.net
Diet Vanilla Coke, among other flavors. I'm very popular on here when I said Diet Coke will always be better than Coke Zed.

BlueSpark

kiwifarms.net
Like Marissa said, C.oke Zero. C.oke Zero is made to taste as close to regular coke as possible.

You should bare in mind that "diet" drinks that contain artificial sweeteners are still bad for you and may even be worse than regular soda:

Edit: WTF fucking Kiwi Farms autocorrect :mad:

• Dumb
Reactions: Polyboros2

Papa Adolfo's Take'n'Bake

It's screamin' good.
kiwifarms.net
What's unironically better for you to do is to make your own syrups and mix them with club soda.

E.g. my favorite, when I have time is:
Lemon juice (hand squeezed, about the juice from half the lemon.)
Simple syrup (sugar + water simmered for a while.) (or agave nectar, whichever is on hand.)
Club soda with ice

Make the syrup first by dissolving the sweetener into the lemon juice
Pour over the club soda
Stir.

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
Does Seltzer and flavored sparkling waters count?

Or are those the drinks of infidels because they lack any real flavor despite what the flavor the can claims?

Robert Sanvagene

Pretend spergs are bullshit autists
kiwifarms.net
Cork Zero* was the only diet soda that didn't taste like entirely like liquified chemical warfare. I'd go as far as to say that it was pretty darn good when served from a glass bottle. Sadly, those dickheads at The Coca-Cola Company decided that Cork Zero* was too good, thus replacing it with Coke No Sugar a.k.a. Diet Coke Pour Homme. 🤮

Sparkling mineral water is now my preferred diet soda of choice.

EDIT: *Deliberate misspelling ... the correct spelling uncovers one heck of an Easter egg, though I'm probably ⏰ in discovering it.
EDIT the second: wtaf ... nobody else ITT seems to be having any Cork Zero issues. Maybe I'm exceptional.

Coke Zero

Last edited:
Tags
None