Are there any diet sodas that don't taste terrible? -

Travis Touchdown Cumsock

What an absolute travesty.
kiwifarms.net
Mountain Dew Zero actually tastes pretty good compared to the abomination that is Diet Mountain Dew. I hate most diet sodas and I like Mountain Dew Zero.

Coleman Francis

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you drink diet coke for awhile it grows on you. I prefer it to regular coke now. Diet Pepsi is legit too. Coke zzero is awesome, cherry coke zzero too.

MembersSchoolPizza

Sworn Brother of the Cult of Browning
kiwifarms.net
I like Čoke Zero. "Čoke Zero Sugar" is not *quite* as good, but it's still better than anything else. Sprite Zero isn't too bad. Mt. Dew zero tastes almost like Mt Dew, if you consider that an endorsement.

There used to be diet root beer called A&W TEN that was pretty good. But apparently it was discontinued a few years ago.

Magog

kiwifarms.net
Just get yourself used to the taste of sucralose. Start replacing your sugar in your tea and coffee in shit with splenda until you get used to it. When you are looking at Diet Soda look at the ingredients and see if it has Sucralose. I don't like the ones with Aspartame as much. Those belong in a garbage can.

acmeurquhart

kiwifarms.net
Cork Zero* was the only diet soda that didn't taste like entirely like liquified chemical warfare. I'd go as far as to say that it was pretty darn good when served from a glass bottle. Sadly, those dickheads at The Coca-Cola Company decided that Cork Zero* was too good, thus replacing it with Coke No Sugar a.k.a. Diet Coke Pour Homme. 🤮

Sparkling mineral water is now my preferred diet soda of choice.

EDIT: *Deliberate misspelling ... the correct spelling uncovers one heck of an Easter egg, though I'm probably ⏰ in discovering it.
EDIT the second: wtaf ... nobody else ITT seems to be having any Cork Zero issues. Maybe I'm exceptional.

BIG, BLACK DICK
You mean Соkе Zero?

Alex Krycek

He’s a goof, he’s aloof, he’s seeking out reason.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not really a soda but my go to drinks are Unsweet Iced Tea with lime or Seltzer Water with lime.

Dr. Ricearoni

This isn't even my most autistic form
kiwifarms.net
I tried this cool new zero-calorie drink the other day called water? Idunno, it's kinda new-age for me I guess cause I'm not quite sure I get it. It doesn't even fizz and you can barely taste the sweetener. Clear sodas have always been kinda tasteless to me

MembersSchoolPizza

Sworn Brother of the Cult of Browning
kiwifarms.net
I tried this cool new zero-calorie drink the other day called water? Idunno, it's kinda new-age for me I guess cause I'm not quite sure I get it. It doesn't even fizz and you can barely taste the sweetener. Clear sodas have always been kinda tasteless to me
Did it go well with your raw roots and haunch of antelope? How did you carry it back to your cave, in the gourd or the skull of a giant cat?

Tags
None