Are there/Have there been any Trans users on the farms? -

The Sacred Chao

.ooM
kiwifarms.net
Where's the null lolcow thread

Punished “Venom” pH

Trash gremlin, got sentience as a cosmic joke :U
kiwifarms.net
There’s at least one (me), probably many others. I’ve had a good experience, most of the transphobic people are just trying to win the endless edgelords arms race and I don’t really take them seriously.

I’ve stuck around so far because I think there’s a culture of investigation and journalistic expectations that pleasantly surprised me, it’s like if Bellingcat was run by Channers.

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
kiwifarms.net
There’s at least one (me), probably many others. I’ve had a good experience, most of the transphobic people are just trying to win the endless edgelords arms race and I don’t really take them seriously.

I’ve stuck around so far because I think there’s a culture of investigation and journalistic expectations that pleasantly surprised me, it’s like if Bellingcat was run by Channers.
So when are you 41% and are you going to livestream it?

The Sacred Chao

.ooM
kiwifarms.net

post feet programmer socks

Last edited: