Are there parents on this website? -

FierceBrosnan

The Primal Brat Tamer.
kiwifarms.net
I'm kinda like Ghengis Khan, I've sired many offspring but they are strong enough to fend for themselves by virtue of being half me so no actual parenting is required. In fact you reading this right know could be one of my many children. Know that your true father loves you always and one day we shall ride together in conquest.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
It would be perfectly reasonable and statistically likely that at least a few kiwis are parents who are proactive enough & internet savvy to scout the pitfalls of electronic adolescence so that they can steer their children's development away from Sonic and social media outlets with diaper fetish communities. Maybe they get sidetracked by something amusing, but at least their kids will never end up transtrending or treating facebook like a journal for their period stains.

I'm Just A Human Bean

Product of the Evil White Man
kiwifarms.net
It would be perfectly reasonable and statistically likely that at least a few kiwis are parents who are proactive enough & internet savvy to scout the pitfalls of electronic adolescence so that they can steer their children's development away from Sonic and social media outlets with diaper fetish communities. Maybe they get sidetracked by something amusing, but at least their kids will never end up transtrending or treating facebook like a journal for their period stains.
No, a true Kiwifarmer would raise their kids into lolcows to keep this website alive.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino