Are They Dead Yet? - Because sometimes, you just want someone to tell you if a cow is dead.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Bob Page

Electronic Old Gendo Ikari
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not BP, but is Nick Bate dead yet?
Either soon enough if the inmates get him(if he's in gen pop) or his (lack of)hygiene would keep the inmates from shanking him(seriously, he's a walking ball of stank and tooth rot) and he'll die of some infection/disease. Either way, it's very probable he'll die in prison, only a matter of time though.

N

NG 070

kiwifarms.net
Perhaps Kiwi Farms should have a death pool, maybe after the lolcow of the year winner.

I think a lot of them are endangered species.
Yeah, a general deadpool would be worth having in the Lolcow General forum, seeing as there's a few non-BP cows that frequently teeter on the edge of death for a variety of reasons (i.e. Barb Chandler, Chance Charmichael, Boogie, and even Spoony if he goes completely off his rocker and becomes an hero). But the vast majority seem to be centralized to the BP, so.... yeah.

Dangerhair

kiwifarms.net
Either soon enough if the inmates get him(if he's in gen pop) or his (lack of)hygiene would keep the inmates from shanking him(seriously, he's a walking ball of stank and tooth rot) and he'll die of some infection/disease. Either way, it's very probable he'll die in prison, only a matter of time though.
There's some pretty crazy fucking lifers in prison. I remember reading an interview with a gang member who brutally murdered two other gang members and due to his rap sheet, got two consecutive sentences of natural life or 99 years.

He was placed in gen pop and the guards tipped him off that one of a new batch of inmates was a pedophile. Even prison guards hate pedos, and in this prison, the code for a pedo was to give him shoes that were several sizes too small.

He promptly introduced himself to the pedo by smashing the pedo's face into a metal table until he stopped twitching. According to the interview, he was proud of the fact that the doctors took a while to find out whether it was the brain hemorrhage or the snapped spinal cord killed him first.

For killing the pedo, the gang member got an additional 40 years, which really doesn't matter when you're 3 years into a 198 year sentence.

The interviewer from Vice or whatever lefty outfit it was asked him if he felt bad about what he did.

"Fuck no" was the response. "If some sick fuck tried to rape your kid, don't tell me you wouldn't want him dead"

The interviewer started on some virtue signalling about not perpetuating the cycle of violence, and the prisoner interrupted him with

"Fuck that PC bullshit. You'd be praying every night that someone like me would kill that sick fuck. I've done society a service. You tell me why the fuck I'm in this shithole for 238 years for taking out a pimp, a drug dealer and a child molestor."

Bob Page

Electronic Old Gendo Ikari
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's some pretty crazy fucking lifers in prison. I remember reading an interview with a gang member who brutally murdered two other gang members and due to his rap sheet, got two consecutive sentences of natural life or 99 years.

He was placed in gen pop and the guards tipped him off that one of a new batch of inmates was a pedophile. Even prison guards hate pedos, and in this prison, the code for a pedo was to give him shoes that were several sizes too small.

He promptly introduced himself to the pedo by smashing the pedo's face into a metal table until he stopped twitching. According to the interview, he was proud of the fact that the doctors took a while to find out whether it was the brain hemorrhage or the snapped spinal cord killed him first.

For killing the pedo, the gang member got an additional 40 years, which really doesn't matter when you're 3 years into a 198 year sentence.

The interviewer from Vice or whatever lefty outfit it was asked him if he felt bad about what he did.

"Fuck no" was the response. "If some sick fuck tried to rape your kid, don't tell me you wouldn't want him dead"

The interviewer started on some virtue signalling about not perpetuating the cycle of violence, and the prisoner interrupted him with

"Fuck that PC bullshit. You'd be praying every night that someone like me would kill that sick fuck. I've done society a service. You tell me why the fuck I'm in this shithole for 238 years for taking out a pimp, a drug dealer and a child molestor."
Can you PM me a link to that?

• Winner
Reactions: Dr W

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
Papa Wilcher? Hasn’t had another heart attack yet, but when he does, there will be funeral selfies.
I still think kai misunderstood the situation there. He was probably just held overnight for something and in her feeble mind=HEART ATTACK. He was back home the next day if memory serves me correct. She even took a snap of him “cutting meat!” Because that’s what kai takes snaps of.

Len Kagamoney

damn you len
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With how common communicable diseases go through prison, I'm surprised he isn't dead yet. They get little to no health treatment, and it's a breeding ground for infection. A prime target for meningitis.
And if he still plays with feces, it's a miracle he hasn't been killed by c.diff yet.

N

NG 070

kiwifarms.net
Seconding a status update on Pixy. Her hometown was right in the path of Hurricane Harvey and we haven't heard a peep from her since.
I think I remember hearing on /pt/ that someone from their family posted a FB status saying they were safe. But other than that... nothing.

Maybe she just up and decided to finally get a life. If that's the case, good for her IMHO.

Tiny Clanger

Has anyone seen my froglets?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol, calm down.
Agreed. After peacing the fuck out of every other online forum due to boredom, this is the only one that continues to amuse and delight.

Never change, KF.

Can I nominate NoCouchie as a candidate? Raven will either suffocate, bore or work him to death for pointless gofftat before long. His entire mien these days screams "I want my couch back..."

(it's the kindest thing to do. There's no life,,stuck in a shed with goffbag granny and Plasticella but with no couch and no balls. Pity poor NoCouch.)

Last edited:
Tags
None