• “stewing and brewing”

Are They Dead Yet?Because sometimes, you just want someone to tell you if a cow is dead.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Broken Pussy, Jan 16, 2018.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@CasualSeppuku, @Broken Pussy, @Melchett

1. Did we mention one of the Hartley Hooligans? They should be on the list, especially the youngest most horrible one-although not in front of Ashley.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. I'm waiting for Ashleigh Shackelford's heart attack. And the results of the Fat Census. :optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:

summerandtempest

summerandtempest holistic women's health psychiatrist

kiwifarms.net
  3. They’re in the OP.

• Like Like x 1
    Broken Pussy

Broken Pussy Kitten Enthusiast
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Luna?
    I think they got Rogers funeral money...
    But she hasn't posted on Instagram, in a few days.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Sketch

Sketch Lvl 9001 shit poster

kiwifarms.net
  5. What about Jaxon Buell? I don't think his parents have updated in a while so at the very least he's in poor health.

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  6. I'd like to add Raven Sparks and Margaret Palermo to the pool. Not that they're in imminent danger, more's the pity, but it would come as a relief to their kids. Their son/daughter would finally be able to live without some crazy bitch slinging vile shit their way at random intervals. They're just forty something but they have shitty diets, and they're the type hospital staff hates. Fingers crossed.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    bitchtitsdontcount

bitchtitsdontcount breast cancer awareness

kiwifarms.net
  7. Seconded. Have you seen the state of NoCouch? God knows what Ravy's done to him, but he looks more haggard after being stuck a few days in the shed with Goffbag Granny than he did working the crumbo rush for FedEx.

Alas, I'm starting to think she's eternal. A neverending curse on planet earth in mallgoff tat. Shudder.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Tiny Clanger

Tiny Clanger Loosely knitted
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Although, if Raven dies, it would benefit a lot of people. That bitch is toxic waste.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Placebo

Placebo Thanks to denial, I'm immortal!

kiwifarms.net
  9. i suggest morgan from the munchie threads, one of these days those pill are gonna do her in

electroconvulsivetherapy

electroconvulsivetherapy *convulses gently*

kiwifarms.net
  10. I do not think so, do not want evil for anyone...

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. I don't think you've met the woman. She's nothing but evil.

• Winner Winner x 6
    Placebo

kiwifarms.net
  12. Would it be easier to name cows who *have* died?
    The only one I know of is Kadeelyn Konstantino, an ardent MBI'er and drug user who OD'd on heroin last year. People on IG tried to say she killed herself due to bullying on LCF, but the truth came out when an anon found an article about her drug dealer being charged for selling the junk that ended up ending Kadee's life. I seem to recall you all had a thread on her here.

ETA:
    Holy shit, I didn't know Jahi was still veggin'. Poor soul. I can't believe the Hartley Hooligans are still here, too. I think Ashley Isaacs must have sold her soul for an immortality elixir. She doesn't physics. Does not compute. I can't figure her out when I crunch metabolic numbers. What do you want to bet, she will outlive all of us. It's unreal how she is still breathing.

• Like Like x 2
    MBI Researcher

MBI Researcher OG Munchausen By Internet Research Anon

kiwifarms.net
  13. Julie Terryberry committed suicide.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Placebo

kiwifarms.net
  14. I can’t seem to track down any recent posts from Mama Nails recently. I know this is a “are they dead yet?” Thread. But the question I have is “Is Jahi in the ground yet?”

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    Plague_Spectrum

Plague_Spectrum The doctor nobody asked for
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. I think that the cows in the most danger of dying are the anorexics. I can see them dropping dead with a cold snap or a fall. The fatties and deforms and comas all have hit a stasis point and will likely die slowly. They'll also be hidden from view while they die. The anorexics will just run out of juice and drop.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    bigshot

bigshot Some call me ween. I call me BIGSHOT!

kiwifarms.net
  16. I dunno... The anorexics are still chuggin along on whatever fumes they're running on. Plus the souls of the recently deceased.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Placebo

kiwifarms.net
  17. when will chris die and what will barb do when that happens

• Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    OtterParty

OtterParty I shall crush your skull like a clam on my tummy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Boogie and other fatties (Slaton Sisters, Ragen Chastain/her wife, etc.) could drop off at any time. Unfortunately, Judy Freespirit proves that morbidly obese people may somehow last into their 70s.

MarissaXD

MarissaXD Straight Out of Jehenna, the Crimson Flash

kiwifarms.net
  19. Can we start placing bets on whether it'll be her or lurch first?

uncleShitHeel

uncleShitHeel Basically a head in a basket

kiwifarms.net
  20. Luna. She has already OD'd at least once.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Clockwork Dragon

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.