Are They Dead Yet? - Because sometimes, you just want someone to tell you if a cow is dead.

Z

ZG 241

kiwifarms.net
Agreed. After peacing the fuck out of every other online forum due to boredom, this is the only one that continues to amuse and delight.

Never change, KF.

Can I nominate NoCouchie as a candidate? Raven will either suffocate, bore or work him to death for pointless gofftat before long. His entire mien these days screams "I want my couch back..."

(it's the kindest thing to do. There's no life,,stuck in a shed with goffbag granny and Plasticella but with no couch and no balls. Pity poor NoCouch.)
I'd like to add Raven Sparks and Margaret Palermo to the pool. Not that they're in imminent danger, more's the pity, but it would come as a relief to their kids. Their son/daughter would finally be able to live without some crazy bitch slinging vile shit their way at random intervals. They're just forty something but they have shitty diets, and they're the type hospital staff hates. Fingers crossed.

Tiny Clanger

Probably your granny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to add Raven Sparks and Margaret Palermo to the pool. Not that they're in imminent danger, more's the pity, but it would come as a relief to their kids. Their son/daughter would finally be able to live without some crazy bitch slinging vile shit their way at random intervals. They're just forty something but they have shitty diets, and they're the type hospital staff hates. Fingers crossed.
Seconded. Have you seen the state of NoCouch? God knows what Ravy's done to him, but he looks more haggard after being stuck a few days in the shed with Goffbag Granny than he did working the crumbo rush for FedEx.

Alas, I'm starting to think she's eternal. A neverending curse on planet earth in mallgoff tat. Shudder.

MBI Researcher

OG Munchausen By Internet Research Anon
kiwifarms.net
Would it be easier to name cows who *have* died?
The only one I know of is Kadeelyn Konstantino, an ardent MBI'er and drug user who OD'd on heroin last year. People on IG tried to say she killed herself due to bullying on LCF, but the truth came out when an anon found an article about her drug dealer being charged for selling the junk that ended up ending Kadee's life. I seem to recall you all had a thread on her here.

ETA:
Holy shit, I didn't know Jahi was still veggin'. Poor soul. I can't believe the Hartley Hooligans are still here, too. I think Ashley Isaacs must have sold her soul for an immortality elixir. She doesn't physics. Does not compute. I can't figure her out when I crunch metabolic numbers. What do you want to bet, she will outlive all of us. It's unreal how she is still breathing.

Placebo

Thanks to denial, I'm immortal!
kiwifarms.net
Would it be easier to name cows who *have* died?
The only one I know of is Kadeelyn Konstantino, an ardent MBI'er and drug user who OD'd on heroin last year. People on IG tried to say she killed herself due to bullying on LCF, but the truth came out when an anon found an article about her drug dealer being charged for selling the junk that ended up ending Kadee's life. I seem to recall you all had a thread on her here.

ETA:
Holy shit, I didn't know Jahi was still veggin'. Poor soul. I can't believe the Hartley Hooligans are still here, too. I think Ashley Isaacs must have sold her soul for an immortality elixir. She doesn't physics. Does not compute. I can't figure her out when I crunch metabolic numbers. What do you want to bet, she will outlive all of us. It's unreal how she is still breathing.
Julie Terryberry committed suicide.

bigshot

Some call me a freak. I call me BIGSHOT!
kiwifarms.net
I think that the cows in the most danger of dying are the anorexics. I can see them dropping dead with a cold snap or a fall. The fatties and deforms and comas all have hit a stasis point and will likely die slowly. They'll also be hidden from view while they die. The anorexics will just run out of juice and drop.

MarissaXD

Straight Out of Jehenna, the Crimson Flash
kiwifarms.net
I think that the cows in the most danger of dying are the anorexics. I can see them dropping dead with a cold snap or a fall. The fatties and deforms and comas all have hit a stasis point and will likely die slowly. They'll also be hidden from view while they die. The anorexics will just run out of juice and drop.
Boogie and other fatties (Slaton Sisters, Ragen Chastain/her wife, etc.) could drop off at any time. Unfortunately, Judy Freespirit proves that morbidly obese people may somehow last into their 70s.

• Informative
Reactions: Forkyourspoons
Tags
None