Are They Dead Yet? - Because sometimes, you just want someone to tell you if a cow is dead.

CalaliniBullshit

kiwifarms.net
I presume we can make requests here? I didn't want to dig up an old thread as I have nothing new myself to add to it, but I want to know if he's dead yet....
Not a cow, but a cow relative - has anyone got any information on Jaxon Buell ("Jaxon Strong" as his parents call him). They seem to have disappeared off social media and stopped begging for money, even their so-called charity website is dead.
Has the boy died or just really ill and they don't want people to know? I've done some googling but didn't come up with much except old Facebook posts. The latest public updates on Jaxon seem to be from last year.
Strange that the parents aren't bothering to continue cashing in on him?
(edit to add links)

A Skeleton

kiwifarms.net
I presume we can make requests here? I didn't want to dig up an old thread as I have nothing new myself to add to it, but I want to know if he's dead yet....
Not a cow, but a cow relative - has anyone got any information on Jaxon Buell ("Jaxon Strong" as his parents call him). They seem to have disappeared off social media and stopped begging for money, even their so-called charity website is dead.
Has the boy died or just really ill and they don't want people to know? I've done some googling but didn't come up with much except old Facebook posts. The latest public updates on Jaxon seem to be from last year.
(edit to add links)
Both the parents have newer pictures on their personal facebook pages. They probably just got busted for fraud

Bani

Mind if I call you Karen?
kiwifarms.net
(edit to add links)
It was their marriage that died, not Jaxon. There's a post on there talking about the mom selling her wedding jewelry.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It looks like the one who is already dead will be in the ground first. Jahi shows all the signs of impending heart failure.

As for the Buells, they both say Jaxon is fine, but they are now divorced and living in separate states (I think.). Husband wants to do public speaking. My guess is they institutionalized Jaxon, otherwise whichever parent had him would keep up the pity party. No reason to give it up unless you feel you did something wrong.

Despite her diet of souls and her deal with the devil, Ashley also doesn’t appear to be well. It could be only emotional, but she sounds pretty sick in her cries for help and companionship.

The Hartley dog is very ill, and is as skinny as Ashley, but I’m sure Gwen will rub oregano oil on him to make him better.

Broken Pussy

Kitten Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, Jahi went from mostly dead to full-dead. Her insides have turned to soup.

Ashley’s mother left her to die, but she didn’t die. Spite has zero calories.

Both of the Hooligans are alive, though one of them has had a rash for a year.

Luna has not died of a heroin overdose, but she has become homeless. Also, her hair care regimen seems to be nonexsistent.

Tammy Slaton is not only still alive, she got her own YouYube channel and is actually kind of charming, in a gross, fat redneck way.

Margo Palermo is alive and still batshit. I refuse to investigate further.

Raven is alive and recently remarried someone who isn’t a child, but also probably isn’t a homo sapien, either.

Lainey is alive, but some people have speculated that there are signs of domestic assault in some recent photos. I make no joke on this one.

OfficialUnofficial

supercalifragilisticexistensialcrisis
kiwifarms.net
Not BP, and if you logged in around last month you'd probably already know, but Terry's gone and... well, not buried (they'd have to find all of him) but gone at any rate.
I haven’t been here in like 3 months and have no clue what this is in reference to, but I feel like I need to know

• Agree
Reactions: Billiam Cipher
Tags
None