Are They Dead Yet? - Because sometimes, you just want someone to tell you if a cow is dead.

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

snuffleupagus

Figment of your imagination
kiwifarms.net
I’ve barely seen her mentioned here but I’m really curious about what happened to Lauren Fisher of Sparkling Adventures. She had such a strong online presence with her authentic unschooling gypsy, off grid, camper van living, brother murdered by their crazy druggy father, having an illegal surrogate gayby in Iceland, sparkling lifestyle and then poof. I worry about her four daughters.

Poopstain

kiwifarms.net
Ashley Isaacs?

Holy living fuck I wish I had not googled that one....

I’ve barely seen her mentioned here but I’m really curious about what happened to Lauren Fisher of Sparkling Adventures. She had such a strong online presence with her authentic unschooling gypsy, off grid, camper van living, brother murdered by their crazy druggy father, having an illegal surrogate gayby in Iceland, sparkling lifestyle and then poof. I worry about her four daughters.
Your concern for your fellow human beings does you credit--but what can you do? Nothing......

Tags
None