Are trans men less vocal as trans women because they tend to pass better? -

UntimelyDhelmise

Rusty Recluse
kiwifarms.net
This has been something on my mind for a while now, but even just hearing the word "trans" tends to invoke images of bad drag queens and uncanny valley faces. And both are nearly always towards MTFs. I know part (or more likely a good solid chunk) of the reason is, from what I understand, testosterone is a more aggressive hormone than estrogen, so it's far easier to change your body to look like a man than a woman. That and the effects of testosterone are harder to reverse, thus why we're starting to see freakshow parents making trans kids before the "evil puberty" ruins their twisted plans.

But the question is, is that why trans men are overall a less noticeable presence in the LGBT+E=MC2/SJW field? Because they pass so well that they don't feel the need to screech at everyone about how special they are?

Zeke Von Genbu

BRINGER OF CHAOS (Art by KF user: FroggyMan)
kiwifarms.net
According to my trans friends, trans men don't get as many side effects and aren't as emotionally unstable during their transition when they take HRT. Something to do with the differences of estrogen and testosterone when under HRT. So the trans women are going through mood whiplash fuckery and the trans men aren't going through as much, so the trans men aren't as vocal because they aren't in a really unstable state. That is the gist of what I remember.

BoingoTango

Sabat on a gayops
kiwifarms.net
I just don't think there are as many FTM trannys. I think it's more popular to be MTF because there are more men who have given up on the idea of being a real man, so they instead decide to give up and become a woman, because they think that it would be easier, and since they can't get the girl they've always wanted, they'll instead become her. Plus they are usually generally perverts.

Especially with the current political climate where women can claim oppression points and take over things, then on top of that they will be trans and will have extra oppression points.

It's funny though, because it must be way easier to be FTM, because all you really have to do is get a boyish hair cut, where guy clothes and put on a strap on.
Low-effort MTF trannys have a long, long way to go to be passable. Takes a lot more.

Chalk Eater

Let's go back there tomorrow, alright?
kiwifarms.net
i've met plenty of MTF trans people, but only one FTM. little late, but i see that as one of the bigger factors

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Y2K Baby

Cho Chan

jesus tryna take th wheel but i wanna keep sinning
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's surprising to me people say on KF that there are more MTFs than FTMs, when I've encountered far more FTMs/female nonbinaries online. I think the FTMs are probably a lot younger though, usually teens or early 20s. That said, I feel like they tend to be less vocal because for a lot of them it's just trying to fit in socially with other communities. Trans women are also seen higher on the totem pole anyways.

If you mean real life, it's probably because seeing a male figure in a dress sticks out, but a female figure in pants with a short haircut? Not so much.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Tanith’s Worst and Only
kiwifarms.net
I know that HRT works better with women than men. It has something to do with how the effects of testosterone is hard to reverse, as opposed to just taking more. I have no clue how the genital surgery’s work for either MTF or FTM, but cosmetics when done competently can look fine without much issue. In my experience, FTMs will, at worst, look more like a bulldyke than anything, while MTFs can go into the “IT’S MA’AM” territory.
I know a couple FTM folk, and I would not be able to tell they didn’t start that way.
They also seem to be more mellowed out about it than MTFs, not sure why.

• Informative
Reactions: Recon

The Manglement

Some internet faggot
kiwifarms.net
I think the rates of real MtFs and FtMs are roughly similar, but most 'transwomen' are just autogynophilic gay men rather than legitimately dysphoric. A butch lesbian who gets off on wearing a strapon in the bedroom and dressing masculine isn't trans, but in the mind of tucutes and trenders they are.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's just face it, men tend to be louder and more vocal than women. It's like mis-categorizing gay men as acting like girls, they don't, they act like a gay man doing a bad parody of women and girls.

Let's just make it clear:
TOMBOY
View attachment 842979
TOMGIRL Fat Faggot
View attachment 842982
FTFY

I know that HRT works better with women than men. It has something to do with how the effects of testosterone is hard to reverse, as opposed to just taking more. I have no clue how the genital surgery’s work for either MTF or FTM, but cosmetics when done competently can look fine without much issue. In my experience, FTMs will, at worst, look more like a bulldyke than anything, while MTFs can go into the “IT’S MA’AM” territory.
I know a couple FTM folk, and I would not be able to tell they didn’t start that way.
They also seem to be more mellowed out about it than MTFs, not sure why.
I also think it comes down the fact that genetic men are conditioned and have genetic ties to antisocial disorders and behaviors. A huge component of antisocial disorders and behaviors is not giving a damn about social rules, so it's easier for them to kick sand in other people's faces and act like entitled brats.
There's also the causation for M2F trannydom as well, like fatherless homes, sex abuse, and autism all of which can lead these cross-dressing men to act like this.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino