Are trans men less vocal as trans women because they tend to pass better? -

Fagatron

ArchFedora
kiwifarms.net
Probably because they're still women and women aren't as aggressive and confrontational as men on average.

Women do tend to have higher emotional intelligence than men anyway, especially men who have taken so many hormone pills they probably rattle as they walk.

The most constantly aggressive men without even cause for their anger I've ever met have been effeminate gays; and I see MtF as a twisted mutation of that.

Fek

What could possibly go wrong?
kiwifarms.net
Is a 5'5" manlet with a soft voice and a tiny inflatadick going to bother you as much as a 6'2" ogre with an uncanny valley "feminine" voice, fake tits, and an adam's apple?

I'd think one is clearly gonna have to work harder than the other to avoid the staring and avoidance.

queerape

WE WAS DANKEY KANGZ N SHIET
kiwifarms.net
For trans men, passing is not hard to do, but passing as your age is. Most trans men have no issue looking like 14 or 15 year old boys, but unless you want to attract pedos, you'd want to look older than that.

Koresh

Vernon Wayne Howell
kiwifarms.net
tl;dr Real transmen behave like men. Real transwomen behave like women.

Because transmen, real ones at least and not yaoi rpers or attention whores like Milo, are mentally men and most men tend to be more stoic. Soyboys are an exception, of course. Non-soy cismen I know and legitimate transmen that I know act the same way when something doesn't go their way, they pull themselves back up by their bootstraps, keep a stiff upper lip so no one thinks they're weak, and either go the other way or try again. They don't bitch, they take it like a man. I'd argue that a lot of these transmen even have a complex about manliness and will act more stereotypically masculine than an actual cisman will. The attention whores though, they screech and whine and cry like girls and lack that perspective of being a "self-made man" and "pulling yourself up by your bootstraps," because they're girls and girls are socialized and arguably biologically predisposed to be more social, thus relying on others more.

It's true that Testosterone is stronger than Estrogen and it's easier to pass on it, but a quick peruse through the tumblr subcategory and attending any trans support group in a liberal area, you'll see that even with a deep 40 year old smoker's voice, these girls don't pass because they have the body language of girls, they dress like girls, and they're, well, girls.

95% of transwomen I've met have all been bitchy cunts, but in two different ways. One is a definitely masculine way, like that dude who trashed that gamestop, and another is in a definitely female "speak to your manager" kind of way, where they'll be passive aggressive, gossip, socially back stab you, etc. Of course the former is probably some dude who couldn't live up to actually being a man or just likes the idea of himself in a dress, but you can't convince me that the transwoman who dresses and acts like every other young woman her age and will be a petty social bitch like them and falter at any actual direct confrontation is the same as the autogynephile. Just like how a girl on Testosterone who dresses in dresses, speaks high and with female cadence, curtsies, hides from aggression or conflict, and is just overall "cutesy" is the same as the person who looks and acts like the rest of the frat chads.

A lot of people criticize transexuals for being heavily reliant on gender roles, but those gender roles exist for a reason. It's because they're true. A true transwoman is going to want to look pretty in a dress like most women and a true transman is going to want to be seen as strong and independent, like most men.

Of course, this is all in general and just my own biased observations.

Okami Green

Negative Person™
kiwifarms.net
Every single transman acts like a woman.
Every 'trans'man I've interacted with never tried to appear manly. They all were the most feminine soyboy men I have ever met and most de-transitioned once they were properly medicated for depression.

They're also probably less vocal because it's hard to make your voice passably deep :/

Lemmingwise

Welcome home
kiwifarms.net
The biological and primitive imperative is far stronger in preventing men to pretend to be women compared to the opposite.

If you have a woman pretending to be a man, okay we have an extra person wanting to risk their life hunting and warring. There is some loss of value for the tribe (less active wombs), but there is some tradeoff in return, assuming she is capable.

If you have a man pretending to be a woman, it's a costly issue. Now this person wants to be recipient of attained goods, without having the female reproductive quality to compensate.

There is a reason men have a far stronger sense of sex detection built into their sexuality (which incidentally if it goes gay is far more likely to be exclusively gay compared to when women's sexuality goes gay).

Last edited:

Anti Fanta

kiwifarms.net
Generally females who look masculine can be very attractive quite far along the 'masculine/feminine axis' e.g. Grace Jones, and things like short hair or men's clothing on women are socially acceptable due to fashion and style icons. Men who look feminine have less room to manoeuvre on said axis before they become too feminine and lose the attractiveness that a hint of womanly features may give.

Apply this general rule to MtF and add a whole bunch of horrifying sartorial choices, receding hairlines and poor physical upkeep and it's easy to work out why FtM tend to pass better.

The Estatist

kiwifarms.net
Generally females who look masculine can be very attractive quite far along the 'masculine/feminine axis' e.g. Grace Jones
That says more about male goonyness/desperation than about masculinity being attractive in women. Even then, overly visible/large musculature is unattractive in women.

Anyway, whether women LARPing as men or men LARPing as women the tranny is a degenerate. A degenerate who'll hopefully meet Mr. Achmed.

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
Trans men are just women aspiring beyond their abilities.

It's like comparing the guy who thinks he's Julius Caesar to the guy who thinks he's a wolf. They're both delusional nutters, but one works to learn a lot of history and speak well, while the other pisses on fire hydrants and tries to lick strangers

JektheDumbass

kiwifarms.net
MtFs compared to women are large, imposing, and strong.

FtMs compared to men are small, doughy, and weak.

A FtM that acted like a MtF would get her shit slapped by someone bigger and stronger than them real quick.

• Agree
Reactions: howyadoin

Clop

kiwifarms.net
Because being a man genuinely sucks if you had the option to be a woman.

It really makes you thunky when you see a lot of media talk about how a MtF goes "omg I lost my privilege turning into a waman" but the less-lauded FtM says the exact same thing, but in a much more depressed "jesus fucking christ, this is what men have to put up with?"-tone. It's almost like the whole transition thing doesn't truly please anyone and is just a fucking fantasy.

Lissamine Green

kiwifarms.net
A woman pretending to be a man is cute and childlike. She looks and sounds like a little boy just starting puberty. Aww look at the little squirt trying to be just like hims daddy. Sure she might get too convinced she's a Real Boy but you risk little in simply patting her on the head and smirking. What's she gonna do, dyke emotion process you to death? Aww, she's so funny when she's angry.

A man pretending to be a woman is hilarious, just, inherently comical. That's why drag is such a trope in comedy. But then if you laugh at him, and he's serious about it, he's as terrifying as any other enraged, mentally ill 6 foot tall man.

• Agree
Reactions: cowisnow

Hog On Ice

kiwifarms.net
Seems this thread has become mostly about why they do or do not pass, so I’ll throw in that males register higher on both sexes’ internal “threat detector.” When someone visibly male is trying to present as a woman, the element of deception can set off further alarm bells.

• Agree
Reactions: cowisnow

Ahoy

kiwifarms.net
Because being a man genuinely sucks if you had the option to be a woman.

It really makes you thunky when you see a lot of media talk about how a MtF goes "omg I lost my privilege turning into a waman" but the less-lauded FtM says the exact same thing, but in a much more depressed "jesus fucking christ, this is what men have to put up with?"-tone. It's almost like the whole transition thing doesn't truly please anyone and is just a fucking fantasy.
Similar piece, but for real FtM trannies

Archive

I think a lot of posters don't realize how much more convincing FtM is. When they start pinning, the androgenic effects take hold in a few months and then they basically go through puberty. Their voice deepens, they get hairier than their butch lesbian friends, they get jacked, and their clitoris grows into a creepy little penis thing that is arguably more effective than JY's actual penis.

4vNavdn[1].png

How many of you would be able to identify this individual as a FtM tranny?

• Horrifying
Reactions: Zero Day Defense

BlastDoors41

kiwifarms.net
Similar piece, but for real FtM trannies

Archive

I think a lot of posters don't realize how much more convincing FtM is. When they start pinning, the androgenic effects take hold in a few months and then they basically go through puberty. Their voice deepens, they get hairier than their butch lesbian friends, they get jacked, and their clitoris grows into a creepy little penis thing that is arguably more effective than JY's actual penis.

View attachment 865027

How many of you would be able to identify this individual as a FtM tranny?

Natal males don’t develop male secondary traits unless they go through a sort of “hormone bath.”

All fetuses start out presenting female? I think. It’s why androgen insensitive males look and sound like women despite having XY chromes.
Balian Bauschbaum passes for a dude so well it’s scary.

1564427421522.jpeg

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino