Are we really jealous of Phil's success? - Gout, Bankruptcy and Vitriol. Sounds good?

Wurstbrot

This was my depression
kiwifarms.net
all phil has in his life thats good is the money. the rest is pure hot garbage. its not enough money to warrant trading places....ever
And he spends the money like in a Real Time Strategy Game: Spend your resources and don't let them build up unnecessarily big, so you grow an infrastructure and emergency fighting forces ASAP.

Except Phil doesn't invest, he wastes. Instead of creating new workers to collect even more money, he pumps it all into the first cheap tier 1 unit on infinite production. Followed by whining how he can't afford a necessary everything improving structure, then the "stupid cheating" opponent completely destroys his poorly managed base despite starting under the same circumstances.

These days Phil plays the game of life even more poorly by not even investing in the trash tier 1 unit, but useless temporary stimpacks unrelated to his overall nonexistent structure.
Hi WWE Champions.

And his workers now have to distance-mine with additional afford to bring in the cash because Phil wasn't bothered to setup a new base. But his workers have to do it, all 3 of them, because he really needs the resources to pay the bills.
Hi PayPal verification.
But he rather have 3 three workers collecting the space-spice than a hundred workers which he can't easily control.

So he doesn't really have money
because he had money.
And "had" is in the past.

OverlySensitive

Give her a pill
kiwifarms.net
I wouldnt say im jealous but I am concerned. It's sad the state of affairs in society that this behavior is the norm and accepted with no repercussions. I mean there's a Kiwi Farms dedicated to these people and that in itself is some shit.

It's nice to have someone like Phil to point at and say " This is what we are" but outside of that I just feel bad and shocked.

I guess it might be fun to walk in his shoes for a day or something it would be a psychedelic trip of some kind.

Phil has a wife who he doesn't mate with and I don't see any valid reason for a divorce if sex isn't there to begin with but that's me, she doesn't do the good "wifey" shit like real cooking and lets be honest I got that but why would I marry someone to do something for me I can do better? I'm not impressed with her cleaning either or organizational skills. The wall has still not been whited out and the floor is covered like a blanket in cords. Twist tie or velcro those babies up and wrap them around the boarders of the wall and floor. I have no fucking clue what psycho fuck lets cords and wires hang around like that in the open but I'd fucking die seeing that anywhere in real life. I'd spend the rest of my day fixing it at the expense of all else.

I am also already in my own debt, considerably less than Phil's for sure but I have like one payment to make and Im good probably, so I am not worried, I like my own debt better than his. It's by far less.

I guess I could be jealous of the money flung his way but I am not bad enough as a person yet to enjoy ripping off disabled people, and all else aside superblindman is that, I would mention Derich but I still just think he is a miraculous evil genius, he is just so good and effortless at irritating Phil and making Phil "thank" him for it and that is beautiful to see. I think I would prefer offing myself before I got to the point where I believed I deserved someone else's money they get for their living impairments for my content that by my own admission I am bad at.

I still vote I am more disgusted at the immorality of it all but Phil can call it jealousy if he likes. Makes him feel good and honored I guess.

Dandelion

kiwifarms.net
I'm sure someone has said this before, but if I was told that I was going to suffer some neurological disorder that would make me exactly like Phil Burnell, I would fucking kill myself.

I don't think any amount of tangible 'success' would offset the fact that I would just sink that money into lemon computers, statues, a loveless relationship, and gatcha jpegs. Not to mention that nothing would offset the amount of paralyzed disdain I would have for myself.

Sparkletor 2.0

Money money money!!!
kiwifarms.net
Instead of spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on WWE Champions, I would get a real life Kimberlie Brink. Make $2000 a week. Fly some whore to my place.

"Top Tipper gets to pick her ethnicity! Shity dix tipped $50 and said 'fuck a ni- I'm not going to read the rest but I guess an African American is next! From Europe!"

EmpGulcasa

Why can't people just be normal?
kiwifarms.net
As someone who started youtube video game stuff around the same time as DSP, and who even had some personal run-ins with him back when the platform was way different than it is now, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit jealous that he grew as much as he did compared to me when he's a much slimier person. There are many reasons and it's pretty much entirely on me, but there's always been that little voice telling me if I'd been more proactive I could have become a real life LSB or something.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
As someone who started youtube video game stuff around the same time as DSP, and who even had some personal run-ins with him back when the platform was way different than it is now, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit jealous that he grew as much as he did compared to me when he's a much slimier person. There are many reasons and it's pretty much entirely on me, but there's always been that little voice telling me if I'd been more proactive I could have become a real life LSB or something.
Think of it this way.

DSP is only still around at all because of 2-4 big whales and 98% trolls. How many genuine DSP fans do you think there are?

His Youtube account has been stalled at 189K subscribers for multiple YEARS now. I've never ever seen an active channel get to that point, and then just stop. For better or worse too: he never goes up OR down. He's just at 189K since forever now.

I mean, as I say repeatedly, for all of DSP's "luck", he has nothing to show for it. He's not only legally bankrupt, but he is underwater in his car, and any equity in his WA home (which was purely by luck) is negated by the loss of his CT home due to his own stupidity.

DumbassRecords

Busy reading retarded Twitter threads.
kiwifarms.net
The only thing you can be jealous of is his survivalability(on Twitch that is). Its mostly due to his fans throwing money at the gout guy.
Everything else nah.

OverlySensitive

Give her a pill
kiwifarms.net
The only thing you can be jealous of is his survivalability(on Twitch that is). Its mostly due to his fans throwing money at the gout guy.
Everything else nah.
Meh, I call that shame myself. Imagine being proud to be a content creator on a platform that enables grown adult men to whack off on stream in front of legit children viewers and thieve disability payments out of the mentally/physically disabled?

People themselves apparently like it so use it and don't complain because its still there and being used by people who again don't complain or naysay a thing because they profit themselves from it and worse case scenario that comes into play is the words virgin and simp get banned because you are a bully fucktard picking on the truly sadfucks who probably have never even been lucky enough to get given a legit pity fuck in their entire lives and that includes relatives who will fuck you for a paint fume huff.

Phil's survivability on Twitch should make people feel shame, not jealousy, but thats my autistic impression of it :) It's not the case tho so I am just amused by it overall.

RabidWombat

The Lone Marsupial of the Apocalypse
kiwifarms.net
DSP is only still around at all because of 2-4 big whales and 98% trolls. How many genuine DSP fans do you think there are?
There's the rub though.

How many Let's Players, streamers, or hell, anyone in life PERIOD have whales and paypigs who'll throw money at them to do what they want?

That's what I'm jealous of. I'm nobody worth throwing money at. I'll die nobody worth throwing money at. So I'm jealous.

There's the rub though.

How many Let's Players, streamers, or hell, anyone in life PERIOD have whales and paypigs who'll throw money at them to do what they want?

That's what I'm jealous of. I'm nobody worth throwing money at. I'll die nobody worth throwing money at. So I'm jealous.

Look at it this way, it's like being self employed and having 4-5 regular customers. Except your entire business would be at risk if just one of them leaves since they are responislbe for 90% of your income, which they could do at any time. You also have no pension, no sick pay, no legal rights, no plans to evolve, no skills that could transfer to another job, and you're only ever a single slip up or naughty word away from being permanantly banned from the platform you use. Would anyone want to run a business like that? That's before we even get into how miserable his life is.

RabidWombat

The Lone Marsupial of the Apocalypse
kiwifarms.net
Look at it this way, it's like being self employed and having 4-5 regular customers. Except your entire business would be at risk if just one of them leaves since they are responislbe for 90% of your income, which they could do at any time. You also have no pension, no sick pay, no legal rights, no plans to evolve, no skills that could transfer to another job, and you're only ever a single slip up or naughty word away from being permanantly banned from the platform you use. Would anyone want to run a business like that? That's before we even get into how miserable his life is.

Many, in fact the vast majority of businesses, don't even have those 4-5 regular customers. That's part of my point.

Many, in fact the vast majority of businesses, don't even have those 4-5 regular customers. That's part of my point.

If offered Phil's income to play video games, then I think 90% of people would say yes. But Phil's life? No chance. Just look at what that $120k p/a comes with:

- bankrupt
- gambling addict, possible alcoholic
- poor health
- sham marriage
- known for jacking off on camera, such a laughing stock that even big companies feel free to publicly insult you.
- no friends
- no savings
- never leaves the house except to buy food
- too paranoid to even play games with his fans