Are we really jealous of Phil's success? - Gout, Bankruptcy and Vitriol. Sounds good?

RabidWombat

The Lone Marsupial of the Apocalypse
kiwifarms.net
If offered Phil's income to play video games, then I think 90% of people would say yes. But Phil's life? No chance. Just look at what that $120k p/a comes with:

- bankrupt
- gambling addict, possible alcoholic
- poor health
- sham marriage
- known for jacking off on camera, such a laughing stock that even big companies feel free to publicly insult you.
- no friends
- no savings
- never leaves the house except to buy food
- too paranoid to even play games with his fans
I'd take all that over what I have now, which is breaking my back for less money than he makes, only to be ignored at best, and more often degraded, insulted, and condemned for my station in life.

Scotty

kiwifarms.net
Jealous of Phil as a person and his job? No. His "You gotta be shitting me!" pigroach luck? I'd be lying if I didn't say "A little."

Duci0167

kiwifarms.net
Guys,I can believe than any of you can be jealous of any aspect of Phil's life. Money? What money?? He haven't buy a new t-shirt in how long?! Jeans decade old (he said it). He's broke and bankrupt.
If you wanna have paypigs like he is must be prepared to be scum of a man,manipulator,to take money from disabled persons and have no problem with it. And most important you must dump a big shit on your pride, self-respect,be a shameless slime.
He's miserable. Loving wife,family etc it's just a narative for lonely paypigs who think they are part of his life. They paid 2000 f*** $ to see a cat.
I'm living in a 3rd world country. Destroyed in '90s wars and bombing. Earning about 1k$ a month and have a wife,daughter and a pudl. I'm working as a train engineer and happy with my choice.
With all that said it never crossed my mind to be jealous on pigroach.
Paypigs throw money on him cos they think Phil in their name is fighting evil in this world and ppl that made them sad and lonely. Nobody watch his gameplays just drama surrounding him.
Don't be ever jealous on Phil. He'll be known for the REST of his life how he Slapped his monkey live stream,being the most hated person inside gaming community and out of it.
Cheers 👍

Bored Euro Trash

Imagine caring
kiwifarms.net
I just got done catching up with the pigger (heh) and seeing him get banned AGAIN actually put a smile on my face. Despite that it didn't make me sad or angry when I saw his ban was lifted already.

That's the beauty of the snortex - if he sticks around we continue laughing at him, and should he actually get yeeted for good one fateful day, we point and laugh and move on with our lives.

YokuNama

kiwifarms.net
I want to say to those who it may be concerned with the amount of troll Super Chats and people on the main forum seem pissed that Phil is getting hundreds of dollars. Here's a checklist to see if you're actually jealous:

1. Do you have family around you that love you?
2. Do you have friends?
3. Are you happy with your career path?
4. Have you traveled outside the hotel from the location you've traveled at?
5. Are confident with yourself?
6. Can you look at yourself in the mirror?
7. Can you go to sleep at night?

Even if you only check one or two of these boxes, you have more than what Phil has. There is no reason to be jealous of Phil who if you google him shows all his bullshit.

We all have bullshit that we have to over come, but as long as you learn from it, you're ahead of Phil. No matter if you're making $20,000 or $200,000 a year, money doesn't make you happy. Just look at Phil for an example.

Believe in yourself. Surround yourself with people who care about you. Live your life to the best of your ability. Don't be jealous of some idiot who has to lie and scam for 6 figures but scared of everything outside his bedroom/office.

If you're at a low point. My DM's are open.

REGENDarySumanai

Quack Attack
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not a chance. If I want to make as much money as Phil, I would do it in a way that would protect me from fucking up.

Oops

kiwifarms.net
Am I jealous of the fact that he makes 6 figures by playing video games for 9 hours a day? Fuck yeah who wouldn't be.
Even if he was making triple what he currently does, he would not be any smarter of a person. He will still find ways to make himself feel miserable on a daily basis, he will still bitch and moan about everything, and his spending habits will still be shitty and he will still find himself stuck in a situation like this.
Phil is just a loser through and through. I personally don't enjoy wading in a pool of sorrow and misery like Phil does. I will never be jealous of him.

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net
Am I jealous of the fact that he makes 6 figures by playing video games for 9 hours a day? Fuck yeah who wouldn't be.
Even if he was making triple what he currently does, he would not be any smarter of a person. He will still find ways to make himself feel miserable on a daily basis, he will still bitch and moan about everything, and his spending habits will still be shitty and he will still find himself stuck in a situation like this.
Phil is just a loser through and through. I personally don't enjoy wading in a pool of sorrow and misery like Phil does. I will never be jealous of him.
Exactly. Am i jealous of the money he makes sitting on his ass all day? Yes.

Am i jealous of how he does it. Or why hes there or his legacy. Pretty much anything in his life...Place, food, relations etc etc. Everything besides the lazy money he gets? No. Not at fkin all

Rainyday Hedge Fund

Diversifying Funds For a Rainy Day
kiwifarms.net
The money he makes is crazy like spongebob said. I'm not mad though because he's paid a steep price being so greedy and grade A dick. I wonder if leprechaun in da hood was phil's origin story lol? No friends, No partner, dumps all money on junk,booze, and a game with no prize or end. I think had he been somewhat self aware he could've semi retired when his 10 year plan goes into effect. F me he could've part time as a store greeter and lived out his life with little struggle. Also, I'm HIV positive he has erectile disfunction something fierce lol.