Are women responsible for troons?

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

Are women responsible for troons?

• Total voters

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
People respond to incentives in life. Decades of various laws and social mores have made it so women objectively have an easier and better life than men. Therefore there are some men trying to be women. If we actually had equality and not just female privilege, then the trooning will die off. It’s as simple as that. No different than Rachel Dolezal pretending to be black or people filling out that they are questioning on HR surveys to avoid being fired in the next round of layoffs. As humans, we respond to incentives.

• Agree
Reactions: nah

Oilspill Battery

kiwifarms.net
Men are 100% responsible. If all men decided tommorow that "progressivism is over, we're forming a caliphate" it would happen overnight.

If all women decided tommorow "Time to form the first matriarchal society" the only thing that would change is the most trending twitter hashtag.

Any power women have its because men gave it to them. Feminism didn't happen because women fought for their rights, feminism happen because men decided to give them to them.

Same shit with troonism. Any degeneracy in society exists because men for one reason or another tolerate it.
I also find the idea of men standing back and going: 'Well, you got what you asked for! Neenaww neenaww!' to be mentally retarded. Mens role in society is supposed to be protecting, caring for, and keeping in line women. Women are supposed to have children, take the bulk of childcare and stop men from literally going bugfuck insane. Men set up safe areas for women, some women did insane stupid shit for social validation - as women are wont to do - and a bunch of perverts in dresses rubbed their dicks over the safe spaces. The response should be the shooting of the perverts, not the mockery of the women.
Men have spent the entirety of history protecting women and dying for them, setting up society to maximize their safety and comfort. Several countries still have mandatory conscription at the age of 18 for men to go die to protect women, law favours women, there's like x4 as many homeless men and male suicides are through the roof and the response women had to all this was to call it oppression, shit on men and demand more and more and more at even further expense on men. Men caved (and they are to blame for this) and because men kept caving women are now put in a position where their own demands fucked them over.

They spent the past century castrating men and destroying society in the name of "equality" and now want men to come in and fix the mess they've made.

Yes, the appropriate response is the mockery of women. You say that women are like children and you can't blame a child for acting stupid, that's cool and all, except when children fuck up they actually admit that the adults know better when asking for help, women don't.

Clown Baby

ask her how she's dooeeen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Women will never be responsible for sexually deviant straight male incels putting on dresses because it makes their little dicks hard.

Johan Schmidt

kiwifarms.net
Men have spent the entirety of history protecting women and dying for them, setting up society to maximize their safety and comfort. Several countries still have mandatory conscription at the age of 18 for men to go die to protect women, law favours women, there's like x4 as many homeless men and male suicides are through the roof and the response women had to all this was to call it oppression, shit on men and demand more and more and more at even further expense on men. Men caved (and they are to blame for this) and because men kept caving women are now put in a position where their own demands fucked them over.

They spent the past century castrating men and destroying society in the name of "equality" and now want men to come in and fix the mess they've made.

Yes, the appropriate response is the mockery of women. You say that women are like children and you can't blame a child for acting stupid, that's cool and all, except when children fuck up they actually admit that the adults know better when asking for help, women don't.
Yes, but what does that actually achieve? I don't think mockery particularly helps anything; point out the problem for sure, but just shrugging and going 'lol hole, bed made, lie in it.' I think is a pointless exercise.

Oilspill Battery

kiwifarms.net
Yes, but what does that actually achieve?
Catharsis. After a century of castration for society and a lifetime of castration for this generaiton, if they want to see it all burn, they're entitled to it.

Society collapsing will hurt women far more than it will hurt men anyway. Its not like it will be the first time men have to pick up the pieces and rebuild.

Johan Schmidt

kiwifarms.net
Catharsis. After a century of castration for society and a lifetime of castration for this generaiton, if they want to see it all burn, they're entitled to it.

Society collapsing will hurt women far more than it will hurt men anyway. Its not like it will be the first time men have to pick up the pieces and rebuild.
That seems a very pointless pessimistic view to take. I hardly think that most women want to see society burn, and that society will actually burn anytime soon. The roman empire took two and a half centuries to properly collapse, and a further five hundred years after that we had random dickheads calling themselves 'Emperors'.

Societal collapses also tend to hurt men the most, seeing as how the men in those societies are the ones that are getting called up for the bullshit wars, the civil conflicts, the murder gangs. Women in dying societies can just move in with the men that show up to loot the ashes. We tend to get murdered.

I also don't think that most women actually want troons, or want progressive feminism. Women by and large just sort of go along with whatever is seen as the in thing. I've dated both left and right wing women; and I've never had a particularly hard time chatting with any woman about my politics. Most women are just people, and reasonable ones at that. They just want to fit in and not be seen as mean, or cruel, or ignorant. So they do what most people in general do, skim the current affairs, say 'oh that's so terrible!' when the news tells them to, and then they get on with their lives. It's a joint failure of men and women that has caused troonery. No child raised in a loving home, with good parents, and a strong sense of self is going to troon out. It's the ones raised with little parental oversight, poor interactions with their fathers, and too much interent that troon out.

We know from workplace data from places like Scandinavian countries; that women when given the choice by and large want to be mothers, with a little side job to work as well. They don't want to be boss queen bad bitches. It's being pushed on them by academia, by bitter old hags, by the media, by the elites that benefit from a divided, deracinated, and broken society.

AbyssStarer

Birb lovr
kiwifarms.net
Only absolute retards treat the opposite gender as a monolith. Feminists and other short-sighted morons, the type who blame society for all their problems, are responsible for troons. You may actually notice that many many people who are anti-trans are women given that women are more negativity affected by troons' insanity.

I may as well blame all men for communism since Karl Marx and Stalin were men.

brahsparagus

7th gen gentleman farmer of Asparagus Officinalis
kiwifarms.net
No.
There were small elements of troonery throughout history until they hit a critical mass and carved out a niche in modern society.
Women were there, so were men, and cats and dogs.

How are you going to blame 50% of the population of your country for a movement which probably had a few thousand people tops and now only represents about 0.1% of the population. Since theres a 500:1 woman:troon ratio, that would imply that every troon has 500 women advocating and supporting for them which is retarded since most women I know just shed hair, cry, eat hot chip and lie.

Jimmy Olsen

kiwifarms.net
If you cut off your dick/inflate your clit it's your own fault. If your parents do it to you, they should be in a cell.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Women by and large just sort of go along with whatever is seen as the in thing.
I agree with your post in general but this here is key. Most women will eventually adopt the views of their boyfriends or husbands anyway because it’s in their interest to go along to get along. It’s why femcels and thots with the thousand cock stare are the biggest proponents of troonery.

LillWeeb

kiwifarms.net
I agree with your post in general but this here is key. Most women will eventually adopt the views of their boyfriends or husbands anyway because it’s in their interest to go along to get along. It’s why femcels and thots with the thousand cock stare are the biggest proponents of troonery.
Maybe before 2016, but every left leaning woman i know in a relationship with a man , even after marriage hasn't changed their views, and seen many long term relationships end do to "muh politics".

LaCreaturaDeLasAmerica

kiwifarms.net
99% of women are complete retards when it comes to politics and how things should be run. It's all a fashion statement for them and they will take whatever side is fashionable. That's why shows that appeal to women like Oprah or the View have so much clapping and always have the corporate approved opinion be the majority. It's telling women, subconsciously, "hey, this opinion from Blackrock is cool, all the girls you watch have it and the audience keeps clapping at it! You don't wanna be a weirdo do you?" On the other hand, women have no real power because they're physically inferior to men and therefore at the mercy of men; matriarchies are smoke and mirrors. Women acting so badly that they've created abominations in society is the fault of men for letting them get so wild to begin with. Weak men leads to crazy women leads to societal breakdown.