Are you a Lolcow? Take the quiz! -

Naia

On all levels except physical I am a wolf. [barks]
kiwifarms.net
97; I guess this test post is 'lolcow approved'.

FreyaDerp

beep beep im a sheep
kiwifarms.net
65. Sounds accurate.
edit: score was from first quiz, the one on 24 was going up towards 66+ and wasn't stopping.

Alright, think that's enough proof for me.

Last edited:

CookieDoughAndGirls

getcha head in the game
kiwifarms.net
right for the first one on the first page i got 50...

...for the second one i got 74...

brb revoking my membership from this site lol

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
A hypothetical 29-year old heterosexual male who lives alone, with a bachelor's degree and full-time job, who belongs to no fandoms whatsoever, who is not especially political, who sometimes gets frustrated at stuff and cusses is "eccentric"?

I think if you invent a personality test that assumes all people must belong to a fandom, you are already starting from an "eccentric" base...

Last edited:

Piss

kiwifarms.net
I got 43 on the page 1 one and 20 on the Page 24 one. Seven of those points came from this fucking question:

25: How many plastic or plush trinkets have you acquired after the age of 12?
-A: None, or got them as gifts (0)
-B: 5 or fewer (2)
-C: 6-10(3)
-D: 11-20 (5)
-E: I lost count (7)
I like Amiibos, fuck you.

idk how you know if ur in a fandom.
I figure if at least half of your friends came from that fandom, and half of what you talk about is related to said fandom, you're in that fandom.

Chin of Campbell

Hail to the Chin
kiwifarms.net
47, ouch. I need to try harder if I'm going to get my own subforum.

I counted simply "liking" Pokemon, other anime and video games as being a part of the fandom, though, since I don't interact with any groups focused around those things. Maybe I should start writing fan fiction...

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino