Are you a Lolcow? Take the quiz! -

The Janitor

I'm gonna shove this broom so far up your arse...
kiwifarms.net
Test 1: 59.

Test 2: 51.

Test 3: 56.

I average about 55.3. Not surprising.

ToxicMaxQLinity

Action Bastard
kiwifarms.net
40-55: Laughing stock. Not too noteworthy, but enjoyable to point and laugh at.
43. Well, shit. I have a problem with Conservatism being worth more points than Liberalism, though. There are plenty, sure, but most lolcows are undoubtedly SJWs, so that feels skewed. If that was corrected, I'd be a tier lower. Oddball.

Excuse me while I Reeeeeee

EDIT: Saw the second test on page 24. Scored a 22 that time. "NORP. Normal, ordinary, reasonable person. Decidedly NOT a lolcow. "
I feel better.

Last edited:

UnclePhil

Getting older in a changing, frightening world.
kiwifarms.net

I'm over 30, follow some video game franchises, can't draw for shit, am mildly to severely irritable at times, curse a lot when irritable, and live with someone else besides my parents (my wife.) Have been told I fit the mold of 'Libertarian,' but Christ, I don't know. Do whatever you want in moderation but leave me out of it.

Please accept my pound of flesh, bait thread!

Fat Pikachu

Is your privilege running? You better go check it!
kiwifarms.net
39 -- oh god I'm a borderline laughingstock.
Glad I never used the internet when I was younger because I would have gotten an easy 100.

• Feels
Reactions: UnclePhil

Chichan

kiwifarms.net
First:40
Second:31
Third:39
Living situation fucked me I have goals for employment, but stuff keeps getting fucked and I am not an only child so back burner I go.
I want to be a dialysis technician I want to help people because I know what it feels like to feel helpless or like no one cares. Sorry for the powerlevel.

Last edited:

Derp From Above

Stupid is as Stupid Derps
kiwifarms.net

I am wandering how many points I get for being a fan [I counted the full ammo] but not like a super fan? I mean I love me some animu but I'm not passionate about it. Fark me.

WinterMoonsLight

J'ai une âme solitaire
kiwifarms.net
36 on the original test (didn't bother to go searching for the other revisions)

I'm not rich enough to be called eccentric, so I suppose I'll just settle for weirdo. I can live with that.

SinEater

kiwifarms.net
Okay, so what if you, lets say stream video games for about 8 hours a week, but it is really just an excuse to hang out online with a friend that moved away? Can I dock some points for that or does that make it worse? I'm at 68 for the page 24 test and I want to know if this will tip it.

the bee flies anyways

♡ ✧・゚:* bees ♡ ✧・゚:*
kiwifarms.net
first test: 76
second test: 64

I'm pretty disappointed with myself, but I'll try to improve to get a low score, I hope,,,, someday.

D min7

Eh
kiwifarms.net
57 on the original
52 on the Pg. 24 revised quiz

A little worrying, I guess, but I can live with it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino