Are you a Lolcow? Take the quiz! -

Super Color Up

Khantrehbyooshuns.
kiwifarms.net
59 on the first test, 59 on the revision.

Good to know my patheticness remains balanced, at the very least. Can't say I'm not honest, eh?

PsychoNerd054

Green people are so sexy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I got a 56 on the first test, a 44 on the second and a 44 on the more recent one. I'm really surprised right now.

Basil II

le putin machine
kiwifarms.net
29 on the revised, eh alright then.

Took the revised test as CWC, got 201.

Last edited:

NimertiS

Chaotic Neutral
kiwifarms.net
40. I'm a laughing stock. I curse a lot especially in real life, I just snap. But always with a reason, like if someone is catcalling me or being a cunt without a reason to me etc.

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
23 = Eccentric. Kind of an oddball, but okay in spite of (or maybe because of) your weirdness.

Not too shabby. I mean anyone who comes to kiwifarms has to be at least a little weird, right?

Kate Farms Shill

"a whiny terfina" - Discord.com
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
34 on original 28 on revised

I think this may be a sign that I'm too boring maybe I need to get a port installed @Kate Farms Shill you gotta help me waste resources to get interesting
21 on the revised. I think this is the first time in my life that I've been considered normal.

Let me set you up with my concierge doctor, I'm sure he'd love to refer you to have some holes punched in your body if you give him money.

• Agree
Reactions: Stranger Neighbors

The Degenerate Wildcard

A dumbass aspie fighting his fellow degenerates.
kiwifarms.net
74 on the OG quiz. 84 on the revised.

I suppose it takes a lolcow to like discussing about lolcows, I guess. You can call me a goodcow. And hell, maybe my degeneracy could help me get info on other, more nasty deviants.

And least I'm on your side, right?

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: YayLasagna

HuskyJack

Butthurt Shipper
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I'm a 49 yeah I'm a laughing stock but I'm gainfully employed and doing alright. I already have a thread dedicated to me seriously feel free to message me I'm not that fucking weird.

Tags
None