Are you a Lolcow? Take the quiz! -

Token Weeaboo

It's been fun.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Page 1: 24
Page 24: 28

Huh. Didn't change too much. I'm a fan of many different games and anime, but nothing I'd say constitutes me being in a *Fandom* is the biggest reason nothing changed much for me.

Reactions: Yotsubaaa

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
27 here.

I'm wondering why you get less lolcow points for being an otherkin than you do for being a furry. Furries are only usually mentally deficient, whereas otherkin are always mentally deficient.

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Why is having your own place a point on the scale? Isn't it normal to have your own place?

TitanWest

Based Penguin Guy
kiwifarms.net
8. Where do you lie on the political spectrum?
-A: Conservative (7)
-B: Liberal (5)
-C: Libertarian (7)
-D: Moderate (1)
-E: I don't give a shit. (0)
-A: Conservatives (3). They're too boring to be lolcows.
-B: SJW (9). No need to explain.
-C: Libertarian (7). Spot on.
-D: Classical Liberal/Centrist (5). They're spergy as hell and high off their own farts.
-E: I don't give a shit (0). Spot on.
-F: Ironybro (-2). Hard to make fun of someone who acts retarded on purpose.

• Agree
Reactions: Balion

Pukebucket

Genderfear - Thee/Thine
kiwifarms.net
51. I'm okay with being a laughingstock. That said, it'd be nice if there was more stuff that actually related directly to lolcow behavior rather than just "Do you like things that happen to be popular? 20 points".

"How often do you get in trouble for voicing your opinions or sharing your thoughts (including art)?" might be a good question to add; I'm sure there's a lot of people who'd qualify for higher scores who wouldn't categorize as lolcows largely because they have enough sense to not be too open about their weird bullshit or problems around everyone they know. A primary hallmark of a true lolcow is oversharing, after all.

tranny2000

ribbed for your pleasure
kiwifarms.net
I got a whopping 73. But I did count more than one answer for some questions so (:_(

Really fucking late edit: this is the page 1 quiz. Haven't done the others.

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: The Pink Panther

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
kiwifarms.net
37 on the Page 1 quiz
28 on the Page 8 quiz
18 on the Page 24 quiz

That's about what I expected, to be honest.

Adding in the college caveat post-page 1 and the option that subtracted 10 points on page 8 at the very end definitely helped lower the score a bit, although the Homestuck one did consistently keep fucking me over (even if I don't agree with a shitton of stuff the fandom/WhatPumpkin does, I've still actively engaged enough with the webcomic to be considered part of the "fandom").

Surf and TERF

Ouisandrê
kiwifarms.net
20. 25 if you count watching a show as "being in a fandom" even if you don't actively discuss it with people online.

Tags
None