Are you a Lolcow? Take the quiz! -

Enoby Way

Trans Alpaca Ranch Queen Domme
kiwifarms.net
An even 50. Hair trigger temper, swearing a fuckton, and an openness to shipping anything that moves with anything else that moves...

• Feels
Reactions: Princess Kenny

Bumblino

kiwifarms.net
I scored 145 my dude. I mean, I always have been a lolcow to myself but I did NOT expect this.
Edit: I added all of them up and the maximum score you can get is 525. JESUS CHRIST ON A STICK IF YOU ACTUALLY SCORED THIS HIGH-
I feel like as long as you don't make it public you're fine. Having your autism in check is the ultimate anti-lolcow vaccine. That being said I accrued a gazillion points just for liking shit like pokemon or videogames :(

• Agree
Reactions: Miel67 and Junkail

disky

Harusist
kiwifarms.net
i got an 80 on the page 24 test. this test is rigged because most of my points come from the fact i autisticly like undertale, am at least a socdem, and is at least sort of a furry, other then that i was doing really well

William Tell Underpass

#ApplesForHobos
kiwifarms.net
Op 25
pg 24: 42

I think that under education PHD should earn you 10 points unless you are over 45 because young people with PHDs are usually scared to leave the education safety net.

Duncan Hills Coffee

Oww, my byaaack
kiwifarms.net
I have a question regarding the fandoms thing. Does it count if you're just a fan and you don't interact with other fans? Because I despise the fandoms of basically everything I like, including the more normal stuff.

• Feels
Reactions: Next Task

Petronella

kiwifarms.net
Page 1: 76
Page 8: 69
Page 24: 74

Most of the points came from my being a Weeb who also follows Sonic for childhood nostalgia/cringing at tism purposes.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For whoever necroes the thread yeah, but why others?
I'll allow you to ponder this for a moment and what it says about somebody who fills this out and posts all their scores on all the different tests across the thread.

Reactions: Next Task
Tags
None