Are you better than most people? -

What percentage of people are worse than you?

• I am literally the worst.

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • 10%

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 20%

• 30%

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • 40%

• 50% I am perfectly average.

Votes: 20 17.4%
  • 60%

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • 70%

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • 80%

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • 90%

• I am Jesus.

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • I am Donald Trump.

Votes: 23 20.0%

• Total voters

The Lizard Queen

Lizard boobs. Your argument is invalid.
kiwifarms.net
Just a question... Do you think you're better than me?*

Well, not just me. Really, which people or groups do you think you are superior to in some way? Be it your talents, wealth, intelligence, strength, luck, etc...
There's usually something about you as an individual that makes you better than others, but other things that make you lesser.

You could feel you are morally superior, or intellectualy superior. Maybe you feel superior just for being born to a certain race or class. Maybe you can eat more hot dogs than anyone else, or sing the national anthem with your butt. All of these things could contribute to how much better or worse you feel compared to others.

Your level of superiority may also affect your self worth and identity, depending on if your internal definition of "most people" includes everyone in the world, or just the people in your country, local area, or limited social groups.

Given the sum total of your talents, and your current existance up till now, what parts of the population do you feel superior to?

(And as a side topic, who do you think are the litteral best and worst individuals or groups we know of?)

*...also, anyone who leaves a negative mark on this needs to work on their reading comprehension or sarcasm detection. Jokes seem to go over your head.

Last edited:

Sofonda Cox

Tired.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Superior" seems so subjective.

Everybody goes to bed thinking of themselves as the hero of their own stupid story, and a true "villain" personality is incredibly rare.

We're all selfish, boring, primates. Why bother attempting to rank or organize them.

Reactions: Dead Mime

Baguette Child

so tender and mild
kiwifarms.net
There is nothing excellent about me. I am a lackluster student and a failed businessman. I lack any decisively beneficial traits beyond the simple ability to not fuck over the people in my life too much. My immediate relations would probably be more successful and happy if not associated with me and alcohol has ceased to deliver me any relief from these thoughts.

I'm still better than a pedo or a dogfucker or Yaniv, though, so at least I have that going for me.

The Lizard Queen

Lizard boobs. Your argument is invalid.
kiwifarms.net
"Superior" seems so subjective.

Everybody goes to bed thinking of themselves as the hero of their own stupid story, and a true "villain" personality is incredibly rare.

We're all selfish, boring, primates. Why bother attempting to rank or organize them.
Except our sense of superiority guides many decisions we make in life, and if you feel your in-group is superior, then it sometimes changes things at a national level. Knowing how groups feel about themselves and others is an important part of greater society.

So, for example...
Do you feel that you are somehow superior to a street-squatting Indian man with a pedo moustache who spends his days on the internet sending creepy messages to random women all over the world, in the vanishingly slim hope that one of them will be dumb or desperate enough to marry him?

• Feels
Reactions: Sofonda Cox

Bland Crumbs

You Must Pick One or the Other
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I am fucking better than you...okay...much better than you...you are garbage!

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope I'm not better than most people becasue if I'm the pinnicle of humankind then we're pretty screwed. ;)
I just try to be as good of a person as I can be and use garbage people as an example of how not to live my life. Or even use awesome people as an example of how I should be.

Sofonda Cox

Tired.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Except our sense of superiority guides many decisions we make in life, and if you feel your in-group is superior, then it sometimes changes things at a national level. Knowing how groups feel about themselves and others is an important part of greater society.

So, for example...
Do you feel that you are somehow superior to a street-squatting Indian man with a pedo moustache who spends his days on the internet sending creepy messages to random women all over the world, in the vanishingly slim hope that one of them will be dumb or desperate enough to marry him?
Sorry, thought you meant humans, not, like, currycel.

Must rethink everything.

Not a local

Susser
kiwifarms.net
Before seeing some of the things on this site I'd say I'm not a great person overall. Now I'm not so sure.

Tags
None