Are you better than most people? -

What percentage of people are worse than you?

• I am literally the worst.

Votes: 24 18.9%
  • 10%

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 20%

• 30%

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • 40%

• 50% I am perfectly average.

Votes: 23 18.1%
  • 60%

• 70%

• 80%

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • 90%

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • I am Jesus.

Votes: 14 11.0%
  • I am Donald Trump.

Votes: 23 18.1%

• Total voters

Synthetic Smug

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel like my aspirations may be higher in some ways, and the things I notice and care about are very different than your average human being.

The more I think about it, the less certain I feel about the answer. I accept being equal before God, but I'm responsible for me and my actions.

Last edited:
  • Dumb
Reactions: ZombiefiedFerret

Doctor Placebo

Soleimani's back. Tell a friend.
kiwifarms.net
On the internet I'm in the top percentile, because most extremely online people are autistic, mentally ill NEET monkeys with the most vile sexual fetishes imaginable. In real life I'm middling at best.

Reactions: FigMePhilthy

The Lizard Queen

Lizard boobs. Your argument is invalid.
kiwifarms.net
I'm curious how accurate the poll is, because if true there are a lot of K-Farmers with extremely low opinions of themselves. Must be a lot of depression happening here.

If course, the next highest group would be people with absurdly high opinions of themselves... I feel there's a lesson to be learned here.

• Feels
Reactions: Aberforth

Doctor Placebo

Soleimani's back. Tell a friend.
kiwifarms.net
I'm curious how accurate the poll is, because if true there are a lot of K-Farmers with extremely low opinions of themselves. Must be a lot of depression happening here.

If course, the next highest group would be people with absurdly high opinions of themselves... I feel there's a lesson to be learned here.
That most of the world is split between narcissists and the self-loathing?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: LubbyChudder

The Lizard Queen

Lizard boobs. Your argument is invalid.
kiwifarms.net
If using this website taught me anything its that if you have to publicly announce you're better than somebody, you probably aren't.
Well, there's humility, and then there's statistical fact.
You can argue that even a lazy high school drop out who lives with his parents is still better for society than the college kid who turns to a destructive life of violent crime.
Some people really are better than others in a way that can be measured. Some people are a net positive to society, some are negative, some neutral.
Anyone who leaves the world a genuinely better place has to be better than the one who took everything down a peg.

Reactions: LubbyChudder

That Darn Mimic

Squeak
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I used to live by the idea of humility because we as people all have a hard lot and we succeed and do well in our own ways. To value superiority in that kind of environment would be hard and rather pointless. Then I watched the news and saw all the scum in the world and figured I'm better than some.

So, not the worst by any means but certainly not a saint or model citizen.

Some JERK

I ain't drunk, I'm just drinkin'
kiwifarms.net
I'm doin' alright. But nearly everything that would put me in a category of "better" than anyone else is down to things that were beyond my control; genetics, family, and in many cases pure luck and random opportunity. I can't really crow about any of it.

Cardenio

The Gunt stares back at you.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've never done good things, I've never done bad things, I never did anything out of the blue.

So I think that puts me in the middle.

Tags
None