Are you getting the vaccine? - Anti vaxxers BTFO

If a vaccine was made available to you today, would you take it?

• Yes

Votes: 163 28.2%
  • No, I'd wait longer

Votes: 219 38.0%
  • No, I'm never getting the vaccine

Votes: 195 33.8%

• Total voters

Fanatical Pragmatist

A garbage human being
kiwifarms.net
I've always been seriously annoyed at anti-vaxxers because there are decades of R&D put into the existing ones proving their safety.

Now I feel myself balking at taking the covid-vax because there aren't decades of R&D involved.

This doesn't mean people who are scared of the polio vaccine have a valid argument though.
I mean yeah.
A big difference between this vaccine and the polio vaccine is risk vs reward.

If I got bit by Savanna Vine snake tommorow, a venomous species for which there is no antivenom, I would gladly risk the side-effects of any experimental drug over the >50% chance I die a slow agonizing death hemorrhaging out of burning blisters. I don't care if the experimental drug has a 10% chance of killing me, the reward outweighs the risk.
Conversely, even if a rhinovirus ("cold") vaccine was 100% safe and effective, why would I take it when there is otherwise no risk of death or serious illness for me?

Why should those of us who are young, healthy (and already recovered) fucking bother with this shit when we are the darwinian fit group anways?
The reward doesn't significantly outweigh the risks.

For the record, I fully support the "right to try". The boomers and fatties have every right to try an experimental vaccine - that's their choice and not mine.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean yeah.
A big difference between this vaccine and the polio vaccine is risk vs reward.

If I got bit by Savanna Vine snake tommorow, a venomous species for which there is no antivenom, I would gladly risk the side-effects of any experimental drug over the >50% chance I die a slow agonizing death hemorrhaging out of burning blisters. I don't care if the experimental drug has a 10% chance of killing me, the reward outweighs the risk.
Conversely, even if a rhinovirus ("cold") vaccine was 100% safe and effective, why would I take it when there is otherwise no risk of death or serious illness for me?

Why should those of us who are young, healthy (and already recovered) fucking bother with this shit when we are the darwinian fit group anways?
The reward doesn't significantly outweigh the risks.

For the record, I fully support the "right to try". The boomers and fatties have every right to try an experimental vaccine - that's their choice and not mine.
A "biologist" who doesn't understand the concept of herd immunity :story:

You can admit you're lying about being a biologist any time now

Die juden ausrotten

kiwifarms.net
Lol no. Covid is good. AIDS for example is a good thing as well because It's the cure for fag. I see this covid as the cure for old people. Nobody should get old or want to get old. You're a disgusting broken mess with nothing of value. The interent has made the memories of old people and their wisdom obsolete. Logans run is a good idea, but not at 18 or 30. Like 50 seems good. Everyone should be dead at or before 50

jimsterlingspronoun

kiwifarms.net
Lol no. Covid is good. AIDS for example is a good thing as well because It's the cure for fag. I see this covid as the cure for old people. Nobody should get old or want to get old. You're a disgusting broken mess with nothing of value. The interent has made the memories of old people and their wisdom obsolete. Logans run is a good idea, but not at 18 or 30. Like 50 seems good. Everyone should be dead at or before 50

retard

Buck Swope

It makes you wanna freaky deaky, right?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I threw my ticket in the lottery bucket now that I'm eligible. Both my parents were vaccinated, both with little to no issues. FWIW I think masks are marginally effective at best and Fauci is a hack with delusions of grandeur.
No. You must reflexively oppose every single treatment and mitigation strategy for covid with the unique exception of hydroxychloroquine. That's the only acceptable answer around here.

knobslobbin

King knobslob the pious
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Man I have been having too much fun on yt live chats lately. Here's how it usually goes

Me: "Hey I'm worried, does anyone know which vaccine DMX had before his heart attack?"

lefty vaxx defenders without fail and within seconds: "He died of a drug overdose!"

Me: "OMG you can't just assume he was on drugs because he's black!!!"

Mayhem ensues, and ppl start speculating on which vaccine killed our kang while I keep mentioning how racist anyone is who disagrees. :biggrin:

I wonder if HHH & vulvicSnape will turn on their pet nogs now?

Orion Balls Deux

Macho Mochi Man!
kiwifarms.net
Got my first shot and feel fine. My State is way behind, particularly in my county. But, you know, the Fed forgets us a lot. Anyhoo, it's one step back to normal. And I don't have to worry so much about shutting down shop fpr two weeks because of a case during the start of fishing, and then graduation parties. Happy days!

Hitman One

>tfw no qt wso gf
kiwifarms.net
I have had both of my vaccination injections and can confirm that Bill Gates does not control my brain. I felt like shit for days afterwards two times but those were the only issues.

ArnoldPalmer

kiwifarms.net
Fuck no, and fuck any job that requires it, I will either find loopholes or counterfeit ways to bypass or just find another job.

Just do what I did. Lie.

I pretended to follow protocol, stocking my truck with alcohol wet-naps and rubber gloves, and masks and shields, and do the CDC raindance and pray to Lord Fauci to save me from der Covids, so people think I'm actually in favor of this absolutely fucking braindead hive mentality. Boss said they're offering the jab for free with a few days of PTO as an incentive, and I told him I already got it, so I got free paid time off just for lying. It's truly amazing how pliable people are when they think they're doing the right thing.

Orion Balls Deux

Macho Mochi Man!
kiwifarms.net
Just do what I did. Lie.

I pretended to follow protocol, stocking my truck with alcohol wet-naps and rubber gloves, and masks and shields, and do the CDC raindance and pray to Lord Fauci to save me from der Covids, so people think I'm actually in favor of this absolutely fucking braindead hive mentality. Boss said they're offering the jab for free with a few days of PTO as an incentive, and I told him I already got it, so I got free paid time off just for lying. It's truly amazing how pliable people are when they think they're doing the right thing.
Everyone is offering the jab for free. Not just your company. And if you don't want it, don't get it. But lying to your company may make it harder to find a job in the future if your boss finds out. (Because of the lie, not because of the refusal.) So make sure there are no leaks in your story.