Are you having anal sex with homosexual men June 01 2021

knobslobbin

survivorship bias
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've only boned straight dudes in the pooper, that way it's not gay. Balls have never once touched, that's just good clean fun with the boys!
edit: Has anyone tried to go back and watch top gun knowing how hard Kelly McGillis hit the wall?

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
I have noticed something on June 01 2021. It’s easier for a female to support pride month that it is for males to do it. If a female supports pride month, people just say, “hahahahahaha crazy women just being women.” But if a male supports pride month, people say, “holy shit I think that guy is homosexual or something!”

I’m not saying I support pride month. I am not homosexual. But if a female asks you why you are not supporting pride month, don’t scream at her and say it’s because your not homosexual, instead, just simply explain to her that the Bible says that homosexuality is wrong.

don’t let the homosexual men turn your homosexual during the month of June in 2021 of pride month homosexual men June. Stay straight. Read the Bible.

The new Testament or old Testament? The will of Jesus Christ according to Joseph Smith? Or the older version?

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
Hello everyone it is June 01 2021 it is now pride month tons of homosexual men having anal sex right now hello are you homosexual are you pride for pride month. A few homosexual men were hanging out one day that’s when Drshoggoth walks into the room he says “anus anus anus.” And that’s when imachavel walks into the room he says “anus anus anus” and then that’s when Frank walks into the room he says “anus anus anus”

Somehow this does not sound like the bible thumping I am used to