Aren't all environmentalists ecofascists? -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
TNO is fucking exceptional, lmao - I don't even really like HoI4 all that much but fuck that mod is wildly exceptional with that clusterfuck of a UI.
Wasn't TNO the mod where the only people who could give fags rights were a bunch of Siberian anarchists and where doing that got their population to increase for some reason?
No issue, friendo, I've got strong opinions on maintaining friendly relations there due to moral mutualisms but I understand all strong opinions to the contrary based on any scripture - the NSDAP along with the Italians were religiously diverse, so I celebrate diversity.
Maybe so. My take on it is that while Nazism is inherently opposed to Catholicism, that doesn't mean that Catholics and Nazis (or for that matter Catholics and commies) can't work together to achieve a common goal.

Mongolian paganism and Catholicism are also polar opposites, and yet that didn't stop the Kingdom of Jerusalem and the Mongolians working together to try and defeat the Muslims.
Romanian Transylvania was really, really fucking important to the IG
It was, but that was because of nationalism more than anything. Romania and Hungary both claim Transylvania and since the Iron Guard were Romanian nationalists they obviously wanted to develop Transylvania (and ethnically cleanse it of Hungarians).

Evo

yes, an actual nazi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't TNO the mod where the only people who could give fags rights were a bunch of Siberian anarchists and where doing that got their population to increase for some reason?
That, and the mod where you can lead Russia into a psychotic, weird-as-fuck apocalypse fantasy because of 'haha funny clock man alexei tick tock' - it's absolutely fucking asinine and exceptional, all the weird scandals with the mod team itself aside.
Maybe so. My take on it is that while Nazism is inherently opposed to Catholicism, that doesn't mean that Catholics and Nazis (or for that matter Catholics and commies) can't work together to achieve a common goal.

Mongolian paganism and Catholicism are also polar opposites, and yet that didn't stop the Kingdom of Jerusalem and the Mongolians working together to try and defeat the Muslims.
Ideology itself is more-so opposed to the modern structure of the Vatican (and the protestant denominations as well) - Rosenberg attempted to build something with 'positive Christianity' in regards to the Catholic Church although I think he missed the mark. Germany needed more actual traditional Catholics, too many Lutherans, although folks like Goebbels were thoroughly Christian but I can't recall whether or not he was Catholic or protestant at the moment. Same goal for both of us, especially today.
It was, but that was because of nationalism more than anything. Romania and Hungary both claim Transylvania and since the Iron Guard were Romanian nationalists they obviously wanted to develop Transylvania (and ethnically cleanse it of Hungarians).
Solid point - the Iron Guard absolutely fucking hated anything Hungarian and Hungary was a mixed state at the time; groups like the Arrow-Cross never really had significant influence.

But hey, green is green.

Jimjamflimflam

kiwifarms.net
Ecofacism is a purposely tongue in cheek name to mark the need for heavy government involvement for the purpose of environmental protections. It's not brown shirts recycling undesirables as people seem to believe.

However you can't be an environment and be for open boarders globalization.

Ser Prize

kiwifarms.net
I'm all for sustainable environmental policies but the whole subject has become needlessly exceptional to push an agenda.

Case and point the discourse about MEAT BAD. People who think "just replace all ranches with farms" are retards who don't understand that cattle serves an important role in fertilizing areas and making them more verdant. You can't grow a productive farm on most large cattle grazing area. But instead "MEAT BAD".

The Great Chandler

"Pickleless girls don't marry virgin boys"
kiwifarms.net
I like to use it loosely when referring to those "we need to cut the human population" loonies. That said, environmentalism definitely requires strong government control for that, which makes for conflicting debates for those who aren't all for government overreach.

Edit: Okay, I could be wrong here since some societies with limited government have done fine without messing with the environment too badly

Last edited: