World Argentinian woman stabbed 30 times by boyfriend who would join her in local "#NiUnaMenos" feminist marches - The "male ally" theory keeps falling apart

Ahriman

Vivere Militare Est.
kiwifarms.net
Source in Spanish.
Google Translated source.
1568231072955.png

Evelyn Tatiana Lehr was murdered by her boyfriend.

---

I had Evelyn when I was 19. We lived together, ever since I got separated my house was always mine and my daughters and Eve's dogs. Goldsmithing was her vocation. She was a very healthy, supportive, attentive girl. She was a very easy-going person”, Alejandra Pérez said today at the beginning of the trial for her daughter's murder Evelyn Tatiana Lehr. Regarding Evelyn's relationship with whom was her boyfriend and is standing on trial for homicide, Archie Phillips, said "they've met at a concert. They had a relationship, they were dating. He would join her to the #niunamenos feminist marches. He had shared meals with us, he was very polite.”

The trial is taking place at the audience hall of the Penal Chamber, on the sixth floor of the Trelew city's courtrooms. In it, Carlos Archie Phillips will be tried for the murder of Evelyn Tatiana Lehr, which took place on June 14th, 2018 in the early morning.

The tribunal is composed of César Zaratiegui, Mirta del Valle Moreno and Sergio Piñeda, and as the accusatory role the general district attorney Arnaldo Maza. The first one to make a statement at the oral and public trial was Alejandra Pérez, Evelyn's mother, who described how her daughter was like, her relationship between the victim and the accused, in addition to the moment when she found her daughter dead in her home.

Alejandra Pérez stated that “there was an episode in the cordillera mountains, they went out backpacking together to the fairs. Evelyn told me that Archie was jealous and asked me to come back and to get her a plane ticket. They didn't see each other for a month and a half”, she said about that episode and acknowledged that the previous days before the crime happened “I found her sad. Her eyes were swollen. That day she was going to Rawson.”

According to the accusation, Prosecutor's Office it is proven that on June 13th, 2018, after 9 p.m., Lehr was alone at her home located in the 119 Housing District of Trelew, in Chubut. Subsequently, Phillips appeared at that address and was received by the victim, since there was a public and stable relationship between them, that lasted for over 2 and a half years and had recently finished.

In the early hours of the 14th, around 4am, when Evelyn was in the bathroom, the defendant broke in, aware of the power of his carrying weapon, "making use of violence as means to inflict power and domination over her former partner and with the undoubted purpose of causing death", he pounced on her and started to brutally stab her with a knife of approximately 27cm (10in) long.

With Evelyn lying on the floor and still alive, he approached her again to stab her 15 more times, stated the Prosecutor's office. She received a total of 30 stab wounds, 2 of which went through her heart, others her lungs and another one her liver, which caused a lethal hemorrhage, which ultimately killed her.

Her mother said that “when I got home the lights were off, as I got closer I hear the dogs rattled, I open the door, I see blood stains, on the door too. I push the door open and she was face down, I talked to her but got no response."

“Evelyn was on the floor, face down on a pool of blood, next to her there was a wine bottle, a knife, the shower curtains on the floor. She didn't move. He destroyed my little girl” said the woman, as published by the Jornada newspaper.

As expressed by the prosecution, the accusation against Carlos Archie Phillips brings together the typical elements required in the figure of "double aggravated homicide against a person with whom a relationship has been maintained and by femicide, by mediating gender violence ". For that reason, the penalty of life imprisonment will be requested. The trial has recently started.
This has recently hit the local news, everyone is talking about it so I figured I'd translate/correct the article. Mind you, she was killed last year but the trial started this week, that's why it's on rotation now.

Plenty of people now talking about how male feminists are the true enemy, and it was right from the beginning. They keep being the scummiest of the lot, this dude is no different.

Last edited:

Ahriman

Vivere Militare Est.
kiwifarms.net
Wait, "femicide?" Sorry if this is a dumb question, but does this mean that they've made it a different crime to kill a woman versus killing a human being, or is it just rhetoric?
Nope, it's a real thing. They had passed "femicide" laws in Argentina. So now every time some dude kills a broad, doesn't matter the real reason why it happened, they throw in that "femicide" law in there, implying that not only she's dead because of whatever the defendant has done, but also because the victim was a woman. Same concept as the 'murican "hate crime" laws.

This dude clearly killed his ex because he is a sperg and a beta orbiter who lucked out for a while, not because she was a woman. It's complete bullshit.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
Will they now realize that those beta orbiters are the true maniacs and predators, and not the average guy they enjoy screaming at?
Lol no.

The average guy doesn't stroke their ego like a beta will or be at their beck and call. Most young, rank-and-file feminists are usually naive true believers and in addition to keeping them around for said ego stroking, will believe that he's One Of The Good Guys™ so they won't see his true nature. The usually older, more canny feminists consider him to be a tool and nothing more. One of the useful idiots. If they think he's a sex-pest or predator it's usually because they're part of the "all men are evil" school of thought, not because they see through his bullshit.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
I have seen this happening in other Latin American countries. So, it's a pattern. School shootings happen only in USA, this doesn't. Imagine my shock.

Wait, "femicide?" Sorry if this is a dumb question, but does this mean that they've made it a different crime to kill a woman versus killing a human being, or is it just rhetoric?
Here in South America, yes. And In Spain too. Where I am, most people are against it. I have a friend who is a lawyer who believes this is stupid. Most would agree.

ETA: I meant that yes, "feminicide" is a thing, a different crime. Each country deals different with it, but while it's been dealt with, they treat it like it's a completely different thing than an ordinary murder. Otherwise, you can't justify all those marches and protests.

lechatnoir

I'm just a cat
kiwifarms.net
Nope, it's a real thing. They had passed "femicide" laws in Argentina. So now every time some dude kills a broad, doesn't matter the real reason why it happened, they throw in that "femicide" law in there, implying that not only she's dead because of whatever the defendant has done, but also because the victim was a woman. Same concept as the 'murican "hate crime" laws.

This dude clearly killed his ex because he is a sperg and a beta orbiter who lucked out for a while, not because she was a woman. It's complete bullshit.
I have seen this happening in other Latin American countries. So, it's a pattern. School shootings happen only in USA, this doesn't. Imagine my shock.

Here in South America, yes. And In Spain too. Where I am, most people are against it. I have a friend who is a lawyer who believes this is stupid. Most would agree.

ETA: I meant that yes, "feminicide" is a thing, a different crime. Each country deals different with it, but while it's been dealt with, they treat it like it's a completely different thing than an ordinary murder. Otherwise, you can't justify all those marches and protests.
Thanks for clarifying. "We just want equality," my ass.

What kills me (heh) is that the laws were probably passed with the support of men and they'll still scream about it.

A shitty ass clover

Because why the fuck not?
kiwifarms.net
In Argentina and in Chile is a more serious crime if you murder your girlfriend/wife, called a Femicide.
the same does not apply if you kill your husband/bf

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino