• "There was no reason in Hell for you to post on Kiwifarms. Nothing good could come of it."

Celebrity Ariana GrandeSinger, Former Nickelodeon Star, Won't have sex with OP

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Lazuli, Apr 21, 2017 at 4:46 AM.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ariana Grande-Butera (Stage name Ariana Grande)

ariana0125-02.jpg

Born 1993, was acting in local plays since at least age 5. Began singing at a Karaoke Cruise Lounge at 8. Was cast in Broadway at 14. Cast by Nickelodeon at 15. Began recording her first single at 17.

February 2011:
    grande.png

Then, at age 19:

February 2013: In response to a fan saying Cat & Sam was the reason Victorious ended, Ariana allegedly posts a statement from her ask.fm account: "Sweetheart the only reason Victorious ended is because 1 girl didn't want to do it. She chose to do a solo tour instead of a cast tour. If we had done a cast tour Nickelodeon would have ordered another season of Victorious while Sam and Cat filmed simultaneously but she chose otherwise. I'm sick of this bs."

Victoria Justice allegedly responds over Twitter:
    grande0.png

August 2013: Ariana posts a picture of Justin Bieber kissing her on the cheek to Twitter. (she is still dating Jai Brooks at the time). After overwhelming outrage from Justin's fans, she deletes the photo and tweets about how people needed to "chill out" and that she's a "lady"
    gallery-1436465239-bieber10f-1-web.jpg

February 2014: Perez Hilton posts tweets claiming Ariana did cocaine at a party, even going so far as to tweet at Nickelodeon. Ariana reportedly hires lawyers to sue Hilton for slander.
    gallery-1436468977-screen-shot-2014-02-20-at-10546-pm.png

August 2014: a fan claims Ariana made her cry during a meet-and-greet, saying Ariana rushed through the whole thing and walked away without saying good-bye.
    grande1.png

"She never bothered to even ask anyone their name. She didn't inquire as to who the contest winners were, as opposed to their guests, or what they created to win the right to meet her."

"Delete those pictures, please" was all Ariana said.

"Can I just keep the one of my sister showing you the drawing?" asked Kel.

Ariana turned to her security and ordered, "Make sure she deleted those."

Republic records requested to amend the blogpost about the incident, detailing that this post had become a legitimate news story and that it was Ariana's album release week, and the story was making her uncomfortable.

In an interview, Grande tells Billboard that her mom thought she would grow up to be a serial killer and that she was "a very weird little girl."

September 2014: Rumors begin circulating in earnest about Ariana's alleged "diva" behavior. Page Six runs an article with the headline, "Even Ariana Grande's Life Coach Can't Work With Her," reporting that Ariana's life coach quit because of her poor attitude. The Daily News reports she said she wanted fans to "all fucking die," after an interview with a radio station. "She did autographs and pics and was all smiles until she got into the elevator," a source told the paper. "And as soon as the doors shut she said, 'I hope they all fucking die.'" Sources also claim Ariana had ridiculous demands during a photo shoot in Sydney, Australia, and that she stormed off the set when her demands weren't met.

“She demanded to be shot only on her left side and told the lighting crew that if they used red light, she would ‘kill herself,'” one source said in late August.

Australian photographer Chris Pavlich said Grande refused to be photographed from her right side or with natural light, eventually abandoning their session mid-shoot.
    According to the report, the singer was "checking each frame after it was taken and asking for shots she wasn't pleased with to be deleted. After a few minutes she left the hotel suite, complaining to her reps that she was unhappy with how her top looked in the poses."
    Reportedly, Grande's rep eventually demanded that Pavlich delete all of his photos.
    After he refused, he claims he "was later approached by a member of the singer's security team who attempted to prevent him from closing the tailgate on his car as he stowed his equipment."

December 2014:
    Ariana performs at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, and a picture of her getting hit by a Victoria's Secret Angel's wings goes viral.
    gallery-1436472956-arianafacehit.jpg

April 2015: Ariana and Big Sean break up after dating for eight months. Some speculate the split had something to do with Ariana and Justin Bieber's onstage hug during a performance.
    gallery-1436483607-screen-shot-2015-07-09-at-71217-pm.png
    gallery-1436483842-cci8koxwgaaqsaj.jpg

July 2015: Security footage leaks of Ariana licking doughnuts at a doughnut shop and saying she hates America.

June 2016:
    grande2.png

December 2016: Ariana writes a lengthy post about Female objectification and Feminism after a fan told her boyfriend, rapper Mac Miller "I see you hittin' that!"

“This may not seem like a big deal to some of you but I felt sick and objectified. I was also sitting right there when he said it. I’ve felt really quiet and hurt since that moment,” Grande wrote in a note posted on Twitter.
    slide_385256_4610562_free.jpg ariana-grande-instagram-6-1465382849-view-0.png

• Winner x 8
    • Informative x 6
    • Semper Fidelis x 4
    • Dislike x 1
    • Autistic x 1
    • Horrifying x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    • Deviant x 1
    #1 Lazuli, Apr 21, 2017 at 4:46 AM
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2017 at 4:56 AM
    kiwifarms.net
  2. I feel like Ariana is just another celebrity who got fucked up by the business, and her behaviour is bitchy and exceptional but more relevant for those vapid dentist's magazines than the farms.

Does she ever chimp? I think we have some specific rules about celebrities.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    Geo

Geo Serious Rockmongler

kiwifarms.net
  3. It's Beauty Parlor not lolcow. lol calm down

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Cthulhu

Cthulhu Doxing trannies for giggles
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. The celebrity rule is more relaxed on Beauty Parlour than other Lolcow boards. As the guideline at the top of the forum states, BP is more than what is strictly defined as 'Lolcows' in the traditional sense. We have a number of threads on celebrities that would be out of place in the traditional boards but are okay here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #4 Clown Doll, Apr 21, 2017 at 5:13 AM
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2017 at 5:18 AM
    Clown Doll

Clown Doll His own Free Bitch
    Staff Member Community Admin

kiwifarms.net
  5. At age 8 she sang the national anthem at the opening of a Florida Panthers game.

Here is a video of her, age 14, in her personal recording studio at her home.

• Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Very good write-up, OP. Never thought I'd be this interested in Ariana Grande.

ariana_grande.jpg

• Winner Winner x 7
    offendatron

offendatron Certified Tipper

kiwifarms.net
  7. Never stick your dick in crazy!

• Agree Agree x 1
    SuperHomoMate

SuperHomoMate I'm the superman of superhomoism.

kiwifarms.net
  8. In terms of her music, cannot fucking stand any of her songs. I don't hate all pop music, but god damn if I don't find myself grinding my teeth if I have to listen to any songs of hers for more than a few minutes. Glad to know her personality and attitude is just as shitty as her music.

What bothers me the most is how she's constantly displayed in the most sexual way possible. I know that's just part of selling the artist ,and I usually don't care, but with her, I'm just grossed out. She looks like she's 13, and tt's really fucking creepy.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Informative Informative x 1
    El Porko Fako

El Porko Fako Talking like a song from the Lion King

kiwifarms.net
  9. If rumors about Bieber are true, then Grande is his... type.
    maxresdefault (6).png

tumblr_nmnu18hWbc1rmhkcjo1_250.gif tumblr_inline_nnbzo0DlkM1ripgeb_500.gif tumblr_inline_nnbzb0GKg91ripgeb_500.gif

I think all of this was while she was dating some rapper at the time.

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Lol why are you chimping out about some celebrity who hasn't been relevant since she was jailbait?

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous ἐπιχαιρεκακία
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  11. I just found out about her this year since shes been on the cover of everything.
    p70l7icn6zj99jn.jpg erkjrhtzmu0mztuj.jpg c4c5bevoxfkxb5vc.jpg qs4g4o8on9wvsqg9.jpg bpcj4q84b0d0d08.jpg nidfez4mfqpzdiep.jpg kmfehsk348l0hekk.jpg download (4).jpg
    So I guess you and me have a different definition of "relevant"?

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Who reads shit on glossy paper?

John Bulla I guess. But who else?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous ἐπιχαιρεκακία
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  13. Do you walk by a supermarket or magazine stand or bus stop with any regularity? You should get out of the house more.

chrissy-teigen-slams-ariana-grande-snl-performance-i-hate-you-gty-lead.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Enough people to make Cosmopolitan profitable to distribute in 100+ countries. And for the sake of ease in thread participation for those who are interested in discussing Ariana Grande as a Beauty Parlor topic, I'd recommend taking further "is AG relevant / not relevant enough for a thread" to Thread Watch in Comm Watch / Thread Commentaries on Supporters.
    If @Melchett / @Feline Darkmage think the thread isn't relevant to the discussion topic, they can lock it, otherwise the thread stays.

• Agree Agree x 1
    #14 Clown Doll, Apr 21, 2017 at 7:01 AM
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2017 at 7:22 AM
    Clown Doll

Clown Doll His own Free Bitch
    Staff Member Community Admin

kiwifarms.net
  15. This thread is weird, she's not quite got the same crazy levels as our other celeb threads.

Jeffree Star has a big internet presence and chimps out at people regularly.

Madonna steals children while neglecting her biological kid.

Ariana Grande... shows her ass off on stage and is a whore? Like every celebrity? She barely seems to interact with fans, and all her social media looks like its ran by someone else. I'm so far unimpressed tbh, the OP reads like it's been copy-pasted from teenager TMZ. Tinfoil hat time, but methinks a lot of these stories/rumours are made up by the celebrity's PR agent to keep them relevant.

I'll leave it though. I was going to lock the Madonna thread when it originally went up, but then it got hilarious so maybe this will be a similar case.

• Agree Agree x 8
    Melchett

Melchett Toilet Ninja
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Where the heck do bus stops have magazines?

Michel

Michel ELECTRIC SAMURAI FROM OTHARD
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. On the side there are usually posters, sometimes magazine covers, sometimes something else.
    a37e72953ed6f2532027c45fbfadd9bb.jpg

For some reason shes so popular in Japan Square Enix added her to some Final Fantasy Mobile game.

hq720.jpg
    Final-Fantasy-Exvius-Ariana-Grande-Gaming-Cypher.jpg

She's fucking EVERYWHERE, you can't walk two steps without seeing some thing with her on it, which is why I'm confused.

But this isn't about that anyway, it's about finding crazy shit so I'm going back to that.

kiwifarms.net
  18. Oh shit, now I remember hearing about that Final Fantasy thing. What a strange tie-in, and what an absolute bald-faced-fucking-lie she's telling in that image.

• Like Like x 1
    offendatron

offendatron Certified Tipper

kiwifarms.net
  19. Japan likes her cuz she looks like kawaii jailbait. Duh

She seems luke a mega bitch, even before i read this i had that feeling. Jjst seems like one of those fake nice girls yano
    I dont think well have much on her; shes a major celeb her pr is probably keeping her from chimping.

• Agree Agree x 5
    smallmilk

smallmilk Unacceptable.

kiwifarms.net
  20. I think this is the stupidest thing I've ever seen though. Who in the hell was like yeah, lets combine Ariana Grande's Dangerous Woman Music Tour with Final Fantasy Mobile Game! IT'S GENIUS! This is laugh out loud dumb.

C9muMpWWsAArGkS.jpg
    434343.jpg

I thought everyone in Japan looked like jailbait though, I remember even girls coming back from Japan telling me the Japanese Men are tiny, and they tower over them.
    But yeah, her handlers seem to keep a tight reign on her atm. I'm gonna keep looking though.

• Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.