Arin Hanson / Egoraptor / Grump - "Hey I'm Grump!" of Game Grumps fame, hypocritical SJW doxer, shat himself recording a let's play

Floop

Accidental Spy Kids reference
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 899936
I don't know why, but I think that Twitter themselves giving JonTron, a supposed bigot, of all people attention should be a very worrying sign for Arin and his deranged fans.
“This is awful. I made jokes with bigots all the time in my evil youthful days and it fucking sucked. It didn’t make me a better person. It just hurt me in the long run.”

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
I love how they assume Dan deleted his account based on something that happened months ago.
This is more of a general YouTube personality cult thing and not specifically GG, but it's always interesting to me to see obsessed fans trying to come up with reasons for why their chosen celebrity does something. It just goes to show how superficial the relationship is and also emphasizes how out of touch the fans are to think that the person they follow doesn't have a life outside of what is seen online. I haven't followed the Grumps outside of this thread for a long time now, but unless things have drastically changed it always felt like Dan was pretty detached from the fans/online interaction in general. It was by no means malicious or anything and he'd always be nice when referencing them or at meetups or whatever, but he just struck me as the type of dude who was more interested in face to face interactions and not super big into social media stuff.

But to fans, Dan only exists on Game Grumps, so if something is bothering him the only possible solution is it has to be because of something that happened in the Grump sphere. It's just a weirdly dehumanizing view for diehard fans to take, especially when those fans are the ones who think they have some kind of friendship with the person they follow. It kind of reminds me of the mentality little kids have where they think their teacher lives in the school.

Digital Thunder

Sans but Purple
kiwifarms.net
This is more of a general YouTube personality cult thing and not specifically GG, but it's always interesting to me to see obsessed fans trying to come up with reasons for why their chosen celebrity does something. It just goes to show how superficial the relationship is and also emphasizes how out of touch the fans are to think that the person they follow doesn't have a life outside of what is seen online.
This is a hallmark of any fandom centered around non-fictional entities, and it's all the nastier when the subject(s) of affection are virtually deified like this.
The fandoms of public figures of any type - whether you consider them "celebrities" or not - have a penchant for treating them as characters rather than human beings. All they know of the people they worship is what they do and say online, so their understanding of them is founded on that, and the characterization/idolization follows afterwards. Fandom nutters resorting to bickering, in-fighting, and mental gymnastics whenever there's dissonance due to the behavior of the real person colliding with anything the "character" would do is very predictable. It's most explosive when the fighting's over some shipping bullshit, but this behavior permeates all aspects of IRL fandoms save for whatever rare few don't involve hormonal teenagers and overgrown babies.

I wouldn't think Dan deleting his Reddit is because of some larger reason (at least not yet), but I certainly wouldn't blame him if it's some sort of means to get the fuck away from these people. Been there, seen many; it's awful no matter who's being obsessed over.

Rebis

kiwifarms.net
This is more of a general YouTube personality cult thing and not specifically GG, but it's always interesting to me to see obsessed fans trying to come up with reasons for why their chosen celebrity does something. It just goes to show how superficial the relationship is and also emphasizes how out of touch the fans are to think that the person they follow doesn't have a life outside of what is seen online. I haven't followed the Grumps outside of this thread for a long time now, but unless things have drastically changed it always felt like Dan was pretty detached from the fans/online interaction in general. It was by no means malicious or anything and he'd always be nice when referencing them or at meetups or whatever, but he just struck me as the type of dude who was more interested in face to face interactions and not super big into social media stuff.

But to fans, Dan only exists on Game Grumps, so if something is bothering him the only possible solution is it has to be because of something that happened in the Grump sphere. It's just a weirdly dehumanizing view for diehard fans to take, especially when those fans are the ones who think they have some kind of friendship with the person they follow. It kind of reminds me of the mentality little kids have where they think their teacher lives in the school.
Tbf, deleting your Reddit account is an action that has to be taken. If everything was hunky dory and Dan just doesn’t always feel like interacting with fans, then why go through the trouble of DFE? Now who knows why he did it, if it was related to GG, NSP, or something else, but there is some reason.

Btw, while I’m here, does anyone know what is up with Spazkid (Cory), his girlfriend (Lexi), and Waffles? Cory seems to still be going strong with Lexi, but Lexi and Waffles (who is a MtF?) are constantly drawing kinky pics of each other. They’re all too horny for me to keep up.

Last edited:

Wonathan Joss

kiwifarms.net
Tbf, deleting your Reddit account is an action that has to be taken. If everything was hunky dory and Dan just doesn’t always feel like interacting with fans, then why go through the trouble of DFE? Now who knows why he did it, if it was related to GG, NSP, or something else, but there is some reason.

Btw, while I’m here, does anyone know what is up with Spazkid (Cory), his girlfriend (Lexi), and Waffles? Cory seems to still be going strong with Lexi, but Lexi and Waffles (who is a MtF?) are constantly drawing kinky pics of each other. They’re all too horny for me to keep up.
If I had to guess, maybe Lexi is both bi and poly so she and waffles are fucking but Cory don't mind because that's how he be?

Count groudon

Saltier than Njord's left testicle
kiwifarms.net

Come to think of it, I think Waffle is generally pretty close to most of the girlfriends of the famous NG boys. Oney has mentioned that waffle also likes to visit them and go shopping with his girlfriend a lot. I don’t really think Waffle is trying to cuck anyone since I’m almost certain he’s hella gay and has a boyfriend, he just seems to be kinda weird and sexual in general and it seems like he and Lexi bonded over that in an odd way.

Of course I could be wrong, since I never would’ve expected ProJared to cuck Ross.

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net
that's probably the closest arin will get to blowing himself. we all know that's why he's kneeling down.

edit: thanks for the av btw, it's awful
Why would anyone get a tattoo of Billy Ray Cyrus in this day and age?

This is the embodiment of cringe.
what character is in the background?

Last edited:

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
kiwifarms.net
https://www.reddit.com/r/rantgrumps/comments/cu544b/supermega_reveals_that_the_game_grumps_finally/

The Grumps have now finished moving into their new office after moving out last week.

...Oh right, they moved out last week. Obviously they've not said this officially - they just posted that on Instagram and completely closed down the merch store - so the actual announcement of it came from SuperMega because who even needs a social media manager that does stuff? ;)

As was suspected, the building was a rental. And, in case people haven't seen their office tour posted earlier in the thread...just know they severely, severely fucked up the building from being retrofitted by anyone who tries to rent that space in the future. For just a taste at how bad things were in there: all of the AC in the office was being redirected into Ross's office (due to the new office actually being connected to the older office via several different shortcuts), and nobody noticed that until they were finished moving out. That's also one of the reasons as to why Ross had to move his streaming setup to his apartment rather than stay in the office.

Either way, I feel sorry for the poor property manager that has to pay for the damages they caused to that space.

MahFibro!

kiwifarms.net
https://www.reddit.com/r/rantgrumps/comments/cu544b/supermega_reveals_that_the_game_grumps_finally/

The Grumps have now finished moving into their new office after moving out last week.

...Oh right, they moved out last week. Obviously they've not said this officially - they just posted that on Instagram and completely closed down the merch store - so the actual announcement of it came from SuperMega because who even needs a social media manager that does stuff? ;)

As was suspected, the building was a rental. And, in case people haven't seen their office tour posted earlier in the thread...just know they severely, severely fucked up the building from being retrofitted by anyone who tries to rent that space in the future. For just a taste at how bad things were in there: all of the AC in the office was being redirected into Ross's office (due to the new office actually being connected to the older office via several different shortcuts), and nobody noticed that until they were finished moving out. That's also one of the reasons as to why Ross had to move his streaming setup to his apartment rather than stay in the office.

Either way, I feel sorry for the poor property manager that has to pay for the damages they caused to that space.
Considering they were renters (meaning, they were under contract) couldn't the Grumps be held liable for any damage they had done to the place (i.e - be responsible for paying for the cost of repairs)? Doesn't make sense that they could cause that much damage and not be held accountable for it.

Here's hoping the property manager sues them for damages.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
Considering they were renters (meaning, they were under contract) couldn't the Grumps be held liable for any damage they had done to the place (i.e - be responsible for paying for the cost of repairs)? Doesn't make sense that they could cause that much damage and not be held accountable for it.

Here's hoping the property manager sues them for damages.
as renters, it depends. if they placed a deposit on the place, its gone forever. if the damages exceed that deposit by enough that the property manager believes legal action is necessary, they may be sued for damages.

if there was no deposit and the manager believes legal action is necessary, they may be sued for damages.

it 100% comes down to the property manager wanting to play court games with them, or if the damage can just be hand waved off onto a new tenant.

• Informative
Reactions: Azafran90

Singe

Hehehe xd
kiwifarms.net
As was suspected, the building was a rental.
Why the fuck did Arin waste so much money renovating a goddamn rental building?! I feel like with all the money he blew on the office he could've built himself his own little child playroom for all his toys and shit that he actually OWNS rather than fucking up a whole building because you want to display all your useless amiibo and Skylander figurines. What a goddamn moron.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino