Arin Hanson / Egoraptor / Grump - "Hey I'm Grump!" of Game Grumps fame, hypocritical SJW doxer, shat himself recording a let's play

angelsfirefox

kiwifarms.net
Wait guys in case you’ve forgotten, Arin has ADD, so this thread is technically oppressing a minority. Also you think it’s upsetting to see Arin constantly shit on games like skyward sword while being bad at it and never acknowledging a single positive thing about it and not understanding it, but grump is literally in the fucking name it’s their dynamic so boomer destroyed.
thiers a difference between constantly shitting on a game because He doesnt like it meanwhile saying people who like the game are stupid majora mask. unless your trolling in which case gg.

Overcast

Suck You Bus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My surprise isn't from the fact that he's funding other people's projects. Honestly, if I had that amount of money, I would love to give anything extra that I have to people who I know had talent, or helped me (in this hypothetical situation) reach a higher status than I would've otherwise, regardless of circumstance. In that sense, I get why Arin does it.

My surprise comes with the fact that if you're funded by Arin for doing something you're passionate about there is always a catch, ALWAYS a caveat with no exceptions. He likes to hold his accomplishments over their head and, whether or purpose or not (I'd like to think not, but well: we've seen Arin's escapades in this thread), loves to champion their accomplishments as his own, or as part of his brand. NSP isn't Dan's side-gig, it's now seen by the fans as "Starbomb sans Arin". Dream Daddy isn't an independent game, it's a Game Grumps game. Never mind the fact that Arin and Dan only supplied grunts to the game; it's a number whatever best indie seller, and Arin just will NOT let up on how much these are his accomplishments (see his "Don't you fucking know who I am?" tweet and him talking about how Dream Daddy means his company is a game development studio).

He doesn't really even seem happy that they're doing these things, rather others have to tell people how much of a positive experience it was whenever they decide to create these games or straight-up leave the company. Remember Barry, Kevin, SuperMega, etc. and how they've all gone on to do their own things and be more creatively-fulfilling than they were nearing the end of their time at Game Grumps? Instead of being happy, he just decides to never talk about them and actively avoid talking about anyone that isn't a part of Grumps anymore. And whenever he so much as alludes to it, he's just filled with contempt and pissiness, and wants to move away from the subject as far as possible.

He doesn't need to sing the praises of everyone he's ever worked nonstop, but his blatant favoritism and stamping of his brand on everything just feels...weirdly cheap and self-aggrandizing.
I recall Arin saying that he never finished high school. Perhaps he’s overcompensating?

FakeishNamedicoot

Mentally Ill From Californiaville
kiwifarms.net
Okay this was a while ago, but I didn’t see anyone mention it. So how do you think lovelies see Oney? Well a month ago, that spider trans weirdo retweeted this.
View attachment 931916
Okay, but what’s the full context? This is.
(Archive) https://archive.li/0Fm5p

Wunney bad.
I read more than I needed to for context. I now agree with the Twitter was a mistake and nuke it from orbit crowd on this site earnestly and wholeheartedly. After I finally sobered up from that goddamn tattoo..

Hangula Hungui

Please don’t push me, mummy packed me yoghurt
kiwifarms.net
Okay this was a while ago, but I didn’t see anyone mention it. So how do you think lovelies see Oney? Well a month ago, that spider trans weirdo retweeted this.
View attachment 931916
Okay, but what’s the full context? This is.
(Archive) https://archive.li/0Fm5p

Wunney bad.
I looked up the conversation and thought I remembered the person Chris was arguing with.
D2ED5A74-CBB3-4ADA-BC3F-AF6E35796AE1.jpeg

It‘s Tobias „Kati“ Knitt, a brave and stunning balding tranny, living in Hamburg.
Hamburg is very left leaning so acceptance there as a mentally ill animator should be available.

Voice and appearance can be seen here
around 20:20.

Last edited:

Floop

Accidental Spy Kids reference
kiwifarms.net
I looked up the conversation and thought I remembered the person Chris was arguing with.
View attachment 932041
It‘s Tobias „Kati“ Knitt, a brave and stunning balding tranny, living in Hamburg.
Hamburg is very left leaning so acceptance there as a mentally ill animator should be available.

Wait, what???

Hangula Hungui

Please don’t push me, mummy packed me yoghurt
kiwifarms.net

Fuckface34

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 932041

Before the transition he kinda looks like Tomar.

Also I love how the replies are hyperbolic as shit, followed sometimes by the classic "I love ya Oney but...." Did they miss the fact that he makes crass and offensive jokes all the time or they just like the random noises?

Violence Jack

Like a wraith, I cling to life, strife be my guide
kiwifarms.net
Before the transition he kinda looks like Tomar.

Also I love how the replies are hyperbolic as shit, followed sometimes by the classic "I love ya Oney but...." Did they miss the fact that he makes crass and offensive jokes all the time or they just like the random noises?
but but he's inciting violence against oppressed people using humor! Nothing like organized harassment campaigns and "gotcha" moments designed to twist people's well-meaning words around. But they're the victims... always the victim. It's 'justified' for them to act like this, virtuous even. They're a poison on consciousness.

• Agree
Reactions: FakeishNamedicoot

Floop

Accidental Spy Kids reference
kiwifarms.net
Both Oney plays and gimm gromps have occasionally relied on the fabled “poo poo game that’s not so good”
The one thing I like about oney plays is when they play bad games, it’s usually the weirdest janky indie games that Chris finds on steam, while game grumps always plays wii shovelware.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino