Arin Hanson / Egoraptor / Grump - "Hey I'm Grump!" of Game Grumps fame, hypocritical SJW doxer, shat himself recording a let's play

BigRed

I may be exceptional, but I'm also stupid.
kiwifarms.net
I'm waiting for the moment some fan sends this manchild a PSA ranked 10 Charizard. A card literally worth a good chunk of money, just for Arin to drool, sneeze, fart, and basically destroy.
Arin will definitely separate out anything valuable to sell it before fucking with the rest. Has to put food on the table for all his incompetent friends.

Floop

Accidental Spy Kids reference
kiwifarms.net
You sure about that? From what I saw with the old office that they renovated, Arin doesn't have a good concept of money management.
Oh come on they used the budget responsibly to get a million shitty anime figures and a portal bathroom.

that portal bathroom was actually pretty cool though

BigRed

kiwifarms.net
You sure about that? From what I saw with the old office that they renovated, Arin doesn't have a good concept of money management.
Good money management and snatching at a quick buck aren't mutually exclusive. Keep in mind how often the Grumps go to Disney/Japan, they definitely burn through enough money to justify selling shit fans send in.

MahFibro!

kiwifarms.net
Oh come on they used the budget responsibly to get a million shitty anime figures and a portal bathroom.

that portal bathroom was actually pretty cool though
It was cool - no question. Unfortunately, that - as well as all the other renovations he did to their old rental - couldn't be salvaged/taken with them when they moved out.

They quite literally threw money away - on a rental, no less. That still floors me that they could spend so much money changes a place that wasn't even theirs.

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seems like rain got tons of negative feedback from the pokemon card thing. He deleted the tweet, but you can still find people tearing into him for acting like an entitled asshole.

Edit: props to rantgrumps for this. Looks like arin tweeted around the same day to jwittz (a well known pokemon card youtuber) that he has been watching his videos because of a renewed interest in pokemon cards. Looks like arin is trying to add to his collection more then use them for a show.
Screenshot_2019-11-07-08-25-43-1.png

Last edited:

iScreamMan

You gotta be squiddin' me!!
kiwifarms.net
I joined the farms just to discuss the absolute trainwreck of a lolcow that is Arin "Egoraptor" Hanson. Coming from someone who genuinely looked up to the guy throughout most of his pubescence, his true colors have really shown as of recent years. I'm ashamed for ever having liked the Game Grumps.

The first crack in this whole shit-show was when Suzy resold stuff from AliExpress and marked it up MULTIPLE times of what it was actually worth. Cheap goddamned materials that were supposedly "hand-crafted". Yeah, right. Good job exploiting your young, impressionable fanbase that doesn't know any better.
I wanted to give Arin the benefit of the doubt in this situation, believing that his alien wife was just a shitty person behind the scenes. Considering Jontron's old girlfriend Nicole went on record saying Suzy was the Yoko-Ono of the grumps, I wasn't really surprised that she's insufferable to deal with (just like in every video she's featured in.)

Arin had to come on the internet to defend her, it's not like he could just ignore the controversy and expect it to go away. Since Suzy can never be wrong and own up to ANY of the shitty things she does, Arin blamed it on the internet being full of big fat meanies making fun of his wife. Despite there being countless evidence of her shop being a scam. This should have been a warning sign for future behavior, if the two were just honest about the whole thing I'd have much more respect for them. But thus begins a history of deflecting and ignoring controversies.

Even if Arin has always been fucking garbage at video games and following directions, I still found their commentary from 2013-15ish to be entertaining or good background noise while I work. Unfortunately it's devolved into Dan staring at his phone, telling the same stories and Arin screaming at the game for his own incompetence. Even if he's playing poorly on purpose, it's fucking painful to watch. He plays games for 8 hours a week and can't even be bothered to cut out all of the boring parts, because he knows he can tard cum every minute of every video for that sweet dosh. God forbid Dan ever plays any of the games, either. Dude knows next to nothing, shouldn't he be somewhat knowledgeable on the subject since he's a co-host?

Speaking of money, holy shit, do they not know how to manage it at all. Countless trips to Japan every year, a plethora of anime figures, office renovations, and hiring 25+ of his friends for a dying company. Wow.
It sure is convenient that the list of games people sent the grumps is no longer viewable, because he can just resell all the valuable ones. Or his dead friend Monty's RWBY figurines.
Ding Dong from OneyPlays/Wan Wan Games made a post saying the first few months he did of recording didn't lead to any sort of pay, and Oney was NOT the one responsible for that. Arin more than likely never paid him, as there are several rumors that he's done illegal things with money. I'd love for litigation to be taken, but Ding Dong has never had any sort of back-bone so I expect nothing to come out of it.

Also, as someone who happens to be a total tr00n, I believe Arin has most of the tell-tale signs of a transgender woman (as many have speculated). He can live in total denial, but it's SO fucking obvious the way that he talks about it. In the end, I can't wait for the Game Grumps ship to fucking sink and for Arin to have nothing left since he has no passion for anything. Animation OR video games. Good luck to him getting voice acting roles because his range absolutely blows. I think ragging on his and Dan's appearances is low-hanging fruit since they've done so many shitty things over the years.

BigRed

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of money, holy shit, do they not know how to manage it at all. Countless trips to Japan every year, a plethora of anime figures, office renovations, and hiring 25+ of his friends for a dying company. Wow.
You're missing the worst bit of money management of all: the fact that they're located in LA. There is literally zero reason for GG to exist in LA; anywhere with half-decent internet can support it as a business, even bumfuck Nebraska or some shit. Of course, the reasoning for them to be in LA is for Arin's voice acting and Dan's music, but neither of those are going anywhere fast. Arin's voice acting, as you mentioned, is complete garbage, and Dan seems happy to continue NSP, which he could probably do elsewhere (even if it would require flying him into LA once a month or so to record/meet with Brian). GG is too big now, with all the employees, and the office space and whatnot to relocate, but Arin should've thought before it hit this point about how much cheaper it would be to operate elsewhere. Businesses that are located in LA are typically there because they have a reason to be; GG being there makes zero financial sense.

iScreamMan

kiwifarms.net
Of course, the reasoning for them to be in LA is for Arin's voice acting and Dan's music, but neither of those are going anywhere fast. Arin's voice acting, as you mentioned, is complete garbage
I understand why Dan would stick around in L.A., it's absolutely his scene. That guy has his own problems, but I definitely think he's more passive in this shit-show and is above doing Game Grumps.
Arin can record most of his roles online, however. I'm pretty sure that's what he does for Cyanide and Happiness' shorts. He's just gotten much too comfortable in the bed that he's made. With how expensive his mics are, he definitely has the equipment to do it from home.

Wooper

the big dick gee Pokemon
kiwifarms.net
Dose anyone else here think Arin will pull a Kevin Spacey/Overwatch sort of deal & claim to transgenderism if he ever sets foot in too much shit? I know he acts like a fag at times, but would ever take the full plunge?

iScreamMan

kiwifarms.net
Dose anyone else here think Arin will pull a Kevin Spacey/Overwatch sort of deal & claim to transgenderism if he ever sets foot in too much shit? I know he acts like a fag at times, but would ever take the full plunge?
Arin's internet presence before he gained any traction on Newgrounds or Youtube was on furry websites. Considering he shit his pants during their Parodius let's play and he's constantly talking about pooping, I wouldn't be shocked at all if he's a closeted coprophiliac. It's not much of a question that the guy is a degenerate.
I think if Game Grumps were to ever end (whether that be on their own terms or because Arin gets "me-too'ed"), Arin will probably come out as a trans woman. Or at least non-binary

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
You're missing the worst bit of money management of all: the fact that they're located in LA. There is literally zero reason for GG to exist in LA; anywhere with half-decent internet can support it as a business, even bumfuck Nebraska or some shit. Of course, the reasoning for them to be in LA is for Arin's voice acting and Dan's music, but neither of those are going anywhere fast. Arin's voice acting, as you mentioned, is complete garbage, and Dan seems happy to continue NSP, which he could probably do elsewhere (even if it would require flying him into LA once a month or so to record/meet with Brian). GG is too big now, with all the employees, and the office space and whatnot to relocate, but Arin should've thought before it hit this point about how much cheaper it would be to operate elsewhere. Businesses that are located in LA are typically there because they have a reason to be; GG being there makes zero financial sense.
Arin is going to stay in LA because that's where most of the successful "content creators" move to and Arin will not give up that dream, even with Game Grumps being far past it's prime. He'll claim it makes it easier to "collaborate" with other "creators" but honestly he still probably loses money in the end.

Game Grumps doesn't really need an office, either - for a Let's Play all you really need is a dedicated room (like Markiplier/Jacksepticeye) and even that is a touch on the opulent side. Arin's setup is really wasteful - he has so many people on staff (and so much space for them) for ~10-20 minutes of simple video content a day. Virtually any other serious "content creator" is generating much more content with much less overhead.

Floop

Accidental Spy Kids reference
kiwifarms.net
Game Grumps doesn't really need an office, either - for a Let's Play all you really need is a dedicated room (like Markiplier/Jacksepticeye) and even that is a touch on the opulent side. Arin's setup is really wasteful - he has so many people on staff (and so much space for them) for ~10-20 minutes of simple video content a day. Virtually any other serious "content creator" is generating much more content with much less overhead.
Game Grumps is a serious business entertainment company according to Arin, so they need the office to do all of the serious business that is serious.

BigRed

kiwifarms.net
I can see having a small office of some sort in order to have a recording area for Grumps, a recording area for 10 Minute Power Hour, a little editing space with some desks, etc. to keep everything organized and streamlined, but the current setup, as you said, is so damn extreme. I can get why Arin and Suzy would be unhappy with the pre-office setup (in which they were pretty much giving up two rooms of their house to Grumps), but the huge snazzy office with a million employees is a wild overcorrection.

Game Grumps is a serious business entertainment company according to Arin, so they need the office to do all of the serious business that is serious.
Well don't you know, they make real life video games that everybody loves. They're multimedia, baby!

BrainProlapse

🕷️ With great boulders, comes huge man-tits 🕷️
kiwifarms.net
Bonus points if someone ends up buying their own cards back like the guy at the garage sale who saw a game being sold that he gave Ross three years prior, completely unopened.
Hey I looked around for info on that and I can't find any, have you got any links? Thanks

Reactions: s0mbra

Shazamtrios

Nah, just seeing if you were paying attention.
kiwifarms.net
Do you think Suzy gets cucked by Arin and Allie behind the scenes?
Also two things apparently Arin made his own ocs? They are RESTOCKED.
D9626551-6B2E-44A9-BD04-74EE1CBA1AD2.jpeg

BUY THEM NOOOOOW.

They are apparently calling their Untilted Show, Good Content?
51C9D892-2A88-4B89-95CB-2BBA4350B0E3.jpeg

I don’t like that title. Grumpdate is much better.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino