Arin Hanson / Egoraptor / Grump - "Hey I'm Grump!" of Game Grumps fame, hypocritical SJW doxer, shat himself recording a let's play

iScreamMan

You gotta be squiddin' me!!
kiwifarms.net
Can we talk about how Arin was straight edge for most of his life up until about 2-3 years ago? He used to never do drugs, but it seems like he's just thrown that away entirely. By all means, the guy can make whatever choices he wants to, but it really seems as if he's glorifying degenerate behavior like this. "Getting hydrated". Really? It's almost like he can't actually talk about it without getting demonitized, so he just skirts around it like a snake. Whether it be smoking bud before a recording session (ALLEGEDLY) or getting absolutely vodka-shitfaced on Grump livestreams (to the point where Dan had to offer him a ride home).
The humor he relies on and the audience he puts on a front for are all little children. I don't know how anyone could see that as a proper influence. I am 100 percent serious when I say that I believe Ego legitimately needs to go seek professional help for everything that he's repressed throughout his life. ESPECIALLY his gender issues and his abandonment issues. The guy alienated every single friend he ever made from Newgrounds, who did nothing but support him along the way and helped "protect the grumps brand". Many even made animations for Arin that he uploaded onto his OWN channel for clicks and views. You can really tell Spazkid slaved away on the animation for Starbomb's "Ryu vs. Ken" music video.
I'm not 100 percent sure which rumors to really believe in, but given Arin's past behavior I really think Oney/Chris got the raw end of a deal here. Oneyplays was definitely too edgy for the Grumps' brand to be associated with. They call stuff gay and exceptional on the show more than they ever have, which does come off as a little childish, honestly. I can absolutely see Arin approaching Chris to tone down his humor. Hence why he reacted so negatively to the Sr. Pelo controversy.

Arin has an extremely narrow world view. He's gotta be going through an absolute crisis right now. You can see all the time how upset he gets that people like Dan better, dude needs to talk to a therapist and stop recording Game Grumps every single week. Hasn't he not had his wedding ring for over a year now? Fuck, man

Last edited:

Floop

Accidental Spy Kids reference
kiwifarms.net
Oneyplays was definitely too edgy for the Grumps' brand to be associated with. They call stuff gay and exceptional on the show more than they ever have, which does come off as a little childish, honestly. I can absolutely see Arin approaching Chris to tone down his humor. Hence why he reacted so negatively to the Sr. Pelo controversy.
That is fucking hilarious to imagine.

Overcooked Raccoon

Mildly interesting.
kiwifarms.net
Heyo, new to the farms but I've been a lurker. Really am upset over Arin and his PC bull for so long.

I was an avid Grumps fan from it's inception to 2017 or so. I went to the live show when they did their east coast tour, bought merch from them, and even purchased Starbomb when it first came out TWICE because I messed up and wanted it so bad.

Watching this channel and especially Arin fall from their highs down to this disgusting low is just sad.

What really did my opinion for sure was his handling of the Sir Pelo video. The video itself was just a joke, something Arin should understand since he makes them at the expense of others so many times. Yet during that whole exchange he turned his back on his old friends from Newgrounds singled out how much of a PC cunt he's become. That callout from Oney was absolutely amazing and I should have that framed in my damn house.

"I run a company so I need to be professional!" yes one that has released Dream Daddy which DD and Julian slammed them for it's clear baiting and following the trend at the time.

Dan is the only reason I could even consider watching current Grumps but when you look through this thread and see how he handles current Grumps stuff it's just like watching him slowly and slowly die on the inside while Arin is just making a fool of himself to the world.

Back in the ye olden days it was something humoring to the see the two of them playing things like Dream Course, now it's just loud screaming, Dan reading fanfics, and a blatant "We've heard this story before yadda yadda yadda."

I really hope they would just hang up Grumps as it is, since the shilling, mistreatment of fans donations, and overall core of GG has gone down for the count in the past couple of years.

When Supermega; the guys working under the Grumps manage to be the more true GG in our current age you know someone fucked up down the line. Not knocking my SM bois because I love them but it's really apparent now and I love the digs groups like Oneyplays give into them too.

MahFibro!

kiwifarms.net
Do you think Suzy gets cucked by Arin and Allie behind the scenes?
Also two things apparently Arin made his own ocs? They are RESTOCKED.View attachment 1001085
BUY THEM NOOOOOW.

They are apparently calling their Untilted Show, Good Content?View attachment 1001088
I don’t like that title. Grumpdate is much better.
God, those ArrPeeGees are even uglier than I remember.

Overcooked Raccoon

Mildly interesting.
kiwifarms.net
Not sure which rumors to really believe in, but given Arin's past behavior I really think Oney/Chris got the raw end of a deal here. Oneyplays was definitely too edgy for the Grumps' brand to be associated with. They call stuff gay and exceptional on the show more than they ever have, which does come off as a little childish, honestly. I can absolutely see Arin approaching Chris to tone down his humor. Hence why he reacted so negatively to the Sr. Pelo controversy.
I'm more then willing to bet Arin was nervous that the Oneyplays crew would get Arin into trouble down the road. Which is crazy when you consider some of the jokes Chris made in Doodle Doods (The Cortex one being the main culprit).

It's so ironic Arin would be the one to advocate for the good natured humor, when he himself made Knuckles Chaotix, a full hand drawn vid with the main joke being Knuckles is black hahaweee.

I feel like Jon and Arin were perfect for each other since they did make those types of comments which added more to their dynamic. Now it's entirely PC to avoid stepping on people's toes, yet they swear and curse like sailors because it's le funny.

Part of the reason I gravitated to Oneyplays in the first place was that it was totally unhinged, like multiple Sleepycabin episodes one after the other. When Matt from Supermega joined those episodes it was fucking brilliant. I know Chris, Matt and Ryan had a split for a while and didn't want to be associated with each other, but with Chris recently commenting on a photo of Matt on Twitter, I hope they bury the hatchet.

iScreamMan

kiwifarms.net
Hey I looked around for info on that and I can't find any, have you got any links? Thanks
I can't find the original tweet about Ross reselling the game, but apparently the fan ended up being alright with it. It seems as if a few old posts were deleted. Ross supposedly gave the person the game back for free, along with some stickers. I still think it was pretty shitty of Ross to try to sell it, despite being the most tolerable of the grumps (as much as he probably doesn't want to be associated with the brand anymore.) Doesn't even look like the guy opened it, since the fan's note was still in there.

When Supermega; the guys working under the Grumps manage to be the more true GG in our current age you know someone fucked up down the line. Not knocking my SM bois because I love them but it's really apparent now and I love the digs groups like Oneyplays give into them too.
Supermega seems like it wants to keep a good relationship with Game Grumps, but if I had to listen to Arin all day and edit that, I'd probably go fucking nuts. I wouldn't be shocked if that was a big reason why they left the company.

Overcooked Raccoon

Mildly interesting.
kiwifarms.net
Supermega seems like it wants to keep a good relationship with Game Grumps, but if I had to listen to Arin all day and edit that, I'd probably go fucking nuts. I wouldn't be shocked if that was a big reason why they left the company.
I'm gonna assume if they break too far away to work more with the other people Arin is dissociating with it turns into a "WE MADE YOU WHO YOU ARE" type of griefing from him. If I had to listen to Arin's screeching in the same exact enclosed room I'd freaking lose it too. Glad on them for at least making it on their own with a patreon, same as Ross has been doing despite all the shit he got thrown at him.

Here's hoping for more success for everyone but Arin and Suzy.

iScreamMan

kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna assume if they break too far away to work more with the other people Arin is dissociating with it turns into a "WE MADE YOU WHO YOU ARE" type of griefing from him. If I had to listen to Arin's screeching in the same exact enclosed room I'd freaking lose it too. Glad on them for at least making it on their own with a patreon, same as Ross has been doing despite all the shit he got thrown at him.
I'm convinced that the only reason why the Game Grumps haven't started a patreon yet is because they'd actually have to be held accountable for all of the terrible shit that they get away with.

iScreamMan

kiwifarms.net
Not all of it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNiiqiqfwXE&t=

Throwback to when The Grumps hadn't recorded enough material for when Dan went away on a vacation (or tour, I forget), so Arin did a week of let's plays where he showed of his excellent "voice acting". Instead of just, you know, acting like himself? His voices aren't even consistent throughout any of the videos like this. The guy has a few alright voices that he can do, but I don't think most people in industry could take him seriously. Arin is a one trick pony. TomaMoto/Tomar is getting lots of voice acting gigs in anime, it just goes to show how far from grace Arin has really fell.
Despite the fact that they have over two dozen employees and only record for so many hours a week, the channel had to resort to this as daily content.

Floop

Accidental Spy Kids reference
kiwifarms.net
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNiiqiqfwXE&t=

Throwback to when The Grumps hadn't recorded enough material for when Dan went away on a vacation (or tour, I forget), so Arin did a week of let's plays where he showed of his excellent "voice acting". Instead of just, you know, acting like himself? His voices aren't even consistent throughout any of the videos like this. The guy has a few alright voices that he can do, but I don't think most people in industry could take him seriously. Arin is a one trick pony. TomaMoto/Tomar is getting lots of voice acting gigs in anime, it just goes to show how far from grace Arin has really fell.
Despite the fact that they have over two dozen employees and only record for so many hours a week, the channel had to resort to this as daily content.
Well Arin played two characters in this game called Detective Grimoire, and his voice wasn’t insufferable.
So just go play that game, it’s really good, it’s only 7 dollars, and then let me know what you think about Arin’s performance.
Don’t worry Tomar voices three characters also.

Last edited:

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
Game Grumps is a serious business entertainment company according to Arin, so they need the office to do all of the serious business that is serious.
Game Grumps could actually be a serious company. I realize it's a bit of a joke, but some of these businesses are worth a lot of money. Disney bought Maker Studios a few years back for (allegedly) somewhere between $500 million and $1.2 billion dollars - the numbers are there. Game Grumps does, despite Arin's best effort, have a targetable and trackable audience. It is, technically speaking, a successful brand.

Him running as a business isn't my problem, it's just how badly he does it and how little he has to show for it.

He's got like 26 people on payroll and his studio only manages to push out ~30 minutes of content a day, or maybe ~3 hours a week of content. That's really, really low and each employee contributes so little it's shocking that they're able to stay afloat. This is way more than any other YT channel I can think and it's shocking given thier size (which I'd suggest is medium, they're a big channel but not the biggest by any stretch) and that even channels larger than theirs are more fiscally conservative.

BigRed

I may be exceptional, but I'm also stupid.
kiwifarms.net
I can't find the original tweet about Ross reselling the game, but apparently the fan ended up being alright with it. It seems as if a few old posts were deleted. Ross supposedly gave the person the game back for free, along with some stickers. I still think it was pretty shitty of Ross to try to sell it, despite being the most tolerable of the grumps (as much as he probably doesn't want to be associated with the brand anymore.) Doesn't even look like the guy opened it, since the fan's note was still in there.
The guy wasn't even slightly upset, I'm pretty astonished.

Game Grumps could actually be a serious company. I realize it's a bit of a joke, but some of these businesses are worth a lot of money. Disney bought Maker Studios a few years back for (allegedly) somewhere between $500 million and $1.2 billion dollars - the numbers are there. Game Grumps does, despite Arin's best effort, have a targetable and trackable audience. It is, technically speaking, a successful brand.

Him running as a business isn't my problem, it's just how badly he does it and how little he has to show for it.

He's got like 26 people on payroll and his studio only manages to push out ~30 minutes of content a day, or maybe ~3 hours a week of content. That's really, really low and each employee contributes so little it's shocking that they're able to stay afloat. This is way more than any other YT channel I can think and it's shocking given thier size (which I'd suggest is medium, they're a big channel but not the biggest by any stretch) and that even channels larger than theirs are more fiscally conservative.
They need someone to come in there and trim the fat and handle the finances. Of those 26 people, as far as I can tell, they have 0 doing that, and that's what they really need. I think that's what Brent(?) is supposed to do, but he clearly isn't doing it well. The issue there is that Arin isn't about to hire anyone who won't yes-man him, because that would require someone telling him he needs to let some of his friends go, and he won't do that because he has an issue separating business from life. There is absolutely no way everyone working at GG produces enough value to earn their keep. Like for example, they have a social media manager--give me a god damn break, what are you managing, a Twitter and an Instagram? How much value do those really create for the company?

iScreamMan

kiwifarms.net
Lol, Arin is getting fat.
Him and his alien wife have fluctuated back in forth in weight for literal years now. He used to talk about going to the gym on the show, but I have no idea if he still goes. Considering he doesn't have the patience for a children's adventure game, I doubt he has the discipline to maintain a consistent work-out schedule. I could be wrong, though.

BigRed

I may be exceptional, but I'm also stupid.
kiwifarms.net
Him and his alien wife have fluctuated back in forth in weight for literal years now. He used to talk about going to the gym on the show, but I have no idea if he still goes. Considering he doesn't have the patience for a children's adventure game, I doubt he has the discipline to maintain a consistent work-out schedule. I could be wrong, though.
I find it kind of amusing how he was "the skinny one" back during Jon Grumps and now Jon might be in marginally better shape than him.

MahFibro!

kiwifarms.net
Like for example, they have a social media manager--give me a god damn break, what are you managing, a Twitter and an Instagram? How much value do those really create for the company?
Not like they need a social media manager, anyway - given how badly Allie sucked at the job.

But that's okay - she's been promoted! - as she 's the co-producer of the 10MPH and producer of 'Good Content;

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino