Arin Hanson / Egoraptor / Grump - "Hey I'm Grump!" of Game Grumps fame, hypocritical SJW doxer, shat himself recording a let's play

Singe

Hehehe xd
kiwifarms.net
I like how Arin can donate and drop 12k for charity, but can't afford to buy his own cards.
God Arin is a joke.

Not like they need a social media manager, anyway - given how badly Allie sucked at the job.

But that's okay - she's been promoted! - as she 's the co-producer of the 10MPH and producer of 'Good Content;
How do you get promoted from social media manager, to producing a series?
Did Allie suck Arin's dick a lot to get that position?

iScreamMan

You gotta be squiddin' me!!
kiwifarms.net
Not like they need a social media manager, anyway - given how badly Allie sucked at the job.

But that's okay - she's been promoted! - as she 's the co-producer of the 10MPH and producer of 'Good Content;
I swear Brent or Vernon have to be hooking up with her. With their smelly penises. She's handled so many situations so incredibly poorly. Between the JonBenet Ramsey controversy and claiming she was removing any sort of criticisms on Arin's Jimmy Jamboree videos, she's been nothing but a P.R. disaster. She also enjoyed interrupting and consistently disrespecting Ryan and Matt from SuperMega. I have no idea why they keep her around. Who knows, maybe she's getting propped up to be Arin's next co-host. That would truly be the beginning of the end for the Game Grumps channel.
If Dan wanted to leave to pursue NSP full-time, I think he could do it pretty easily. As juvenile as I find their music, and as flat as Dan's voice is, their songs sell well and get plenty of views. He probably feels indebted to Arin since Arin helped Dan out when he was couch hopping. Everybody has their limits, though. Especially when you have such an insufferable base of fans and have to perform a show with the "poopy-ass-dicks" man every day.
If I was Dan, I would have left back in 2015 when it was obvious the channel became nothing more than a cash cow to Arin where he could phone it in every week.

Attachments

Last edited:

Shazamtrios

Nah, just seeing if you were paying attention.
kiwifarms.net
I like how Arin can donate and drop 12k for charity, but can't afford to buy his own cards.
God Arin is a joke.

How do you get promoted from social media manager, to producing a series?
Did Allie suck Arin's dick a lot to get that position?
I thought it was obvious that Allie was Arin's new bae.
I mean, why stick with Suzy when you can have Allie?

iScreamMan

kiwifarms.net
I thought it was obvious that Allie was Arin's new bae.
I mean, why stick with Suzy when you can have Allie?
I always figured that Vernon would be the one fucking around with her. Arin is an absolute cuck and literally worships the ground that Suzy walks on. I can't see him doing that, but I was also wrong about him never drinking so anything is possible.

Count groudon

Saltier than Njord's left testicle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I find it kind of amusing how he was "the skinny one" back during Jon Grumps and now Jon might be in marginally better shape than him.
Funny enough, Jon actually was never all that fat, he just seems to have a naturally stocky frame while Arin on the other hand had a smaller build but he was always a bit balloony in his midsection. Even back in the Jon era whenever they showed up in a vid together Arin was noticeably pretty flabby while Jon was pretty well-proportioned for his size.

I think Arin being the “skinny one” was more of a thing because having a fat guy and a skinny guy has been a thing in comedy for literal centuries, so to keep the theme going artists were usually a bit more generous with Arin.

BubbleButt

Backdoor Mayor
kiwifarms.net
TomaMoto/Tomar is getting lots of voice acting gigs in anime, it just goes to show how far from grace Arin has really fell.
Shit, Mick "Ricepirate" Lauer, another Newgrounds alum, just announced that he was cast as Abaccio in the upcoming JoJo dub.

Arin can only get indie games and dry handjobs from Dan Harmon.

So just go play that game, it’s really good, it’s only 7 dollars, and then let me know what you think about Arin’s performance.
I legitimately don't understand what you're doing.

jellycar

Actually Patty Hearst/Mariya Takeuchi
kiwifarms.net
I still don't remember him voicing Bruce Banner in Marvel Ultimate Alliance. That would have been 2006ish?

I'm curious how Dan got to LA and still manages to live there. Shits expensive and he has no talent.

PrincessHomura

Kiwi of Caring and Fiery Passion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I still don't remember him voicing Bruce Banner in Marvel Ultimate Alliance. That would have been 2006ish?

I'm curious how Dan got to LA and still manages to live there. Shits expensive and he has no talent.
Reason you don't remember it is that he was replaced in almost every version. From what I read he was only present in the Wii version in the end. You can hear it here if you want to.

It's not particularly bad or anything, just kind of bland.

Wooper

the big dick gee Pokemon
kiwifarms.net
Oh I actually know the story about this. So to promote the game the Marvel Ultimate Alliance team held a contest looking for a male & female voice actor. The girl that won got to be Jean Grey in the game who appears in multiple chapters & has a semi almost kind of important role. While Arin got to be Bruce Banner who has a few lines in an optional side quest. Hulk was added to later versions of the game as a playable character, but he wasn't voiced by Arin. I think the team picked the winners, Arin didn't get his Newgrounds era fans to vote for him or anything.

jellycar

Actually Patty Hearst/Mariya Takeuchi
kiwifarms.net
Oh I actually know the story about this. So to promote the game the Marvel Ultimate Alliance team held a contest looking for a male & female voice actor. The girl that won got to be Jean Grey in the game who appears in multiple chapters & has a semi almost kind of important role. While Arin got to be Bruce Banner who has a few lines in an optional side quest. Hulk was added to later versions of the game as a playable character, but he wasn't voiced by Arin. I think the team picked the winners, Arin didn't get his Newgrounds era fans to vote for him or anything.
That was Namor actually lol

Bliniboy

kiwifarms.net
Shit, Mick "Ricepirate" Lauer, another Newgrounds alum, just announced that he was cast as Abaccio in the upcoming JoJo dub.

Arin can only get indie games and dry handjobs from Dan Harmon.

I legitimately don't understand what you're doing.
On top of Tomar and Mick both getting anime roles and stuff, they just both debuted on an animation pilot (Hazbin Hotel) that's actually doing quite nicely for itself, despite people still shrieking like banshees that the creator is a horrible person and that it promotes bad things (it doesn't).

Floop

Accidental Spy Kids reference
kiwifarms.net
On top of Tomar and Mick both getting anime roles and stuff, they just both debuted on an animation pilot (Hazbin Hotel) that's actually doing quite nicely for itself, despite people still shrieking like banshees that the creator is a horrible person and that it promotes bad things (it doesn't).
And Oney’s making a video game.
Legends die hard kids. Is that how the saying goes?

iScreamMan

kiwifarms.net
On top of Tomar and Mick both getting anime roles and stuff, they just both debuted on an animation pilot (Hazbin Hotel) that's actually doing quite nicely for itself
Arin probably cut them out of his life because he can't handle how much more successful they are. Mick and Tomar have way more consistent work in the industry. Even Stamper, who seems to be plagued with drug abuse and daddy issues. If that guy was more public with his nonsense, he'd probably be thread-worthy.

Plus most people find the let's plays they're featured in much funnier than the Grumps ever were.

Overcooked Raccoon

Mildly interesting.
kiwifarms.net
I'm convinced that the only reason why the Game Grumps haven't started a patreon yet is because they'd actually have to be held accountable for all of the terrible shit that they get away with.
Imagine the amount of people who would sign up for 1 buck and then constantly rag on them for where the money is even going towards. Current Grumps are so unpredictable I don't even know where.

Also another piece of Game Grumps I think the majority has forgotten about but figure I would bring back into the picture was their absolutely awful attempt at sketch comedy with "World Famous". Where excellent Arin Hanson writing shines like turning his joke about how if pea soup tasted like pee in an insanely long and worn out sketch to an absolutely pathetic punchline.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxmbxNxDrpA

Floop

kiwifarms.net
Also another piece of Game Grumps I think the majority has forgotten about but figure I would bring back into the picture was their absolutely awful attempt at sketch comedy with "World Famous". Where excellent Arin Hanson writing shines like turning his joke about how if pea soup tasted like pee in an insanely long and worn out sketch to an absolutely pathetic punchline.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxmbxNxDrpA
B5519D1C-B151-4284-92AD-28492D1DC253.jpeg

Last edited:

Overcooked Raccoon

Mildly interesting.
kiwifarms.net
Zach also storyboarded an episode of Spongebob, Amin just finished voice acting classes, Dingdong and Julian are still making progress on Bippy. It's great to see everyone being successful in their ventures, Chris being my favorite one so far. Working on a game, helped out with Jon in his Game Jam vid, been doing huge work in Blender, dating Veronica, having Oneyplays on the side to play with his buds, and just being generally happy.

Floop

kiwifarms.net
Zach also storyboarded an episode of Spongebob, Amin just finished voice acting classes, Dingdong and Julian are still making progress on Bippy. It's great to see everyone being successful in their ventures, Chris being my favorite one so far. Working on a game, helped out with Jon in his Game Jam vid, been doing huge work in Blender, dating Veronica, having Oneyplays on the side to play with his buds, and just being generally happy.
Oney is really great at making music, and he doesn’t even know how to read sheet music.
5BD15F3D-7A71-4356-87B5-2BE462E5268E.jpeg

Overcooked Raccoon

Mildly interesting.
kiwifarms.net
Oney is really great at making music, and he doesn’t even know how to read sheet music.View attachment 1001969
I love how he can sometimes be a loveable idiot but also has the chops to make some damn good music, even back from the Oneymusic days. When I first heard his theme for Genesis Valentine I had to pause and be like "The guy who made Wingardia Leviosa made this song".

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino