Arin Hanson / Egoraptor / Grump - "Hey I'm Grump!" of Game Grumps fame, hypocritical SJW doxer, shat himself recording a let's play

AbyssStarer

Missionary of the Birb Church
kiwifarms.net
Botox injections gone wrong right there. She looks like Robocop with that fivehead.
Just to add to what BubbleButt said: she's supposedly got some north american aboriginal (or something like that) blood that contributes to her odd coloring. Likely mixed with FAS.
1576296245022.png

1576296436221.png

She seems to do her foundation in yellow-tones for some goddamn reason. Her face looks like a spoiled chowder base.

Maybe it's just a poor angle but Allie's look isn't much better than Suzy's. Maybe Arin likes ugly ducklings.

MahFibro!

kiwifarms.net
anyone know what happened on the third? This is the game grumps social blade. Just another youtube "glitch" or what
Considering other gaming channels had a drop in subs at the same time, it's safe to assume that it was just Youtube deletng dead accounts.

However, out of all the channels that were affected, Game Grumps is the only one who's daily/weekly/monthly averages remain in the negative - which is safe to assume their subs are dropping on their own.

I honestly with that the Livecount was still available. These round estimates are annoying.

Floop

I, Scout, humbly present a toast to Miss Pauling!
kiwifarms.net
Pls hire Arin as a voice actor pls. I seriously think that’s what this is all about.

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not major, but funny. Super mega make fun of Dan a bit, they say they are friends with him but that Dan really doesn't like them making jokes about him. Then talk about how old he is and eventually cut a part because it was to mean.
starts at 9:42

Shady Attorney

I rebuke that demonic spirit!
kiwifarms.net
Not major, but funny. Super mega make fun of Dan a bit, they say they are friends with him but that Dan really doesn't like them making jokes about him. Then talk about how old he is and eventually cut a part because it was to mean.
I’m betting the joke was about Dan’s young Barbie girlfriend

garfields hard cock

kiwifarms.net
dan actually got a cease and desist against supermega for making fun of him? (at 9:57) i wonder how many other people the game grumps have cease and desist orders on that they cant tell us about. theres not a way for us to find out, is there?

Mossy

smug ass cat
kiwifarms.net
dan actually got a cease and desist against supermega for making fun of him? (at 9:57) i wonder how many other people the game grumps have cease and desist orders on that they cant tell us about. theres not a way for us to find out, is there?
They're joking, Supermega makes does a lot of skits along those lines and I'm pretty sure that's just another joke. They've stated that they're friends with the Grumps, and have made jokes aimed towards /r/rantgrumps early on in their podcasts and some lets plays.

I'll speculate a bit and say that the Grumps legit didn't like them talking shit. Arin has thin skin and would probably be against any content like that, and told them to stop at some point. We'll likely never know, even when drama happens behind the scenes, SM and GG manage to be pretty quiet about it. Oney is usually the only vocal one when it comes to shit that pisses him off.

garfields hard cock

kiwifarms.net
They're joking, Supermega makes does a lot of skits along those lines and I'm pretty sure that's just another joke. They've stated that they're friends with the Grumps, and have made jokes aimed towards /r/rantgrumps early on in their podcasts and some lets plays.

I'll speculate a bit and say that the Grumps legit didn't like them talking shit. Arin has thin skin and would probably be against any content like that, and told them to stop at some point. We'll likely never know, even when drama happens behind the scenes, SM and GG manage to be pretty quiet about it. Oney is usually the only vocal one when it comes to shit that pisses him off.
shid, im a moron, but i think it says a lot about gg that i even fell for that. i have a feeling that someday that clip wont be a joke anymore

Negilum

Why are you so alarmed?
kiwifarms.net
Just to add to what BubbleButt said: she's supposedly got some north american aboriginal (or something like that) blood that contributes to her odd coloring. Likely mixed with FAS.
View attachment 1050321
View attachment 1050323
She seems to do her foundation in yellow-tones for some goddamn reason. Her face looks like a spoiled chowder base.

Maybe it's just a poor angle but Allie's look isn't much better than Suzy's. Maybe Arin likes ugly ducklings.
I believe it was Yakut? Or some other Siberian/steppe Eurasian blood.

It would explain why she looks like a mongoloid, considering she's essentially got Mongolian ancestry.
I'm also speculating that her extra chromosome and fetal alcohol syndrome also help. You know... Because she's a fucking mongoloid.

MahFibro!

kiwifarms.net
So, these guys are definitely bleeding subs. The last time I had taken a look at their Social Blade(a couple of days back) their daily/weekly sub counts were only half of what is showing now.

And with Arin mentioning doing 'wholesome Guest Grumps' while Dan is sick, I can't imagine those numbers are going to improve, at all (especially if said guest grump is Arin's 'Uncle Cecil'; brought in to help sell more of his book).

Last edited:

Count groudon

Saltier than Njord's left testicle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Well, there was that one time that Matt edited in a small subtle fart sound into one of the ads Danny made for one of his cover albums, and Dan flipped his shit because “it ruined his emotional video” or something, even though it was just Dan recording himself on his phone talking in his car.

The actual fart itself was very funny to be fair.

Floop

I, Scout, humbly present a toast to Miss Pauling!
kiwifarms.net
Well, there was that one time that Matt edited in a small subtle fart sound into one of the ads Danny made for one of his cover albums, and Dan flipped his shit because “it ruined his emotional video” or something, even though it was just Dan recording himself on his phone talking in his car.

The actual fart itself was very funny to be fair.
Can you link it?