Arin Hanson / Egoraptor / Grump - "Hey I'm Grump!" of Game Grumps fame, hypocritical SJW doxer, shat himself recording a let's play

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
kiwifarms.net
Everyone, it's time for more Grump drama, and this time, we've hit the motherload: welcome to Grump Fuck Ups: Coronavirus Edition!

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
  • First up, on the YouTube side of things: as we all know, Grumps have started going back to daily uploads, which already: you'd think they'd be doing these videos outside of the office to avoid getting sick in one of the biggest hotspots for the virus but nope! It's all still happening at the office.
  • As such, they've decided to whore themselves out with, what else: Sonic and Dead Rising playthroughs for maximum profit, with sponsorships littered throughout the beginning of these videos for Arpeegees: Wave 2.
  • Now you might be thinking, based on that second title: "Eugh, that's a bit of a weird title considering everything that's going on." Don't worry, Ben's got you covered.
    Screen Shot 2020-03-29 at 6.23.22 PM.png
  • And yes, the merch store and the Arpeegees are still being manufactured and shipped out to people directly from their office in L.A., even though they're not an essential service. Meaning they could potentially spread the coronavirus in the future if they're not careful enough to keep everything sterilized and clean.
  • Also a reminder: Dan is still traveling directly to Arin's place to record any non-TMPH/office content, even though the entire state of California is under lockdown right now. So if there becomes a sudden absence of videos sometime during the crisis, that might be why.
REAL GOOD TOURING
  • Meanwhile, Arin's touring business isn't doing so hot. So in order to try and keep the business afloat, they're selling $25 T-Shirts in order raise funds for the employees, with a portion of proceeds going to the NOMAD Fundraiser.
  • Seems innocent enough. Until you realize they...aren't actually telling people how much of the proceeds are actually going to the NOMAD Fundraiser. No matter how many people ask. Oops.
    Screen Shot 2020-03-29 at 6.40.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-29 at 6.40.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-29 at 6.40.52 PM.png
  • As an aside, why such expensive T-Shirts? Everyone's social distancing, out of work, or incredibly poor right now. Not only is no one able to buy these that doesn't already have some reserve money already saved up, but nobody's going to see you wearing them.
FANDOM REACTION; Or How I Learned To Stop Questioning Products And Love the Exploitation
  • So even if you didn't think any of this was a big deal, and you wouldn't be remiss for thinking so, you'd think this'd receive some levity from the fandI'm totally fucking with you, of course the Lovelies are sucking their dicks and getting hyper-defensive.
    Screen Shot 2020-03-29 at 6.49.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-29 at 6.28.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-29 at 6.28.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-29 at 6.28.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-29 at 6.29.18 PM.png

Remember kids: you can't complain about corporate because the disease is worse so you need to focus on that and only that and nobody else because Arin's a precious cinammon roll who can do no wrong uwu.
OTHER GRUMP-RELATED NEWS
  • This doesn't really fit in anywhere else, but Game Grumps Twitter has also been heavily promoting costhots who've dressed as the Game Gyaru characters ever since that animation, and if I had to look at this, so do all of you.
  • Arin and Dan DLC has been added to the game per House Party's newest update.
  • Dream Daddy's Twitter has been tweeting about gay daddy Tom Nook and everything is wrong and nothing will ever be right again.

Shazamtrios

Nah, just seeing if you were paying attention.
kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly disgusted the GG is trying to not follow proper procedure in response to a pandemic. You aren't special, I'm sorry.
I'm not SURPRISED, but that doesn't change that it's still disgusting. So if Dan or Arin brings the virus home and then spreads it via a recording session, their loved ones get it and it spreads more and more.
Which could have been prevented if they just followed proper procedure.

Davidson_duo

Hey you're a Dredgen, now fight like one!
kiwifarms.net
Arin and Dan DLC has been added to the game per House Party's newest update.
I heard from some that they made it so arin and dan aren't fuckable because they asked or some other reason.

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly disgusted the GG is trying to not follow proper procedure in response to a pandemic. You aren't special, I'm sorry.
I'm not SURPRISED, but that doesn't change that it's still disgusting. So if Dan or Arin brings the virus home and then spreads it via a recording session, their loved ones get it and it spreads more and more.
While I agree with the sentiment, repeating that same phrase over and over in trying to convince RantGrumps of that is not going to do anything either but make you look exceptional.
(A)
Either you're preaching to the choir, or you'll just end up get people like this who will staunchly defend this decision.
Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 10.59.04 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 10.59.18 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 10.59.48 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 11.00.20 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 11.00.39 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 11.00.59 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 11.00.59 AM 1.png
Related: I do love how Lovelies are using this to try and goad RantGrumps into "gotcha'ing" their own hypocrisy in saying SuperMega, The Completionist, and others aren't good alternatives because "if they're not social distancing, then they've gotta be just as bad as the Grumps huh? Not so special now, eh son?" not realizing that people can also point out that it's stupid that they're doing it too.

That goes beyond pretzel logic; that's mobius strip logic.

Shazamtrios

kiwifarms.net
While I agree with the sentiment, repeating that same phrase over and over in trying to convince RantGrumps of that is not going to do anything either but make you look exceptional.
(A)
Either you're preaching to the choir, or you'll just end up get people like this who will staunchly defend this decision.
Related: I do love how Lovelies are using this to try and goad RantGrumps into "gotcha'ing" their own hypocrisy in saying SuperMega, The Completionist, and others aren't good alternatives because "if they're not social distancing, then they've gotta be just as bad as the Grumps huh? Not so special now, eh son?" not realizing that people can also point out that it's stupid that they're doing it too.

Lol I forgot I linked my reddit here way back when I made a post about the mighty Eric and his folds. I miss him.
I appreciate you screencapping the stuff, it’s what the post was for. I do agree I’m goin’ a little nuts, maybe it’s time to cut it out.
Isn’t the logic hilarious?

Nauseated Courgi

It's an Ass-Fuck-Get-Fucked world out there
kiwifarms.net
(A)

You also gotta love that one Lovely trying to compare GG with Amazon.

"You can still buy useless stuff off Amazon, it's not like they are just selling 'essential' stuff."

Just because they have some useless items in their stock doesn't mean their business overall is non-essential in these times.

• Agree
Reactions: Count groudon

Shazamtrios

kiwifarms.net
You also gotta love that one Lovely trying to compare GG with Amazon.

"You can still buy useless stuff off Amazon, it's not like they are just selling 'essential' stuff."

Just because they have some useless items in their stock doesn't mean their business overall is non-essential in these times.
Do you think I went too extra?

That dude was weird. He was whining about the rpgs being made prior to the lockdown which isn’t the problem? Another one brought up that 10-20 close personal friends going in and out of the office is like a family buying groceries. If they just hide in their car to go to and from work it’s fiiiiine.

I did have to double take at that one dude comparing GG’s merch store to Amazon.

• Lunacy
Reactions: Sir Wesley Tailpipe

Nauseated Courgi

It's an Ass-Fuck-Get-Fucked world out there
kiwifarms.net
Do you think I went too extra?

That dude was weird. He was whining about the rpgs being made prior to the lockdown which isn’t the problem? Another one brought up that 10-20 close personal friends going in and out of the office is like a family buying groceries. If they just hide in their car to go to and from work it’s fiiiiine.

I did have to double take at that one dude comparing GG’s merch store to Amazon.
Nah. I'd say you were making pretty fair counter-arguments against the guy.

BubbleButt

FUCK YOU, IT'S FOREVER!
kiwifarms.net
Just do this autistic shit over Discord, it's not even a problem anymore, you fucking idiots. It's not like your product requires you to physically interact, Dan would still be on his phone. Nothing would change.

Skepsis

kiwifarms.net
Arin Hanson was streaming a few hours ago.

Which wouldn't be an odd statement by itself, but it's on his Egoraptor channel, not the Game Grumps channel. Last thing on there was 11 months ago.

Given everything else we've seen, it's a little bizarre. Might not be a bad idea to keep abreast any developments relating to this.
Could be an attempt to get the lovelies to subscribe to 2 different channels. Low effort way to increase revenue from streams.