Arin Hanson / Egoraptor / Grump - "Hey I'm Grump!" of Game Grumps fame, hypocritical SJW doxer, shat himself recording a let's play

The Cum Consumer

kiwifarms.net
Update: Ben apologized for his actions. And by apologized, I mean he's being a snarky asshole about it and hiding any negative Tweets.
View attachment 1305998
u/NotBlarg actually beat us to getting the archive for this after he caught on to Ben's bullshit.
Because of that really terrible response, Twitter's now out for blood.
View attachment 1306000
View attachment 1306001
EDIT 2: r/GameGrumps has joined in the bloodbath.
One joke about raping kids makes you edgy. 100 makes you a pedo.

Overcooked Raccoon

Mildly interesting.
kiwifarms.net
So I'm making this a new post and not editing the old one because this particular instance of the Lovely Defense Force, as I guess I'll call these types from now on, is really strange.

One Lovely named u/PeachyPoet on r/GameGrumps has been incredibly defense regarding Ben's behavior, and I mean really defensive to the point of revealing their own abuse so as to flaunt over the other Lovelies just how "not a big deal" this is, not realizing that they had just ruined their own points by doing so (they also seem to bring up abuse a lot out of nowhere and REALLY love to be a condescending dick to people; if you want to look back through their post history for a bit).

And then all this ensued shortly thereafter.
It's gotten to the point I'm now seriously debating whether or not this is an IRL friend of Ben's who's remaining anonymous to cover for him or some crazed leftist (given their history I can only assume they swing left) that's a closet pedo. Or both.

That aside, I guess my biggest question surrounding encounters like these is: why in the hell are people trying to defend this so much, and how are they failing to convince people this badly?

EDIT 2: My mistake, I got the abuse bit confused with the other possible pedophile, u/Mrunlikable.
Y'know for a community that claims that teach piety and righteousness and champion themselves as people who are on the "right side of history with the Grumps", there sure seem to be a lotta kid fucker apologists over there.

EDIT 3: I just reread through one of the screenshots, and I completely forgot! MRUNLIKABLE BROUGHT UP HOW JACOB SARTORIUS WAS SOLICITING NUDES FROM HIS OWN FANS AS IF THAT MAKES THINGS BETTER! Holy shit this guy's a dumbass!
Oh god they're like cockroaches.

You have to question how fucking stupid the GG lovelies are if an argument coming from one is essentially "Well if the 13 year old minor is okay with the sexual advances from a grown adult then what is the outrage for?????"

Like do these people take a moment to look over the stupid shit they're posting and not understand what could be viewed as wrong about it?

Digger10

kiwifarms.net

You have to question how fucking stupid the GG lovelies are if an argument coming from one is essentially "Well if the 13 year old minor is okay with the sexual advances from a grown adult then what is the outrage for?????"

Like do these people take a moment to look over the stupid shit they're posting and not understand what could be viewed as wrong about it?
I honestly believe that the worst kinds of fans aren't just stupid but probably aren't all there mentally. Stupidity is one thing but some people are just bizarre.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
They should have stopped doing the show after JonTron left.

In a way they kind of did.
But then how could we get such comedic gold as;
  • Arin talks about his dick
  • Arin shits on game because he doesnt understand it
  • Arin shits on fanbase because they arent all mindless dickriders
  • Arin shits himself

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
kiwifarms.net
I can already see the headline:
"Onision has resorted to posting pictures of his penis for attention."
"Yaniv has resorted to posting pictures of his penis for attention."
"Arin has resorted to posting pictures of his penis for attention."

EDIT: Ben we're still watching your feed, you mongoloid.
(Archive's not working right now; just getting back server errors, so this screenshot'll have to do for now)
(A)
Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 12.42.45 PM.png

Last edited:

Wonathan Joss

kiwifarms.net

It wouldn't be Reddit without a large number of people defending paedophilia. What winds me up is when people compare this to ProJared, as if there's no difference between a man being falseley accused of paedophilia because a pair of kids wanted attention, and a man sending sexual remarks to a minor for three whole years. I know he's joking around but after the second or third time you gotta give it a rest. I also love how Ben's simp brigade think he's friends with Jacob Sartorius based on that one picture they took together, despite Jacob never interacting with Ben besides that instance, never responding to his tweets, and even if they were mates that's still a fucked up way to talk to a minor.

Fuckface34

kiwifarms.net
I know Ben's pedo tendencies are a bit juicier than this, but navigating through Bandcamp found out the Ghost Hunters novel got an audiobook release on Bandcamp, just for one dollar or more: https://drcecilhhmills.bandcamp.com...ure-club-and-the-secret-of-the-grande-chateau. Oddly enough they let you hear the whole thing instead of giving just a sample.

And would you look at that, there's quite an amount of people buying this version (and mind you, Bandcamp only showcases a few of the people that bought this shit):
1590188843667.png

1590190520714.png

Hell, it's even featured on the best sellers of the page:

1590190036122.png

Mind you, this is just the best sellers of this week, and in June 5th the page is waiving their fees to artists and labels so it's more likely that the audiobook is going to get buried that day. It's weird that they're not using Audible though since it's possible to get the hard-cover and Kindle versions on Amazon (and Audible is shilled hard on Youtube), and it was released like three days ago.

bricked

kiwifarms.net

unironically, it's pretty fucked how people will basically defend pedophilia as long as it's a boy involved. like in the legal system, half the time "he wanted it" is a defense for women committing statutory. there was even that chick that raped a 14 year old and got him (tried to get him?) to pay child support, THAT was well and truly fucked.

looking for the story i found there were at least a couple other cases of this bullshit too

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
unironically, it's pretty fucked how people will basically defend pedophilia as long as it's a boy involved. like in the legal system, half the time "he wanted it" is a defense for women committing statutory. there was even that chick that raped a 14 year old and got him (tried to get him?) to pay child support, THAT was well and truly fucked.

looking for the story i found there were at least a couple other cases of this bullshit too
Everyone's all for equality until they get just as much negative shit as the other side. Then they want their special treatment back. It's called being disingenuous.

Wonathan Joss

kiwifarms.net
I know Ben's pedo tendencies are a bit juicier than this, but navigating through Bandcamp found out the Ghost Hunters novel got an audiobook release on Bandcamp, just for one dollar or more: https://drcecilhhmills.bandcamp.com...ure-club-and-the-secret-of-the-grande-chateau. Oddly enough they let you hear the whole thing instead of giving just a sample.

And would you look at that, there's quite an amount of people buying this version (and mind you, Bandcamp only showcases a few of the people that bought this shit):
View attachment 1312851
View attachment 1312915

Hell, it's even featured on the best sellers of the page:

View attachment 1312902

Mind you, this is just the best sellers of this week, and in June 5th the page is waiving their fees to artists and labels so it's more likely that the audiobook is going to get buried that day. It's weird that they're not using Audible though since it's possible to get the hard-cover and Kindle versions on Amazon (and Audible is shilled hard on Youtube), and it was released like three days ago.
1590243017143.png

So this is everybody that bought this $1 digital version? Because if so, they made a grand total $483 from this. Like damn, that is fuck all.

Fuckface34

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1314727
So this is everybody that bought this $1 digital version? Because if so, they made a grand total $483 from this. Like damn, that is fuck all.
Technically from those $483 there's a portion that goes to the site since they bought it without waived fees. Don't know exactly how much though, but iirc the cut has to be lower than other streaming/distribution services.

You know your fans truly love you and your content when they go out of their way to find the cheapest method of consuming your content.
The funny thing is that some (if not most) of the profiles listed there had only this piece of shit as their only purchase, which could possibly mean that those are people that wanted to check the book but didn't want to spend $15 on Amazon to get it. It's not a bad idea business-wise, but why this late in the book's lifespan, and even then why not wait until June 5th where all the money will go to them directly?

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
kiwifarms.net

And just like that, that narrative took over and no one's talking about it anymore, just like what happened with Dream Daddy. Like. Fucking. Clockwork.

Y'know what, I'm gonna make a bet: $20 says that, come 1-2 years down the line, Ben'll get arrested for some shit related to CP and the Lovelies will all suddenly adorn shocked Pikachu faces, wondering how in the world something like this could EVER have happened, and then somehow find a way to blame it on RantGrumps. I guaran-fucking-tee it.