Arin Hanson / Egoraptor / Grump - "Hey I'm Grump!" of Game Grumps fame, hypocritical SJW doxer, shat himself recording a let's play

The Cum Consumer

kiwifarms.net
I know Ben's pedo tendencies are a bit juicier than this, but navigating through Bandcamp found out the Ghost Hunters novel got an audiobook release on Bandcamp, just for one dollar or more: https://drcecilhhmills.bandcamp.com...ure-club-and-the-secret-of-the-grande-chateau. Oddly enough they let you hear the whole thing instead of giving just a sample.

And would you look at that, there's quite an amount of people buying this version (and mind you, Bandcamp only showcases a few of the people that bought this shit):
View attachment 1312851
View attachment 1312915

Hell, it's even featured on the best sellers of the page:

View attachment 1312902

Mind you, this is just the best sellers of this week, and in June 5th the page is waiving their fees to artists and labels so it's more likely that the audiobook is going to get buried that day. It's weird that they're not using Audible though since it's possible to get the hard-cover and Kindle versions on Amazon (and Audible is shilled hard on Youtube), and it was released like three days ago.
Books aren't very profitable. Amazon offers a very generous 70% take of the profits (as opposed to the tradition 10-15%), and I doubt Arin sold more than a few thousand copies. If he was expecting this to be the thing that saved his company from financial ruin, he's dead wrong.

Crescent Fresh

kiwifarms.net
Books aren't very profitable. Amazon offers a very generous 70% take of the profits (as opposed to the tradition 10-15%), and I doubt Arin sold more than a few thousand copies. If he was expecting this to be the thing that saved his company from financial ruin, he's dead wrong.
Especially with it not actually being a Game Grumps novel. Game Grumps fans would most likely rather read a book about the Game Grumps themselves instead of a weird Hardy Boys expy ghostwritten by their manager, which they’re no doubt too young to actually remember.

You could just as easily have found someone to make a YA novel for cheap about, like, the Grumps themselves being sucked into a series of expies of games they’re known for playing, and that would probably have sold significantly better.

It’s a similar case to the Ninja Sex Party graphic novel. Oh, you think that a graphic novel about Danny Sexbang and Ninja Brian could be neat? Well, fuck you, it’s an... autobiographical flipbook. One side has Danny joining and leaving a bunch of old bands of his, and the other has Brian becoming a theoretical physicist and meeting his wife! Riveting!

Crescent Fresh

kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ, there’s an NSP graphic novel? Who the hell thought that was a good idea?
I have no idea. I especially don’t get how you look at a character who’s supposed to be some kind of incredibly powerful, skilled ninja and then decide to make a novel about the incredibly boring person who plays him.

Coloring book next? Or has that already happened?
8911CC58-1490-4CC2-AD15-954690B304CF.jpeg

It’s a Triforce of shitty books.

deeman

Seinor Geinus.
kiwifarms.net
Their editors been dun goof'd again.... uploading the wrong episode of House Party. Last time i remember this happening was with the Zelda (Some hack of the NES of sorts) and the episodes were all in the wrong order.

Neurotic Loser

Lurker who needs to Lurk MOAR
kiwifarms.net
I really want something to go down to ruin Game Grumps. Arin needs to lose his free money and Dan needs to stop being exposed to girls who just turned 18.
If years of contempt for fans, years of over priced garbage and, years ofself-caused contraversy did little to the lovely faithful then nothing will. Hell Dan has been involved in sexual harrasment/abuse allegations and they still didn't really care. It'll take arin having the wrong politics before even a small amount start to care.

Neurotic Loser

Lurker who needs to Lurk MOAR
kiwifarms.net
Except they survived that too. I can’t find it right now, but there is something Arin said about when he met a black person he had to scream “nígger” multiple times to “get it out of his system”
That's "past" Arin. He's has "changed" now. Anyway it was all that "toxic", "hate-filled" site newgrounds' fault for Arin's actions. He's a good boy now. He ain't do nuthin'.

Tiger Jack

kiwifarms.net
It's pretty :optimistic: to hope for any one major happening to spell the end for Arin and GG. As it's been said before, the lovelies are more than happy to forgive any exceptional thing he does so long as he has someone to deflect blame onto or throw under the bus.

Outside of him going full Florida Man and gunning down the rest of the GG staff in a bath salts-fueled rampage, I don't know what it would take for the lovelies to turn on him.

Digger10

kiwifarms.net
That's an interesting thing about the Game Grumps. They've had numerous controversies but nothing so big that it dragged down the whole channel. Even people accusing Dan of mistreating women didn't cause a big stir to the point that people on rantgrumps regularly ask for more information about the allegations.

Make no mistake, their popularity is on a long term decline. But it's been a very gradual process.

DickMain

The day Dick graced your village
kiwifarms.net
Come to think of it, people that watch Sseth are far more likely to have a job than your average GG or TB viewer.
And got an apartment and paid off a debt.
It's pretty :optimistic: to hope for any one major happening to spell the end for Arin and GG. As it's been said before, the lovelies are more than happy to forgive any exceptional thing he does so long as he has someone to deflect blame onto or throw under the bus.

Outside of him going full Florida Man and gunning down the rest of the GG staff in a bath salts-fueled rampage, I don't know what it would take for the lovelies to turn on him.
I'd rather just see Arin come to a snap realization that he's given up on his actual passions and has just settled, and then do something about it. I know it's overly-optimistic, but as somebody who likes to draw and hasn't put the time into it recently it honestly kind of sucks to just see the guy haven given up on his own creative pursuits. There was some stream of his I caught a long while back in where he showed off this Pokemon Puzzle League-esque game he had been working on, and from what of it I watched he seemed pretty genuinely happy to get wrapped up in some sort of honest creative drive again. It was wholesome to see that sort of 'spark', making something just for its own sake and not something to just shill out for pandering later on. Like it was something he wanted to make just because he wanted to do it.

I like watching the cows here, but it's honestly just sort of sad to see somebody you somewhat relate to wallow in their own mediocrity. Honestly just wish they could just be their best selves sometimes, but again, that's probably overly-optimistic.

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
kiwifarms.net
(A)
7AB503C9-BBB8-4E49-BFD1-03B502004476.jpeg

Well, pack it in bois: the man, the myth, the pedo defender found the RantGrumps conspiracy theory. It’s all over.

EDIT: Ben also liked it, so if there was even a sliver of a chance that the Grumps didn’t know about the Kiwi thread, that possibility is long gone by now; updated archive link with the “smear campaign” Tweet and this Tweet can be found in my previous post.

EDIT 2: RantGrumps took notice and defended the thread here.

Last edited:

Quintex96

kiwifarms.net
I can forsee Game Grumps ending in 5 possible ways:

1) Views decline to the point where Dan leaves to focus on something more sunstantial. Suzy leaves Arin and he slowly turns into Spoony, a similar person devoid of all creativity and passion.

2) Brent or someone else embezzles the fuck out of them and leaves them financially ruined, forcing them to quit.

3) Somebody at GG actually kills/sexually assaults a fan. Arin, no longer able to bury his head in the sand and ignore the contorvers, has a meltdown as he is incapable of dealing with the fallout or explaining how he allowed this to happen.

4) Arin goes full troon resulting in everyone except a small subsection of his exceptional fanbase to abandon him.

5) Arin suddenly passes away with the final hurrah being a 24 hour livestrem in his memory with everyone contributing except Suzy who is too distraught to come back from her holiday abroad which she left to go on just before Arin died.

Dr. Ricearoni

This isn't even my most autistic form
kiwifarms.net
I can forsee Game Grumps ending in 5 possible ways:

1) Views decline to the point where Dan leaves to focus on something more sunstantial. Suzy leaves Arin and he slowly turns into Spoony, a similar person devoid of all creativity and passion.

2) Brent or someone else embezzles the fuck out of them and leaves them financially ruined, forcing them to quit.

3) Somebody at GG actually kills/sexually assaults a fan. Arin, no longer able to bury his head in the sand and ignore the contorvers, has a meltdown as he is incapable of dealing with the fallout or explaining how he allowed this to happen.

4) Arin goes full troon resulting in everyone except a small subsection of his exceptional fanbase to abandon him.

5) Arin suddenly passes away with the final hurrah being a 24 hour livestrem in his memory with everyone contributing except Suzy who is too distraught to come back from her holiday abroad which she left to go on just before Arin died.
6) Oney finally has enough of Arin's shit and challenges Arin to a charity boxing match and puts his irish barfighting skills to work kicking Arin's ass, humiliating him in front of millions and winning the title of Okay-est Lets Player