Arin Hanson / Egoraptor / Grump - "Hey I'm Grump!" of Game Grumps fame, hypocritical SJW doxer, shat himself recording a let's play

SSF2T Old User

https://www.fightcade.com/id/KF-SSF2TOldUser
kiwifarms.net
It does spur an in-depth archiving project by @SSF2T Old User, so some good did come of it.
Speaking of which...

That torrent idea @Just A Butt had worked. When I was monitoring the test magnet link, I noticed at least 1 person using it before I closed it. That pretty much inspired me to go out and buy a 2TB external hard drive and stick all the videos on that and have the downloads just be one torrent rather than a mega link. I would have done this earlier, but "Juneteenth" kinda put a halt to that.

The good thing about this specific torrent that it's not going to be one "ZIP" but an entire folder, so before you download it, you can actually select what parts you want to download, so rather than download all episodes, you can download whichever ones you want.

I'll post an update with torrent directions for newbies once I get everything set up, I need to format the hard drive and then move everything to it and create a new magnet link for the torrent

Just A Butt

Lift me up, like a garage door.
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of which...

That torrent idea @Just A Butt had worked. When I was monitoring the test magnet link, I noticed at least 1 person using it before I closed it. That pretty much inspired me to go out and buy a 2TB external hard drive and stick all the videos on that and have the downloads just be one torrent rather than a mega link. I would have done this earlier, but "Juneteenth" kinda put a halt to that.

The good thing about this specific torrent that it's not going to be one "ZIP" but an entire folder, so before you download it, you can actually select what parts you want to download, so rather than download all episodes, you can download whichever ones you want.

I'll post an update with torrent directions for newbies once I get everything set up, I need to format the hard drive and then move everything to it and create a new magnet link for the torrent
Just be mindful that most BT stuff shows your IP address. Also if your ISP gets pissy, it might cause you minor inconvenience.

SSF2T Old User

https://www.fightcade.com/id/KF-SSF2TOldUser
kiwifarms.net
Ok the hard drive is set up and the torrent is up and running.

Magnet Link:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e074a4531f0f6b2f375d9993575435de76099af5&dn=JonTron%20Game%20Grumps

This currently has all the stuff that the Mega.nz link had, but also includes Castlevania 3 (which I worked on Thursday)

For anyone that is new to torrents:
Here's an explanation about Magnet Links and the benefits to them over .torrent files

Your torrent program should have an "open URL" option, but you can also put that link in your browser and your torrent program should automatically open up (granted it's set as the default)

Once that's done you should see something similar to this, which will allow you to select the file you do and don't want to download.

torrentscreenshot.png

Currently the torrent is 38.56GB. Everytime I add new videos, the magnet link will change to a new one, and the file of the torrent will get bigger. However, if you keep the videos in one location, it'll automatically detect the files to check if they are the same so that you won't download the same file twice.

Also, and I can not stress this enough, SEEDING IS MUY IMPORTANTE!!! The more seeders, the less time it'll take for the download to complete. In order to seed, you just have to leave the torrent program up and running. As long as you don't change anything on the actual files or move the files to a different location, you'll be fine.

If you're looking for Torrent clients to use, here's a few that are multi-platform (and open-source)
Transmission:
https://transmissionbt.com/
qBittorrent:
https://www.qbittorrent.org/
Deluge:
https://deluge-torrent.org/

If anyone has any issues, let me know. My computer get's turned off roughly around midnight EST and doesn't get turned on until 8/9AM EST, so if you are having issues downloading, that's probably why.

MahFibro!

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if anyone bothered to research the woman's name before immediately siding with Arin's preaching (she sounded like an okay woman with a respectable job, and it's unfortunate that she died so young; but that's the risk you take dating a drug dealer).

Hell,by the sounds of it, the only reason the poor woman is dead was because her drug dealing boyfriend shot a cop; forcing them to fire back in self defense (the only part that concerns me is that she was supposedly shot eight times).

Neurotic Loser

Lurker who needs to Lurk MOAR
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if anyone bothered to research the woman's name before immediately siding with Arin's preaching (she sounded like an okay woman with a respectable job, and it's unfortunate that she died so young; but that's the risk you take dating a drug dealer).

Hell,by the sounds of it, the only reason the poor woman is dead was because her drug dealing boyfriend shot a cop; forcing them to fire back in self defense (the only part that concerns me is that she was supposedly shot eight times).
When in a gun fight, you don't shoot just once. Many people have survived and fought fought back through multiple gun wounds so it is better to make sure the assailant is down.

MahFibro!

kiwifarms.net
When in a gun fight, you don't shoot just once. Many people have survived and fought fought back through multiple gun wounds so it is better to make sure the assailant is down.
Oh, no - I'm not faulting the cops for taking necessary measures (especially after one of them was shot); I'm just wondering where she was/what she was doing to get shot eight times.

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
kiwifarms.net
Ben's digging himself an even bigger hole.

Some people on RantGrumps did some digging and found a rabid fan, Roxo42, who's going ham on all social media saying how Ben isn't actually a jerk or a possible predator because he talked to Roxo "personally".

(A)
(Thanks again to NotBlarg for already getting this shit preemptively archived and making my life a hell of a lot easier.)
Screen Shot 2020-06-20 at 3.58.56 PM.png

1592684427999.png

1592688066494.png

Ignoring the facts that his interactions weren't something that happened a few times and then were found "months later" - that this behavior was going on over a course of three years and was still going up to a week before someone found all of that shit - and Ben using his dead mother as an excuse to fish for sympathy about how he "just wasn't in a good place at that time":

Ben, if you had given this apology all the way back when this shit started, maybe you and your defenders wouldn't be in this position to begin with, and all of this would've been swept under the rug like you wanted.

But instead of telling people that you weren't in a position to talk about this because of your mom's death and that you'd have a response made later to it, you then decided to give the worst, most passive-agressive apology you could, and then proceeded to block people and make even more work for Arin who had to cover for your ass. Now because of that half-assed "apology": you just convinced a bunch of people that, no matter what you say, you're a kiddy diddler in hiding in their minds, because now no one can trusts you (hence why the Lovelies are still waiting on an actual proper response from a dumbass like Arin).

You reap what you sow Ben.

No amount of pleading to defenders and deleting your actual sympathetic tweets in order to garner attention from the Lovelies to the contrary in order to sway them to your side is going to change that.

EDIT: I suggest archiving some of Roxo's post as well because they are just a delight.

Last edited:

Herdwatcher

Birdwatcher turned lolcow enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is it about Ben that make him have such staunch supporters still?

If he were some 4/10 petite gamergurl I'd get people white knighting for him, that's just the internet. Or if he was some super oppressed black trans lesbian with a disability, because people would want to use him to virtue signal. But he's some fat fuck who looks like he crawled out of a secondhand RV who everyone hated the editing style of. Why the fuck do people still want to defend his shitty jokes? Even if you thought firing him over them was bullshit, don't people have better shit to flame about?

Lovelies really are next level autismos.

Chilson

kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is it about Ben that make him have such staunch supporters still?

If he were some 4/10 petite gamergurl I'd get people white knighting for him, that's just the internet. Or if he was some super oppressed black trans lesbian with a disability, because people would want to use him to virtue signal. But he's some fat fuck who looks like he crawled out of a secondhand RV who everyone hated the editing style of. Why the fuck do people still want to defend his shitty jokes? Even if you thought firing him over them was bullshit, don't people have better shit to flame about?

Lovelies really are next level autismos.
Because it was the "wrong people" (aka rantgrumps) who called out Ben. Therefore Ben is a saint and he must be defended no matter how much evidence exists.

Spedestrian

Demonically Possessed Ray-Ba᠎ns
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Arin has his very own #JuanButNotForgetten (as those magic words that would really piss off Spoony during streams). Can we get a #BenButNotForgotten in chat?
You can't just swap "Juan" for "Ben" and call it a day, it needs to be an annoying pun based on the name. Something like:
  • #BenButNotBreak
  • #BennedOver
  • #BennedFromChat
  • #AFewGoodBen
  • #AllTheKingsBen
  • #BenLifeGivesYouLemons
  • #TheBenIsMightierThanTheSword
Repeatedly bringing up the incident? That's irritating. Repeatedly bringing it up with a shitty dad joke? That's infuriating.

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
kiwifarms.net
You can't just swap "Juan" for "Ben" and call it a day, it needs to be an annoying pun based on the name. Something like:
  • #BenButNotBreak
  • #BennedOver
  • #BennedFromChat
  • #AFewGoodBen
  • #AllTheKingsBen
  • #BenLifeGivesYouLemons
Repeatedly bringing up the incident? That's irritating. Repeatedly bringing it up with a shitty dad joke? That's infuriating.
I'm partial to #Ben'dOver

Quintex96

kiwifarms.net
  • #BenButNotBreak
  • #BennedOver
  • #BennedFromChat
  • #AFewGoodBen
  • #AllTheKingsBen
  • #BenLifeGivesYouLemons
#BenGay