Arin Hanson / Egoraptor / Grump - "Hey I'm Grump!" of Game Grumps fame, hypocritical SJW doxer, shat himself recording a let's play

Wonathan Joss

kiwifarms.net
You can't just swap "Juan" for "Ben" and call it a day, it needs to be an annoying pun based on the name. Something like:
  • #BenButNotBreak
  • #BennedOver
  • #BennedFromChat
  • #AFewGoodBen
  • #AllTheKingsBen
  • #BenLifeGivesYouLemons
  • #TheBenIsMightierThanTheSword
Repeatedly bringing up the incident? That's irritating. Repeatedly bringing it up with a shitty dad joke? That's infuriating.
#BennedTheTruth
#WhatABender Only UK cucks like me would get this one though.

Trappin in the Trap

Fight tism with tism, that is your duty.
kiwifarms.net
You can't just swap "Juan" for "Ben" and call it a day, it needs to be an annoying pun based on the name. Something like:
  • #BenButNotBreak
  • #BennedOver
  • #BennedFromChat
  • #AFewGoodBen
  • #AllTheKingsBen
  • #BenLifeGivesYouLemons
Repeatedly bringing up the incident? That's irritating. Repeatedly bringing it up with a shitty dad joke? That's infuriating.
#BenTheKnee

Pina Colada

Boob Meat Connoisseur
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • #BenButNotBreak
  • #BennedOver
  • #BennedFromChat
  • #AFewGoodBen
  • #AllTheKingsBen
  • #BenLifeGivesYouLemons
#HasBen

Pizdec

That Russian who probably thinks too much.
kiwifarms.net
Welp, years after the fact, Arin has finally removed the Shmorky videos.

(Dugged through the thread to find the URLs, incase)

#BenErased

edit: They've been privated, not removed, I guess Arin's too much a pussy to actually delete them.

Last edited:

Deathfromabove

Very shame, much dishonor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So many posts on there start off with “Game Grumps was funny, but really lost its charm in [YEAR].” But as new fans lose interest and join in, the year in which Game Grumps stopped being funny just keeps sliding forward. There are probably people in there right now who thought GG was the funniest thing ever until like...2019, and are just now losing interest in it.
I think the /r/rantgrumps sub is a revolving door of children and preteens who age out of thinking "let's pretend to be gay for each other and talk about dicks!" or Danny talking about how he used to smoke weed and Lol he's jewish XD is hilarious. The year keeps getting later because every year kids keep growing out of it.

Overcooked Raccoon

Robotnik is still the bae.
kiwifarms.net
Because I know this dude lurks the farms or has connections to it in some kind of way:

1)
45yan0.jpg

You should have realized that was stupid, and stopped way back in the day or maybe even not post a joke like that at all when it comes to social media? You're a fucking moron for thinking you working for one of the biggest LP channels on YT would save you from people looking into the details when this whole thread is talking about how much of an idiot Arin is.

2) Deleting a post like that is the WORST thing you can do to support your case. Let people be the judge of your character instead of deleting something like that, it's the internet, they WILL find a way to get it back and it's going to make you look even worse. Which guess what, it fucking made you look worse. Arin's getting the same shit blasted at him for all the times he used the N word, and that shit is staying just like the one Game Grumps editor that was acting like a pedo.

3) Just because your mom has died DOES not give you any brevity my dude nor does it excuse your actions from the past. Shit sucks but you made some stupid choices in the past, own up to it and try to come out the better person by handling it especially if you're going through stuff like that. Your "apologies" were half assed and made people hate you even more especially considering how severe these allegations were. You make the GG brand look even fucking worse than what it already is by proving that Arin hires fucking idiots for positions where your influence is the face of the channel. Both this moron and Arin are kings of not knowing how to handle a social media situation when they're put on blast.

The fact that you're using your mom's death as an actual reason for why you're acting that way is even more gross. Those points I mentioned were of me thinking you're a loser and can possibly be a better person, but now after this you're fucking scum.

Last edited:

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net

#BenErased

edit: They've been privated, not removed, I guess Arin's too much a pussy to actually delete them.
The only reason these are private instead of deleted is because Schmorky hasn't said nigger in any of the videos. The gg brand does not support of that word (unless their fans arent telling them they said it and it's current year).

BubbleButt

THOT Gadget is Dead
kiwifarms.net
The only reason these are private instead of deleted is because Schmorky hasn't said nigger in any of the videos. The gg brand does not support of that word (unless their fans arent telling them they said it and it's current year).
I guess the Faggot word is okay, since Schmorky made Furious Famicom Faggot.

Wonathan Joss

kiwifarms.net

#BenErased

Remember, if you can't address something, just delete it and never address it, and just hope to God everyone forgets about it!
#JonButNotForgotten

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
kiwifarms.net
Subreddit/Mrunlikable autism incoming and oh BOY is it a doozy.

In a new thread on RantGrumps, people have been cataloguing the escapades of r/GameGrumps and are finding that en masse, posts about Ben are being deleted, and have been met with nothing but silence yet again. The replies on this and his version of the post on r/GameGrumps were...interesting to say the least.
Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 12.42.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 12.43.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 12.43.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 12.43.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 12.44.44 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 12.50.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 12.50.25 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 12.50.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 12.50.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 12.51.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 12.51.22 PM.png

And suddenly we've escalated to equivocating this to people joking about murdering the guy: which they see as not okay, but the jokes Ben made are perfectly fine in comparison. Make of that what you will
Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 12.52.38 PM.png

There are people are concerned over a minor's safety after Ben met them IRL, did this over the course of three years, and was jokingly asking for nudes from a boy toy celebrity? Must be crazies; GOD do they need help.
Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 12.52.22 PM.png

1592845414036.png

Weren't those, and especially in James Gunn's case, incidents that they still sincerely apologized (that's the key word here), didn't blame their actions on a loved one for sympathy, for and showed enough grievance over making that they were able to get their jobs back in the end, especially after an investigation showed that they were just crude jokes and nothing sinister was going on?
Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 12.53.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 12.53.28 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 12.41.22 PM.png

>Brigading is wrong
>Proceeds to keep crosspost up, has several members keep crossposting comments to the point other people on r/GameGrumps recognize them, and constantly has had pissing matches with Main Sub mods
TL;DR: Apparently if you dare to question this, people will use this as an example of cancel culture, accuse you of being a harasser through fuckin' whataboutisms (What about James Gunn? What about Chris Hardwick? What about X, Y, and Z?), and are actively calling for people to be psychologists because people dare have the opinion that Ben shouldn't make jokes at a pedophile. Except they're just jokes guys, you're all being too serious over a Let's Play channel editor, and HONESTLY? I think you all need help.

So where does Mrunlikable come into play here: well as you probably saw, in response to this (maybe because he figured he could get big boi Kotaku points or something I dunno) Mrunlikable decided to mock up a post with a timeline of events for Ben saying it's not an opinion piece, while meanwhile is completely self-deprecating to the point where he's trying to get people to sympathize with him over his actions, and kinda accidentally'ing his way into admitting Ben is a pedophile; and defending that piece of dumbassery by saying that he's impartial to the cause.
(A)
Editorial: This is not meant to be an opinion piece. It is meant to be as neutral as possible. Considering I have multiple people telling me I'm Anti-Ben and Pro-Ben, I think I pretty much nailed it. Please let me know if there's any errors. I'm still waiting on some other info to come in as well. Also, formatting on Reddit is a nightmare.
The Trial of Benjamin Anderson
During 2019, before the pandemic started, a channel on Youtube had made a change. Game Grumps had replaced their editors as their previous ones, Matthew Watson and Ryan Magee, had begun finding success in their own Youtube channel. Their success made it difficult to continue supporting their own channel in addition to the Game Grumps they claim, so they decided to gracefully bow out amidst a flurry of fart sound effects.
Thus enters Benjamin (Ben) Anderson.
One half of the musical duo Buckwheat Groats, he's not a stranger to the public eye or editing, as seen in his music video featuring Tom Hanks, featuring none other than a cropped out version of Tom Hanks in the majority of scenes. This video even made enough waves for publications such as Vanity Fair to take notice.
The first time the Game Grumps public “officially” met Ben was during episode 16 of their Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess play-through. At 3:37 in the video, Lee Daniel Avidan, one of the hosts of Game Grumps, asked Ben to say “hello everyone” which, to his credit, he did. The 17 second segment had a mixed reception.
Fast forward to 2020, during the Covid-19 pandemic. A state of quarantine has been placed over the majority of the world. However, on r/gamegrumps, a different controversy was stirring.
Ben Anderson has been accused of being a pedophile. The ramifications of this would be quite serious if true. The evidence. Multiple Twitter posts that he had made over several years.
Post 1, March 9, 2017. (https://imgur.com/a/vaVRDLx for actual pic)
A “selfie” picture of a young, self-made Youtube star, Jacob Sartorius with Ben Anderson, also known as @PenisBailey on Twitter. Jacob is smiling while Ben aka @PenisBailey makes a sour face and flips off the viewer.
“Out here poppin bottles with @jacobsartorius ift.tt/2nl8sKs” says @PenisBailey.
Post 2, April 12, 2019. (https://archive.fo/4m7CJ)
It shows a picture of a topless boy around 17 years old named Jacob Sartorius. The picture states “u look a lot like my next girlfriend.” Right above these words, @PenisBailey writes “Why did I think this was manny pacqiao?”
Post 3, April 13, 2019. (https://archive.fo/eFfV2)
A post that was shared from @jacobsartorius. “they don't appreciate until u in a casket,” he says. “lmaooo,” @PenisBailey replies.
Post 4, September 26, 2019. (http://archive.vn/hGwDA)
@PenisBailey writes that his account was temporarily locked due to this tweet.
"@jacobsartorius @iamblackbear Let's do meth and drive off a cliff." I am unable to verify the date it was originally posted, but it must have occurred before Sept 26, 2019.
Post 5, October 12, 2019. A post by the handle @PenisBailey. (https://archive.fo/GQSHR)
“Is it ok to request a 17 year old male youtuber post nudes to the timeline if it's a joke”
“Ya,” replied @les_yper.
A picture stating “The law requires that I answer 'no'” posted by @SubarahiShaffi in response.
Post 6, February 26, 2020. (https://archive.fo/12Btb)
“Someone trying to drag me on reddit referenced the fact that i once asked jacob sartorius for nudes on here,” states @PenisBailey, ending the post with a popular emoji.
“you get em?” asks @EricBaudour
“that plus more,” answers @PenisBailey
Post 7, March 21, 2020. (https://archive.fo/sz65B)
@PenisBailey shares @jacobsartorius's post again.
“I'm a deep person if you really get to know me,” says @jacobsartorius. “Same,” replies @PenisBailey.
Post 8, May 8, 2020. (https://archive.fo/fNdl1)
@PenisBailey shares another of Jacob's posts. "i want to be proof that it's possible," says Jacob. "Me jacking off doing a handstand butt naked at trader joe's in the frozen turkey section," @PenisBailey replies.
Other than a brief statement in a stream, Game Grumps owner and CEO, Arin Hanson hasn't acknowledged the allegations further. Even the victim of the suspected abuse, Jacob Sartorius, has been silent on the issue.
Ben has been criticized as suppressing the issue because he's deleted the offending posts. Some believe he has control over Game Grumps media posts as well because comments asking or criticizing Ben regarding this have disappeared. Even the apology (https://archive.vn/iP4pK) he issued has now been deleted.
Wikipedia defines pedophilia(paedophilia) as “a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children,” and lists the cut-off age for it as 13 years old. It is also not a legal term or crime, however acting on the impulses are and can lead to charges like child sexual abuse, child grooming and statutory rape.
Currently, there is no physical evidence of a crime being committed, however that has not stopped many users online of discussing it.
“Ask yourself: are you really okay with Arin letting a man who constantly hounded a boy from the age of 13 for nudes continue to work for him, to the point of downvoting/reporting any post that brings it up?” says u/marx_is_secret_santa.
“They just appear to be dumb, not very tasteful jokes from someone trying really heard to be an edgelord on social media,” states u/MajorMajorMajorThom, adding “the tweets are creepy but from all apparent evidence from the alleged victim, they're just stupid posts from that one random dude he took a picture with once.”
“At first, I thought he was a super cringey dude who tried way too hard to insert his humor into the show. Whatever. Some people liked him.
But after he was exposed to be a creep? Yeah no fuck that dude and anyone who defends him,” posts u/Geno098.
“More evidence is needed,” says giant asshole u/Mrunlikable.
Recently, one fan even reached out on to Ben directly on twitter in response to these accusations.
“im sorry if I let you down,” writes @PenisBailey. “It was a dumb joke for my Twitter followers who understood it was a dumb joke. I believed it was obvious that I would never actually engage in that type of behavior and didn't think much of it.
“I now very much much realize that certain subjects are far too sensitive to ever joke about and will be using better judgement going forward, and I apologize for hurting you.”
The posts were later deleted, but the fan posted screenshots to their personal twitter page. They have asked not to be identified due to being harassed by other users.
Despite this new turn, it seems that the issue will continue to be divisive for some time to come.
With that, I'll leave you with this inspirational quote. “hugs r fucking lit” Jacob Sartorius, 2020.
Jacob Sartorius could not be reached at the time of publishing.
Edit 1: Fixed an error in the timeline. Corrected a few things. Expanded on others.
And when people were quick to call out his bias and his attempt at calling this a "trial", here were his responses:
Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 12.34.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 12.34.47 PM.png

"owowo wantgwumps senpai, i had no idEA dat was thewe"

I can't believe something as open and shut, something so simple as investigating some dude for bad tweets would turn into such a massive moral clusterfuck.

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
kiwifarms.net
Doubleposting as this is its own huge thing:
10 Minute Power Hour’s getting taken out to get shot behind the shed as a result of CO-VID 19 with nothing to replace it.
Meaning they’re now down to...what, three episodes of Grumps a week total now, and that’s it?

Their analytics are going to fucking tank.

EDIT: Also more Ben/Lovely ‘tism.

Herdwatcher

Birdwatcher turned lolcow enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Every time I read these GG reddit excerpts I can physically feel my brain folding in on itself. It's like a concentrated toxic vat of pure autism.

Since nothing super interesting is going on with Grumps proper (sans the 10MPH thing, which the fallout of is yet to be seen), I'll shitpost a bit.

So GG has an IMDB page. I'm pretty sure they didn't create it themselves, rather it's made and maintained by their drooling, die-hard fans.
description.png

Holy shit. :story::story::story:
There is of course a review section. Remember, just laugh at the autists, don't be one yourself. I find it really funny to compare the early reviews (JonEra) vs the new ones (LiquidGG). Then there's one sperg going on about AVGN.

Also, what the fuck? (Link)

description.png

description.png

Woof, Danny is not getting any younger. He's looking especially crusty lately. And by "lately" I mean since before his current GF was born. :shit-eating:

Digger10

kiwifarms.net
10 Minute Power Hour’s getting taken out to get shot behind the shed as a result of CO-VID 19 with nothing to replace it.
This doesn't surprise me since everything besides the main show eventually ends. Like Doodle Doods and Steam Train. Much like death and taxes, the only certainties are Arin and Dan. It's not surprising that they wouldn't be able to keep every spin off going given how long the channel's been on. But I don't need to tell all of you that there's certainly a sense of throwing stuff at a wall and seeing what sticks.

10 Minute Power Hour did last for quite awhile though, didn't it?

Kiwiman0423

kiwifarms.net
This doesn't surprise me since everything besides the main show eventually ends. Like Doodle Doods and Steam Train. Much like death and taxes, the only certainties are Arin and Dan. It's not surprising that they wouldn't be able to keep every spin off going given how long the channel's been on. But I don't need to tell all of you that there's certainly a sense of throwing stuff at a wall and seeing what sticks.

10 Minute Power Hour did last for quite awhile though, didn't it?
They use to have multiple shows and multiple videos a day, before they had an enormous amount of employees. Steam train, GrumpCade, Doodle Doods and that board game show produced by that MCN. With all these employees they can't even post once a day. I think they really fucked up by getting rid of the other content Ross and other people were making for the channel. They regressed and just did GG, now it seems like they were trying to play catch-up with 10MPH. I don't know how they fucked up so badly.

Overcooked Raccoon

Robotnik is still the bae.
kiwifarms.net
They use to have multiple shows and multiple videos a day, before they had an enormous amount of employees. Steam train, GrumpCade, Doodle Doods and that board game show produced by that MCN. With all these employees they can't even post once a day. I think they really fucked up by getting rid of the other content Ross and other people were making for the channel. They regressed and just did GG, now it seems like they were trying to play catch-up with 10MPH. I don't know how they fucked up so badly.
It's so ironic when their mission statement of "The Grumps" channel was to leave the LP world and focus on "comedy". Now it's just GG full time and you can tell it's the same old same old.

I'm sure that's why they picked up Sonic Heroes. Arin + Sonic = Massive LOLS to the lovelies and easy clickbait revenue.