Arin Hanson / Egoraptor / Grump - "Hey I'm Grump!" of Game Grumps fame, hypocritical SJW doxer, shat himself recording a let's play

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
kiwifarms.net
Apparently our good friend Mrunlikable is trying to defend the Lovelies' reaction to his "trial of Ben" post and how it's apparently caused an even bigger divide within the Main Subreddit in the process, by playing the naive nice guy and saying he's a journalist.

I shit you not.

(A)
How can one immense faggot not stop digging his own grave for one second and think about what he's doing, and how in the fuck did he somehow gain this much sway in the fandom over one post about a somewhat suspected sex skeeze!? Am I in Omega-Clown World? Have I stepped into the goddamn 4th dimension or something? The fuck is even happening anymore? How did we go from this being about Ben, to a fanbase lynch mob "trial" that only reignited why people were pissed at him, to a battle on the grounds of journalistic integrity, to Mrunlikable trying to make the entire situation about him rather than the actual problem he's supposed trying to fight for!? :story:

EDIT: My favorite excerpt from this whole exchange.
Canadian Freelance Journalist Mrunlikable said:
I'm going to correct you real hard right now. Just a heads up.
Ahem
I was a journalist. For 6 years. I stopped because my local news papers decided not to pay freelancers anymore. Hard to live off nothing.
I'm Canadian, so I work by Canadian Press standards. See https://caj.ca/ethics-guidelines for more information.
I'd like to point you to the "conflict of interest" section of these guidelines. It mainly refers to the relationship between journalists and the government. You can read the whole thing obviously, but claiming I'm violating any of these would be a stretch at best.
Finally, these are more like guidelines as opposed to a formal set of laws.
Journalists in Canada have complete freedom with how they deal with various situations. The world is constantly changing, so our ethical requirements are flexible to reflect that.
Nothing against Associated Press though. They got good people doing good work.
Edit: I forgot to mention that AP's code of ethics also doesn't necessarily cover this situation either, but their rules are rigid to the point that they don't allow people to wear poppys on rememberance day.
Watch out boys, we got ourselves a journalistic badass over here, who don't need to follow no conventions to make a difference on Reddit in this world. Surely he will save the day and get that handy from Arin the loving respect from the fanbase he so desperately craves. Nay: deserves.

EDIT 2: For those unfamiliar with the situation, just as a refresher: the entire fanbase collapsing in on itself alongside automoderation anarchy is happening right now, all because Arin couldn't answer a simple Yes/No question.

Last edited:

supremeautismo

kiwifarms.net
This doesn't surprise me since everything besides the main show eventually ends. Like Doodle Doods and Steam Train. Much like death and taxes, the only certainties are Arin and Dan. It's not surprising that they wouldn't be able to keep every spin off going given how long the channel's been on. But I don't need to tell all of you that there's certainly a sense of throwing stuff at a wall and seeing what sticks.
It’s one thing for “content creators” to change, update, and add new, varied content. But a lot of the cast and characters of GG have either disappeared or ragequit to the point where the series can’t exist anymore.

No more Ross? No more Steam Train. No more Oney? No more Doodle Doods. Sketches with the Supermega guys? Not anymore. Barry and Brian and Projared and Holly and Suzy—regardless of how you feel about them, they were all part of the “crew” at some point, yet within four years, they’re all gone. No Table Flip, no Grumpcade. Lest us not even mention the co-founder JonTron. What happened with Good Game? Anything?

Everything they’ve made just disappears, never to be acknowledged or given a proper sendoff. And yet they wonder why people stop caring and get bored. When you alienate or dissociate from your friends who help make your channel special, and not redundant, you tear the heart out of it. Big empty office filled with plastic animu dolls all around the perimeter, and a tacky neon bathroom—a money sink, all destroyed, and everyone gone. There’s a metaphor there somewhere...

Overcooked Raccoon

Robotnik is still the bae.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1404647
More lovelies tattooing stuff that even now most people outside of their social circle won't get the reference of
I dunno what's worse. Having some of the most pandering shit engraved on your body, or the fact it also looks like shit.

Also whenever people get tats over things like this it reminds me of ones like this:

d7c203a2dd898c9327ff70efd672128a.jpg

Unless you think that's the funniest fucking shit for the rest of your life, prepare to be outdated and regretful.

SSF2T Old User

https://www.fightcade.com/id/KF-SSF2TOldUser
kiwifarms.net
Archive Project Update 6-25-2020

Newly Added Videos (Including COMPLETE videos):
GG One-Offs - Mary Kate & Ashley Sweet 16
GG One-Offs - Super Mario Land
012 - Super Mario World 2 Yoshi's Story
013 - The Legend Of The Mystical Ninja
014 - Adventures In The Magic Kingdom
015 - Aladdin SNES
016 - Shenmue

Torrent Magnet Link:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:97ed26a484e20dfbe6dfc1fce3d2e2ab4a3700d3&dn=JonTron%20Game%20Grumps

For an explanation on how this torrent works and links to torrent clients, click here.

MooseGump

Woah
kiwifarms.net
The more I see from Super Mega the more I think that Arin's influence just overwhelmed them, especially with the latest podcast from them where it's just the same BLM shit heard many times, but what got me the most is that they decided to take a jab at jontron by the looks of their comments and their sub (If anyone wants to volunteer to listen through the hour long shpeal of pandery shit to find what they said exactly, be my guest)
1593275206989.png

As said before, Jon has moved on from all those things but to me it's a complete Arin move to bring it up yet again for their fans to clap their hands. I expected a BLM themed podcast since they were among the youtubers donating to the bail site, but this just feels all sorts of wrong.
Oney and his crew really did dodge a bullet by not staying at Game Grumps, imagine having all of these people in your circle but eventually Arin's side will backstab you just to make a point when that's something that Jon may not believe anymore. Poor Jon

Edit: Also next episode is promised to be "The poopoo episode", yeah these are totally the guys that I want to hear what their political views are

Last edited:

Crescent Fresh

kiwifarms.net
The more I see from Super Mega the more I think that Arin's influence just overwhelmed them, especially with the latest podcast from them where it's just the same BLM shit heard many times, but what got me the most is that they decided to take a jab at jontron by the looks of their comments and their sub (If anyone wants to volunteer to listen through the hour long shpeal of pandery shit to find what they said exactly, be my guest)
View attachment 1410754
As said before, Jon has moved on from all those things but to me it's a complete Arin move to bring it up yet again for their fans to clap their hands. I expected a BLM themed podcast since they were among the youtubers donating to the bail site, but this just feels all sorts of wrong.
Oney and his crew really did dodge a bullet by not staying at Game Grumps, imagine having all of these people in your circle but eventually Arin's side will backstab you just to make a point when that's something that Jon may not believe anymore. Poor Jon

Edit: Also next episode is promised to be "The poopoo episode", yeah these are totally the guys that I want to hear what their political views are
He literally was going off of published studies from like 2013 or so to make his “racist” accusations. Is it possible that those studies were biased? Certainly. Was he making shit up, though? Absolutely not.

Also, Oney still being friends with him must have driven quite the wedge, it seems.

MooseGump

Woah
kiwifarms.net
Also, Oney still being friends with him must have driven quite the wedge, it seems.
Especially given that when Oney and his crew left, that is when Super Mega started to "move on" from their "Edgy past" and be more "respectful" in the sense of saying whatever twitter likes (To the point of respecting chris chan's pronouns for fuck's sake)
I tried to look past that but going as far as to drag jon's name in the mud just for their fans is just scummy/Arin as fuck

bricked

kiwifarms.net
He literally was going off of published studies from like 2013 or so to make his “racist” accusations. Is it possible that those studies were biased? Certainly. Was he making shit up, though? Absolutely not.

yeah but quoting FBI crime statistics is racist to the point 13/50 is about as banned as 1488.

Overcooked Raccoon

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1410754

I found what they said, here's it basically paraphrased:
Ryan: I don't know what's worse, a closeted racist, or a racist that's outspoken
Matt: I knew this kid in high school once that said "Yeah I'm racist, but I'll admit it!"
Ryan: Just let all the racists fucking admit it. Let them share all their ideals so it just proves how stupid they are, and where it's based in. It's not based in anything, it's not based in science.
Matt: Your conversation is just nulled, it's just case closed. (Talking about the racists)
(Short pause)
Matt: I just forgot Jontron said racism doesn't exist in America, so case closed.
Ryan: Well unfortunately, racism will exist throughout the world. Forever. That's just the way shitty people work.

I think the problem with Jon is that Jon has never taken back what he's actually said, but has just only stated he didn't get all the information or was just only misinformed. I'm sure if he actually apologized (about his views) the majority would give him some room, but because he never did you get daggers like this thrown around. I respect Jon for trying to get past it, but I think it's a stigma whether his fans bring it up, or someone like H3H3 (From the Gokanaru vid response) has to bring it back up to defend a point.

Last edited:

MooseGump

Woah
kiwifarms.net
I think the problem with Jon is that Jon has never taken back what he's actually said, but has just only stated he didn't get all the information or was just only misinformed. I'm sure if he actually apologized (about his views) the majority would give him some room, but because he never did you get daggers like this thrown around. I respect Jon for trying to get past it, but I think it's a stigma whether his fans bring it up, or someone like H3H3 (From the Gokanaru vid response) has to bring it back up to defend a point.
I don't think it'll matter if he apologizes because people would just say "Why didn't you say that back then", but also way back when people would then dig up whatever shit he said on game grumps to try to undermine his apology. Maybe fans would have a better reason to fall back on to deter cancel cultists, but the daggers would still be thrown because he wrong-thinked once

Thanks for actually listening in though, I didn't think that they would straight up namedrop Jon but this is post-Arin Super Mega and that just really sucks they sunk this low to make themselves feel morally superior

Nauseated Courgi

It's an Ass-Fuck-Get-Fucked world out there
kiwifarms.net
I don't think it'll matter if he apologizes because people would just say "Why didn't you say that back then", but also way back when people would then dig up whatever shit he said on game grumps to try to undermine his apology. Maybe fans would have a better reason to fall back on to deter cancel cultists, but the daggers would still be thrown because he wrong-thinked once
Exactly. They won't be satisfied until Jon destroys himself trying to "redeem" himself in their eyes. He's better off continuing what he's doing.

Overcooked Raccoon

kiwifarms.net

Thanks for actually listening in though, I didn't think that they would straight up namedrop Jon but this is post-Arin Super Mega and that just really sucks they sunk this low to make themselves feel morally superior
True, I guess it's just the double standards that Arin gets out on that makes me more frustrated over it. But Jon is moving on with his life and being successful so I'm proud of him for that and we can still call out Arin for dropping the N-word so it's a fair trade.

I just checked the comments until I found where someone said he gets mentioned at the very end. Skipped around and boom. I intended to listen to the whole thing but skipping through it's the same shit you've seen on twitter threads verbalized there.

I understand why they're talking about it, you got a platform, use it. I think it's just a little more moot when hahafunnyletsplayguys have hour long discussion about BLM. It's best to leave that to your own personal social media instead of tying it to the brand, unless you want to chase clout like Gamegrumps with their forced BLM post.

MooseGump

Woah
kiwifarms.net
I understand why they're talking about it, you got a platform, use it. I think it's just a little more moot when hahafunnyletsplayguys have hour long discussion about BLM. It's best to leave that to your own personal social media instead of tying it to the brand, unless you want to chase clout like Gamegrumps with their forced BLM post.
Which they did, they posted how they donated and did a whole stream to support BLM but apparently that just wasn't enough. Note that their podcasts have a 2-3 week gap between recording to upload which also means that they only saw the very start of the whole shitshow. I'm willing to bet high dollar that they REALLY want to keep talking about it since Matt has been retweeting BLM shit while doing hahafunneee tweets about the whole "masks are political" thing going on, but now they can't since they promised they would go back to being le epic funni podcasters.

Like Arin they've already erased some of their more "edgy" jokes from videos like an "Escape From Auschwitz" joke in a vlog:
1593442029997.png

So what I think now is that it'll be a matter of time till people start finding out how "edgy" they were and then suddenly they'll face the same problems Arin did now that they decided to chase clout as you said (Especially since they're still under 1 Million subs when like Arin, they could have had a nice boost from oneyplays fans before the split and erasure of Oney)

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Politics is complex enough to have phd programs dedicated to understanding it, but niggas think they're masters because they read some headlines and liked some tweets.

I'm sick of people who have no idea what they're talking about constantly talking about politics and acting smug because they think they're political geniuses.

Overcooked Raccoon

kiwifarms.net
Which they did, they posted how they donated and did a whole stream to support BLM but apparently that just wasn't enough. Note that their podcasts have a 2-3 week gap between recording to upload which also means that they only saw the very start of the whole shitshow. I'm willing to bet high dollar that they REALLY want to keep talking about it since Matt has been retweeting BLM shit while doing hahafunneee tweets about the whole "masks are political" thing going on, but now they can't since they promised they would go back to being le epic funni podcasters.

Like Arin they've already erased some of their more "edgy" jokes from videos like an "Escape From Auschwitz" joke in a vlog:
View attachment 1415723
So what I think now is that it'll be a matter of time till people start finding out how "edgy" they were and then suddenly they'll face the same problems Arin did now that they decided to chase clout as you said (Especially since they're still under 1 Million subs when like Arin, they could have had a nice boost from oneyplays fans before the split and erasure of Oney)
They're just trying to have their cake and eat it too.

Its frustrating they're trying to do that to appease the people who don't even care about it. People still crack jokes about things like Schlinder's List (Mega64 did an amazing joke recently about it), and if you convey it's just a joke, chances are people are generally gonna be fine with it.

I mean you look back at their comedy even during their early times in Cyndago and it hit a lot of the same beats they have in their vlogs and Matt's crossovers into Oneyplays.

The Gamegrumps PC bug hits hard man.