Arin Hanson / Egoraptor / Grump - "Hey I'm Grump!" of Game Grumps fame, hypocritical SJW doxer, shat himself recording a let's play

Grand_Ole_Ostritch

kiwifarms.net
They're just trying to have their cake and eat it too.

Its frustrating they're trying to do that to appease the people who don't even care about it. People still crack jokes about things like Schlinder's List (Mega64 did an amazing joke recently about it), and if you convey it's just a joke, chances are people are generally gonna be fine with it.

I mean you look back at their comedy even during their early times in Cyndago and it hit a lot of the same beats they have in their vlogs and Matt's crossovers into Oneyplays.

The Gamegrumps PC bug hits hard man.
I'm wondering when SuperMega are gonna disavow the Oneyplays crew for being too problematic.

Neurotic Loser

Lurker who needs to Lurk MOAR
kiwifarms.net
They already are, but not by much. However, I’d guess that there is a massive amount of crossover between the two audiences, so taking a “fuck Oney” stance for whatever reason could very much harm their viewership.
I didn't know that, but what I meant was when their influence is bigger as people are more likely to know Oney than supermega

Crescent Fresh

kiwifarms.net
I didn't know that, but what I meant was when their influence is bigger as people are more likely to know Oney than supermega
Ah, fair.

It’s funny, Arin tries setting himself and GG up as incredibly influential and such, when it’s Oney who has the actual influence.

Oneyplays is made up of a classic Newgrounds animator who is currently developing two great-looking games that he has direct involvement in, the co-creator of an Adult Swim pilot that went viral a few months ago, and the co-founder of a major animation studio that has worked on multiple big-name projects, the other co-founder of which runs their Twitter.

(And also Lyle, but he’s less relevant, clout-wise).

Compared to GG and SM, there’s no contest.

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
kiwifarms.net
All discussion of Ben has been removed from r/RantGrumps (and as it turns out r/GameGrumps as well) as a result of several anonymous notifications to the Reddit admin team, forcing Reddit Anti-Evil Operations (yes this is a real thing) to do a mass sweep of the topic.
As a result, Ben discussion has been squashed and RantGrumps is now forced to speak in tongues about “the editor issue”, lest they feel the wrath of RAEO again and have the subreddit shut down.

The posts removed cannot be restored, and the terms to say something about this are non-negotiable.

Chickenfoot

kiwifarms.net
All discussion of Ben has been removed from r/RantGrumps (and as it turns out r/GameGrumps as well) as a result of several anonymous notifications to the Reddit admin team, forcing Reddit Anti-Evil Operations (yes this is a real thing) to do a mass sweep of the topic.
As a result, Ben discussion has been squashed and RantGrumps is now forced to speak in tongues about “the editor issue”, lest they feel the wrath of RAEO again and have the subreddit shut down.

The posts removed cannot be restored, and the terms to say something about this are non-negotiable.
This is beyond fucked up. Arin should minecraft'd himself for Ben's bullshit.

• Autistic
Reactions: Mr. Awesome Man

Chilson

kiwifarms.net

"anti-evil operations" When you thought Reddit couldn't get any gayier

Austrian Conscript 1915

133 days in Przemysl
kiwifarms.net

hopefully this soviet style crackdown won't remove Harvey Bent from public memory. he's the hero we need but don't deserve

Chewy Suarez

Kids eat free on Mondays!
kiwifarms.net
I'm wondering when SuperMega are gonna disavow the Oneyplays crew for being too problematic.
I doubt it, especially since Matt and Oney just started following each other again a few weeks ago and are interacting (liking each other’s post and Oney even retweeting one of Matt’s) quite a bit. They don’t seem as petty as Arin is.

Maybe I’m being an asskisser here but I had no problem with the way SuperMega conveyed their opinion about what’s going on. It was on a one-time podcast, released at a relevant time and it didn’t come off as holier-then-thou other then the Jontron hot take. And I doubt they’re going to talk about it on their let’s plays and live action vlogs. Other then Matt chiming in time to time on Twitter about current events like the border crisis and BLM, they barely even talk about or interact with politics compared to Arin and GG.

Crescent Fresh

kiwifarms.net
A lot of people seem to dislike Lyle, but I never understood why.
Oh, to be clear, I don’t dislike him at all, his resume just isn‘t as ridiculous as the others.

As for the Ben stuff, how much must Arin have paid to make that happen? Getting Reddit to personally shut down allegations under the name of “anti-evil”? That’s basically textbook doublespeak.

Overcooked Raccoon

Robotnik is still the bae.
kiwifarms.net

It was prob Mrunlikeable and his autism being so deranged that he made a ton of alt accounts to flag all the content.

On the topic of Arin he is once again rallying for people to play Soviet Jump Game:
Screenshot_2020-06-30 Arin Hanson, Who Shakes The World on Twitter Dan and I are playing Sovie...png

You have people in general saying "Oh I'm busy, but I would have loved to play!", some talking about actual matches of this fucking game being done with real people, and people recommending other games.

Here are the posts I enjoyed
Screenshot_2020-06-30 Arin Hanson, Who Shakes The World on Twitter Dan and I are playing Sovie...png

Screenshot_2020-06-30 Ross Lilley on Twitter egoraptor GameGrumps when your game doesn't have ...png

Chilson

kiwifarms.net
It was prob Mrunlikeable and his autism being so deranged that he made a ton of alt accounts to flag all the content.

On the topic of Arin he is once again rallying for people to play Soviet Jump Game:
View attachment 1418482

You have people in general saying "Oh I'm busy, but I would have loved to play!", some talking about actual matches of this fucking game being done with real people, and people recommending other games.

Here are the posts I enjoyed
View attachment 1418484
View attachment 1418485

View attachment 1418486

View attachment 1418487
Why are they bothering? this game legitimately has only 3-10 hyper autists who seem to regularly play it.