Arin Hanson / Egoraptor / Grump - "Hey I'm Grump!" of Game Grumps fame, hypocritical SJW doxer, shat himself recording a let's play

HitchWunter

H.P. Lovecraft's Cat.
kiwifarms.net
The slow mental deterioration of Stamper is the saddest internet happening of the previous decade to me.
I'm both surprised but also not surprised Stamper doesn't have a thread. Because on the one hand his belligerent, bridge burning attitude that brings about a ton drama with current and former friends/colleagues such as RicePirate, Suzy Berhow, VickoRano, etc. But on the other hand you would have to be the most vigilant and stalker-ish psychopath to document all of his antics with him getting banned on Twitter biweekly or deleting his drunk posts.

It is really sad that Stamper has fallen as far as he has. I honestly thought we were going to get a double Youtuber suicide back 2019 with Stamper also being similarly manic and vocally suicidal back around the same time as Etika was. I'm glad he didn't but I'm still not convinced he won't eventually listen to the call of the void.

Herdwatcher

Birdwatcher turned lolcow enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Due to the color choices, I find myself wondering if they were also attempting to represent pansexuality (as pink, blue and yellow are used for that particular flag; just the blue and yellow are switched around).
Autistic, but this was in 2013 relating to a comedy video game band (where half the jokes were gay jokes), so I'm very doubtful. Arin, despite his posturing, always seems not hip with the kids these days and their 37 sexualities.
Yellow, blue and pink just look nice together. IIRC from that old art vid Arin did they've been staples of his work for a while. (bitch likes bright colours)
SPERGING OVER
The slow mental deterioration of Stamper is the saddest internet happening of the previous decade to me.
Not to be That Guy, but can someone fill me in? I've been a very casual, on again off again fan of the Sleepycabin crew and co., and with Stamper I just know he's not doing too hot, not any specifics. I appreciate it in advance.

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But on the other hand you would have to be the most vigilant and stalker-ish psychopath to document all of his antics with him getting banned on Twitter biweekly or deleting his drunk posts.
A few weeks back I actually tried to keep an archive of stamper's tweets. I ended up stopping because it was mostly just depressing.

Not to be That Guy, but can someone fill me in? I've been a very casual, on again off again fan of the Sleepycabin crew and co., and with Stamper I just know he's not doing too hot, not any specifics. I appreciate it in advance.
He's a drunkard who can't get his life together. It's currently so bad that He gave his cat away because He isn't capable of taking care of it. He tweets mostly about music and coming up with new food combinations (yesterday he came up with eggs bennie mcgriddle). Sometimes though he drunkenly spergs out, burns a bunch of bridges and calls people out over wronging him. A few weeks ago he went on about how people need to fuck off with asking about Garbage the Fox because He found him dead in a ditch right after the videos. Those posts are deleted very quickly. He gets kicked off off Twitter constantly.

His mom is a gem though, and her Twitter account is very wholesome.

ReeferRoach

Eat Gumbo
kiwifarms.net
Those posts are deleted very quickly. He gets kicked off off Twitter constantly.
This is what makes just simply keeping up with Stamper so tedious if not EXTRA depressing. You have to find his 30'th alt account where he either says drunken nonsense or ornery rants which results in a nuking. I may be wrong but, wasn't Stamper kicked out of his sisters place earlier this year?

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I may be wrong but, wasn't Stamper kicked out of his sisters place earlier this year?
Yes he was. The pics he posts now seem to be in a small apartment.

I might as well post the screenshots I still have.

Yes, definitely poor memory and not forgotten due to being drunk
Screenshot_2020-06-12-11-33-02-1.png
Screenshot_2020-06-14-17-57-50-1.pngScreenshot_2020-06-14-17-58-17-1.pngScreenshot_2020-06-14-22-25-11-1.png
1/2
Screenshot_2020-06-15-08-02-17-1.png
2/2
Screenshot_2020-06-15-08-02-56-1.png
Note: this was promptly deleted, she was never mentioned again, and Stamper continued posting about being single.
Screenshot_2020-06-15-09-12-45-1.png
Screenshot_2020-06-16-06-19-40-1.pngScreenshot_2020-06-16-15-02-18-1.png

Herdwatcher

Birdwatcher turned lolcow enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Thanks a ton man, had no clue it'd gotten that bad. The Garbage the Fox shit hurt. I wanna say I hope Stamper gets his life in order but I'm sure everyone's said that a million times already, it's not really going to change the reality of the situation.
I actually started listening to Sleepycast chronologically again a couple days ago, and while they're all just bullshitting and being edgy Zach and Stamper both said they thought they'd kill themselves eventually, for what that's worth (this happens in the first episode I think, of course in response to some bullshit hypothetical). The fact Zach seems to be doing okay and likely will have a show on Adult Swim is a big contrast to where Stamper seems to be.

Maybe I'm too much of a feelsfag, but I hope Stamper never ends up with a dedicated enough stalker nutjob to get a proper thread going.

Bringing it back to Arin or more so the Grumps we got a sponsored video of them playing AC: Valhalla before it's officially out.
The Grumps either have a really good agent or are these video game companies are that out of touch. Who are we kidding, it's probably both. I feel like young kids these days don't even know what GG is? It's mainly their autistic, die-hard old fans or those weird ladies who smell like beef and talk about their "husbando" (who is actually a video game lets player) in public. The type to have an anime character tattoo, that's their demo.
I know just a couple pages back a discussion on how young kids are affected by the Grumps was had, but the problem is their model is so outdated? Don't kids these days watch Twitch streams and cyberbully people for wrongthink on Twitter for fun? The whole minimal editing style of gameplay video hasn't been hot for, what, half a decade now? The Grumps have felt like a relic for a while. Not timeless, outdated, there's a big difference.

(Yes I do know they had streams for a while but they seemed to have stopped for no reason)

Overcooked Raccoon

Robotnik is still the bae.
kiwifarms.net
The Grumps either have a really good agent or are these video game companies are that out of touch.
From what I've seen they've reached out to the general field of content creators, as Jirard (The Completionist) has also made a sponsored video about Valhalla. Jirard and Arin have been offered a lot of the same deals, as they were also the two that went to Sega Japan's office to promote Team Sonic Racing.

So it's Ubi trying to push this game hard and have big names play it. I don't remember them doing the same deal for Oddyssey when that came out, and I'm sure they want to steer away from no/bad publicity from that one considering the amount of toes they stepped on with it.

Either way I can respect Jirard more for taking the deal since he's always going overboard on things, but for Arin I think it's just lazy.

Wonathan Joss

kiwifarms.net
Bringing it back to Arin or more so the Grumps we got a sponsored video of them playing AC: Valhalla before it's officially out.
Arin must be really desperate for money considering he fucking hates western triple A games. It must kill him having to pretend to like one.

EDIT: I wonder if Ubisoft would be interested in knowing they sponsored a channel with a vast history of problematic jokes? :thinking:

Last edited:

Anchors-Away

kiwifarms.net
Arin must be really desperate for money considering he fucking hates western triple A games. It must kill him having to pretend to like one
Something you must remember is that the rich stay rich by spending other peoples money. Ubisoft likely paid them handsomely to cover this, easily a few thousand. I doubt he cares as long as his balance remains in a net positive

MahFibro!

kiwifarms.net
(Yes I do know they had streams for a while but they seemed to have stopped for no reason)
Not for no reason - just that they were 'too hard to do'; or some such.

By 'too hard', I can only assume is that - because it's a live stream - they need to be particularly careful about what they say so as not to offend anyone, while a pre-recorded show can be edited to snip out all the problematic stuff (only guessing here).

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
Not for no reason - just that they were 'too hard to do'; or some such.

By 'too hard', I can only assume is that - because it's a live stream - they need to be particularly careful about what they say so as not to offend anyone, while a pre-recorded show can be edited to snip out all the problematic stuff (only guessing here).
Well, as someone that needs to shout nigger 30 times to get it out of his system whenever he says a black person, you can see why that's hard.

Overcooked Raccoon

Robotnik is still the bae.
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_2020-07-13 Trying out the NEW ASSASSIN'S CREED - Assassin's Creed Valhalla(1).png

Screenshot_2020-07-13 Trying out the NEW ASSASSIN'S CREED - Assassin's Creed Valhalla(3).png

Screenshot_2020-07-13 Trying out the NEW ASSASSIN'S CREED - Assassin's Creed Valhalla.png

Sheep are slowly flooding in the comments praising these brave two men for taking a sponsored ad, meanwhile they're constantly putting out new merchandise during the middle of the US' next great recession while nickel and diming them.

Then you have comments like this that are meant to be a playful jab at Arin but come across as a pretty real remark about Arin as a whole.
Screenshot_2020-07-13 Trying out the NEW ASSASSIN'S CREED - Assassin's Creed Valhalla(2).png

and of course the actual sane people calling Arin out on the forced comments he remarks in the video.
Screenshot_2020-07-13 Trying out the NEW ASSASSIN'S CREED - Assassin's Creed Valhalla(4).png

Screenshot_2020-07-13 Trying out the NEW ASSASSIN'S CREED - Assassin's Creed Valhalla(5).png

I think it's important to remember that GG has done sponsored deals before on the main channel. But the last couple I can remember were during the Jon era, with Shovel Knight (Which Arin backed so it made actual sense), and the one Pacific Rim ad they did with other Polaris people. I don't remember them doing anything specifically on main channel past that, but feel free to add in more if you do.

Attachments

Last edited:

Anchors-Away

kiwifarms.net
I think it's important to remember that GG has done sponsored deals before on the main channel. But the last couple I can remember were during the Jon era, with Shovel Knight (Which Arin backed so it made actual sense), and the one Pacific Rim ad they did with other Polaris people. I don't remember them doing anything specifically on main channel past that, but feel free to add in more if you do.
Dead Space 3. Easily the best sponsored LP video considering the absurd nature that inserted the bull-points that EA demanded

Lemurakk

kiwifarms.net
Soviet Jump Game got an official release trailer according to Game Trailers, and I say according to because the game is unavailable on Steam in my region which I guess is due to not being able to afford south-american servers, and not wanting us to connect to NA servers with high ping. I wonder what countries in specific are locked🤔.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
Soviet Jump Game got an official release trailer according to Game Trailers, and I say according to because the game is unavailable on Steam in my region which I guess is due to not being able to afford south-american servers, and not wanting us to connect to NA servers with high ping. I wonder what countries in specific are locked🤔.
It's indeed released. But why the fuck are there 3 DLC packs already available for this game that cost 5.69$, 17.49$, and 11.49$ CAD.

I wish I could find stats on how many people are playing so I can potentially laugh at a dead game launch.

inexplicable ethos

kiwifarms.net
It's indeed released. But why the fuck are there 3 DLC packs already available for this game that cost 5.69$, 17.49$, and 11.49$ CAD.

I wish I could find stats on how many people are playing so I can potentially laugh at a dead game launch.
According to Steamcharts, it currently has 190 players and reached a 24-hour peak of 231 today. That's still nowhere near the all-time peak of 483 during beta (or whatever they had for it), and absolutely pathetic for a free to play game being advertised by a 5 million-subscriber YouTube channel.

ss (2020-07-16 at 10.43.31).png

Disc

A Dubious Disc indeed.
kiwifarms.net
According to Steamcharts, it currently has 190 players and reached a 24-hour peak of 231 today. That's still nowhere near the all-time peak of 483 during beta (or whatever they had for it), and absolutely pathetic for a free to play game being advertised by a 5 million-subscriber YouTube channel.

For reference, that not-pokemon game, Temtems, has dropped like a stone since it's release. It also peaked in January, and it also has done nothing but fall since...

And it's still higher at it's worst than SJG at it's best.

1594965219928.png