Arin Hanson / Egoraptor / Grump - "Hey I'm Grump!" of Game Grumps fame, hypocritical SJW doxer, shat himself recording a let's play

Coach McGuirk

Alcoholic Soccer Coach
kiwifarms.net
Chris isn't shit tho lmao remember when he got fired from fire emblem

I was only really into newgrounds around like...2004/2005 and I don't remember Arin at all. When was he there?
Despite the totally unrespectable let's player he's become, back when he was on NG he was actually a staple of the site, his first upload was in 06' but his last upload was in 2017. Plenty of other creators tried making their own "Awesome" videos in the style of "Metal Gear Awesome". I imagine its where he got most of his initial audience for GG from.

StevieLasVegas

kiwifarms.net
Despite the totally unrespectable let's player he's become, back when he was on NG he was actually a staple of the site, his first upload was in 06' but his last upload was in 2017. Plenty of other creators tried making their own "Awesome" videos in the style of "Metal Gear Awesome". I imagine its where he got most of his initial audience for GG from.
Yup. I was following him prior to GG starting and had no exposure to JonTron. Now, I only follow Arin through this site and frequently go back to Jon's post GG content. Weird how one retard's downward spiral makes other retards leave him for those he's left behind

Wonathan Joss

kiwifarms.net
The Grumps put so much attention into this failure Mario Battle Royale bootleg, I can't help but wonder if they just forgot about their "Hatoful Boyfriend but at Starbucks" Visual Novel they hyped up a solid one time and never promoted again.
Dream Daddy? They never shut up about that game for like two years after it released. People stopped caring about it the month it came out so the Grumps had to keep reminding everyone that it exists

• Agree
Reactions: supremeautismo

tamago

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was literally only acknowledged one time, which was when it was announced. I think everybody forgot about it but us with weaponized autism.
I swear there was a twitter profile for it at one point but now I can't find it, so that means I'm either misremembering or they deleted it recently.

Singe

Hehehe xd
kiwifarms.net
I find it hilarious that no matter how hard the Lovelies try to cancel Jon, he'll always be more successful in everyway. Must make Arin a bit salty that the """""racist""""" gets more views than his gameplay videos featuring a scumbag who uses fans as cum-and-gos, and a manchild who literally shits himself.

Chilson

kiwifarms.net
I find it hilarious that no matter how hard the Lovelies try to cancel Jon, he'll always be more successful in everyway. Must make Arin a bit salty that the """""racist""""" gets more views than his gameplay videos featuring a scumbag who uses fans as cum-and-gos, and a manchild who literally shits himself.
I find it extra hilarious that they are still trying to cancel Jon over some stupid debate years ago he was not prepared for and as a result argued poorly (His arguments were not even wrong, but he fucked up the delivery super hard), that he has since disavowed and remained for the most part non-political since.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
I find it extra hilarious that they are still trying to cancel Jon over some stupid debate years ago he was not prepared for and as a result argued poorly (His arguments were not even wrong, but he fucked up the delivery super hard), that he has since disavowed and remained for the most part non-political since.
I mean, god forbid someone want to correct what they think of now as a mistake.

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
kiwifarms.net

Nauseated Courgi

It's an Ass-Fuck-Get-Fucked world out there
kiwifarms.net