Arin Hanson / Egoraptor / Grump - "Hey I'm Grump!" of Game Grumps fame, hypocritical SJW doxer, shat himself recording a let's play

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
kiwifarms.net
Dan and Brian have also made Cameo accounts.
Brian's is actually the cheapest at only $75, but it's also him acting as Ninja Brian so he actually just mimics whatever you want him to say. He's literally getting paid to mime.

(P.S.: Getting the same issue as Dr. Ricearoni had archive-wise; would also appreciate someone finding a way to remove that.)

Wonathan Joss

kiwifarms.net
Pardon me if this has been brought up before but Arin has started a cameo. (Archive. There's a popup that I can't seem to remove in the archive version so if someone can do it better it'd be appreciated)
He wants $80 per cameo. I'm pretty sure there are actual Celebrities that do not charge that much for a short video.
I didn't know about this website before now, but it's pretty much what you'd expect, just extra money for retired actors. I really hope this gets properly utilised by trolls. Other than that, your money is better off spent on Big Man Tyrone lmao

Just A Butt

Lift me up, like a garage door.
kiwifarms.net
DSP gets troll tips because it costs like $1.50. Giving Arin $99 to totally own him is a bit steep. Even for the most hardcore r/rantgrumps users.
Likely pointless to troll him anyway. Cameo isn’t live. He can always decide he doesn’t want to say “nigger” seventeen times while doing a funny dance if he doesn’t want to.

The Cum Consumer

Gimme daddy's cummies UwU
kiwifarms.net
I didn't know about this website before now, but it's pretty much what you'd expect, just extra money for retired actors. I really hope this gets properly utilised by trolls. Other than that, your money is better off spent on Big Man Tyrone lmao
It literally says at the bottom, "no trolling plans."

Attachments

boat_rocker

What are you exercising for? You're just gonna die
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
man the AUDACITY of arin to ask for 100$ for his shoutouts, and moreso disgusting to danny/brian jumping on it too. for reference this is troy baker's, and for those of you that don't know, troy baker is pretty much the guy that has voiced in too many triple A video games protagonists out there and you've probably heard him but didn't realize it was him. its happened to me several times:
1598931957877.png

retards lovelies are really not getting their money's worth but what else is new

jellycar

Bonjour, je suis Jelly Duvall
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
man the AUDACITY of arin to ask for 100$ for his shoutouts, and moreso disgusting to danny/brian jumping on it too. for reference this is troy baker's, and for those of you that don't know, troy baker is pretty much the guy that has voiced in too many triple A video games protagonists out there and you've probably heard him but didn't realize it was him. its happened to me several times:
View attachment 1563197

retards lovelies are really not getting their money's worth but what else is new
Troy is also a pos tho but more refined. He's of the hypocritical breed.

OmnipotentStupidity

kiwifarms.net
Due to someone on r/RantGrumps asking, u/NotBlarg shared his newest up-to-date list of employees of people who currently work at Game Grumps (minus people like Lettie, Matt and Ryan for obvious reasons).
NotBlarg said:
Here's the most up to date list as far as I know.

Game Grumps Employee's in 2020
Arin - Grump
Dan - Not so Grump
Ross - Gameoververse
Brian - NSP/Starbomb
Suzy - Arin's wife/Psychic Circle/Merch
Ben - Game Grumps Editor
Tucker - Ten Minute Power Hour Editor/Cameraman
Allie - Social Media Manager/Assistant Producer
Brent - Office Manager
Ike - Writer/Assistant
Kris Boruff (Borf)- Stream Technician/Production Coordinator
Vernon - Creative Development/Dream Daddy/Real Good Touring
Stella - Real Good Touring
Gia? - Real Good Touring
Leighton - Dream Daddy Creator
Jory - Dream Daddy
Evan - Dream Daddy
Sina - Dream Daddy
Greg - Bootleg Dan/Dream Daddy/Head of game development
Eric - Animator
Tyler - Dream Daddy
Thom - Soviet Jump Game
Kero - Soviet Jump Game
Quade - Soviet Jump Game
Barney - Soviet Jump Game
Thomas - Soviet Jump Game
Harrison - Soviet Jump Game
Alex L- Soviet Jump Game
Rami - Soviet Jump Game
Nick B- Soviet Jump Game
Darvell - Soviet Jump Game
Barney - Soviet Jump Game
Daniel - Soviet Jump Game
Sam - Soviet Jump Game
Bafe - Soviet Jump Game
Bryan - Soviet Jump Game
Amanda - Soviet Jump Game
Alex H - Soviet Jump Game
Rob - Social Media
Micheal - Editor
Eric - Merch Creative Director
Laura - Merch
Alex Y- Soviet Jump Game Music
Lindsay - Merch
David - Merch
Dexter - Merch
Terri - Merch
Juliet - Merch
Ellen - Merch
Samantha - Merch
Daniel - Merch
Sam - Merch
Jules - Merch
Darin - Merch
Steph - Merch
Laura - Merch
Amber - Gameoververse/Merch Design
Rachel - Artist/Merch
Paul - Ghost Hunter Adventure Club
Megan - Personal Assistant
Michael N - Animation
Lettie - Cleaner
Andreas - Power Hour couch warmer
Sarah(Nails and ASMR) - ???
Dean (Best MRE) - ???
??? - Dan's personal assistant
66 Total
There are currently 66 employees working for them.

EDIT: With the only exception being Ross, as he's actually stated during one of his streams that he doesn't work for the Grumps in any official capacity anymore.

EDIT 2: For context, this was the previous list u/NotBlarg made back in 2019 of people who the public knew worked for Game Grumps at the time.
Somewhat related: some dedicated fan on one of the subreddits was gracious enough to help update the list of current employees that we know of who work for, or at least use the office space provided by, Game Grumps.

Arin - Grump
Dan - Not so Grump
Ross - Gameoververse
Brian - NSP/Starbomb
Suzy - Arin's wife/Merch?
Matt - Game Grumps Editor (Left)
Ryan - Game Grumps Editor (Left)
Ben - Game Grumps Editor
Tucker - Ten Minute Power Hour Editor/Cameraman
Brent - Office Manager
Vernon - Creative Development
Allie - Social Media Manager
Hanna - Producer
Stella - Dream Daddy?
Jory - Dream Daddy?
Josh - Dream Daddy Comics
Leighton - Dream Daddy Creator
Ike - Writer
Kris - Stream Technician/Dream Daddy Comics
Megan - Personal Assistant
Lettie - Cleaner
Andreas - Unknown
Greg - Bootleg Dan/Video Game Guy?/Dream Daddy?
Tyler - Writer
Amber - Gameoververse/Merch Design
C. Spike - Dream Daddy Comics

Last edited:

OmnipotentStupidity

kiwifarms.net
Why does he employ so many fucking people for merch? What a waste of fucking money.
Because they're their friends, and even if they're not making merch, they can't just fire their friends like that.

Everyone's a friend in our little Lovely family. Even you, loyal consoomer. So please buy our merch, or else the intern gets it.