Arin Hanson / Egoraptor / Grump - "Hey I'm Grump!" of Game Grumps fame, hypocritical SJW doxer, shat himself recording a let's play

Kiwiman0423

kiwifarms.net
Dan and Brian have also made Cameo accounts.
Brian's is actually the cheapest at only $75, but it's also him acting as Ninja Brian so he actually just mimics whatever you want him to say. He's literally getting paid to mime.

(P.S.: Getting the same issue as Dr. Ricearoni had archive-wise; would also appreciate someone finding a way to remove that.)
I just checked and Brian now has some where he is actually just talking and being himself. I always liked Brian especially back in the day when he was in the random lets plays.

Rover

It's more fun traveling in pairs, or so they say!
kiwifarms.net
So many fucking workers for Soviet Jump Game. No wonder Arin was shilling the damn thing so hard, he doesn't know when the hell to let people go as evidenced by them STILL having Dream Daddy staff despite the "game" already being out for years, when he should've just kept one or two guys around rarely for a patch if something got out of hand.

Game Grumps definitely operates at a loss, because they have to pay so many people. That's why they can't just stick to youtube anymore, they have to make games and merch just to stay afloat. Arin wouldn't have this problem if he knew when to reel in and rethink things instead of hiring all his "friends".

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
kiwifarms.net
So many fucking workers for Soviet Jump Game. No wonder Arin was shilling the damn thing so hard, he doesn't know when the hell to let people go as evidenced by them STILL having Dream Daddy staff despite the "game" already being out for years, when he should've just kept one or two guys around rarely for a patch if something got out of hand.

Game Grumps definitely operates at a loss, because they have to pay so many people. That's why they can't just stick to youtube anymore, they have to make games and merch just to stay afloat. Arin wouldn't have this problem if he knew when to reel in and rethink things instead of hiring all his "friends".
And yet, for some bizarre reason, Arin still refuses to open up a Patreon account.

boat_rocker

What are you exercising for? You're just gonna die
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
meanwhile chris (oney) has learned how to model and make video games with probably a limited team I imagine and it already looks way more promising than the two games arin's HIRED people for lmao. at best dream daddy got fifteen minutes of fame while soviet jump game can't even get five minutes of attention.

Rover

It's more fun traveling in pairs, or so they say!
kiwifarms.net
Servers cost about 1 to 2K per month to run. So the game is operating at a loss. They could be hoping for a console port?
That sounds like a trainwreck and a half, with the switch most of the nintentards hate indie games because they're not Nintendo, with xbox... well... It's Xbox. PS4 could work but Sony has the PS5 on the horizon.

MahFibro!

kiwifarms.net
I don't understand it
I genuinely don't understand it

How the fuck does this pig have actual staff
It's not the fact that he has a staff that confuses me; but just how many he has on hand.

Almost 3 years on and he still has people "working" on Dream Daddy?
I think these same people are working on that 'Star Bawks' dating sim game (maybe? Is that even still a thing?)

And yet, for some bizarre reason, Arin still refuses to open up a Patreon account.
Because opening up a Patreon account means he would have to honor the tiers/promises he'd put in place for the fanbase who are paying good money to help support him/his 'friends'. And I think we all know how good Arin/Game Grumps are at keeping promises.

Last edited:

Lemurakk

kiwifarms.net
Dan and Brian have also made Cameo accounts.
Brian's is actually the cheapest at only $75, but it's also him acting as Ninja Brian so he actually just mimics whatever you want him to say. He's literally getting paid to mime.

(P.S.: Getting the same issue as Dr. Ricearoni had archive-wise; would also appreciate someone finding a way to remove that.)
You can use inspect element on the archive to remove the popup and the black filter that obscures the back of the page for yourself, but it cannot be removed from the archive itself afaik.

Carlton

Someone’s got her rude hat on today
kiwifarms.net
It’s all very interesting;
To put it in perspective.
PLVL, I own a smallish business that is both physical and online, importing/exporting goods, processing and contract/delivery.

Profit is 6 figures annually. We have three employees. Four, if you count seasonal.
66 employees? 66 salaries? 66 liabilities? Bonuses? Tax? Insurance?
Fuck that.

Kiwiman0423

kiwifarms.net
Nope, Arin won't open a patreon. He will do what Rhett & Link and those NELK boys just did. They will open a "patreon" ( I know Rhett & Link worked with Patreon) but it will be under their own website and shit. NELK makes millions of dollars off their merch and nothing from their actual youtube content. But, Arin like H3 still for some reason want to be on youtube's good side. That's what I just can't place about Arin. If he was so money hungry he wouldn't have all those employees. I guess he likes the power he feels from walking around being able to tell people what to do? If I was him and would of nickel and dimed all the lovelies when GG was at it's peak.

• Dumb
Reactions: Sir Wesley Tailpipe

BubbleButt

Told Ya
kiwifarms.net
That's what I just can't place about Arin. If he was so money hungry he wouldn't have all those employees. I guess he likes the power he feels from walking around being able to tell people what to do?
He wants to be known as "a nice guy" or whatever.

I personally think it's a manipulation tactic to get people to do what he wants with guilt trips.

• Agree
Reactions: Sir Wesley Tailpipe