Arin Hanson / Egoraptor / Grump - "Hey I'm Grump!" of Game Grumps fame, hypocritical SJW doxer, shat himself recording a let's play

KrewlKween

It's a Krewl Krewl Summer
kiwifarms.net
He wants to be known as "a nice guy" or whatever.

I personally think it's a manipulation tactic to get people to do what he wants with guilt trips.
That and they both know they have "dirty" pasts. You can guarantee there are crumbs of their past out there that they hope will never come back to haunt them. A drunk video of someone saying nigger or faggot at a party or something. The more likeable and nice they seem now they more they think they can escape it. Kind of like what Danny is doing settling for Ashley. He's a womanizing POS wannabe rock star who pumped and dumped tons of girls. Back in the day you could get away with that sort of thing. Today those same rock stars would be top scandals and "canceled" for the same behavior. The grumps doth protest too much or some shit.

Kiwiman0423

kiwifarms.net
Nope, Arin won't open a patreon. He will do what Rhett & Link and those NELK boys just did. They will open a "patreon" ( I know Rhett & Link worked with Patreon) but it will be under their own website and shit. NELK makes millions of dollars off their merch and nothing from their actual youtube content. But, Arin like H3 still for some reason want to be on youtube's good side. That's what I just can't place about Arin. If he was so money hungry he wouldn't have all those employees. I guess he likes the power he feels from walking around being able to tell people what to do? If I was him and would of nickel and dimed all the lovelies when GG was at it's peak.
I recant my statement. He is all about the money. I just found his Shuffle Master channel where his most powerful paypigs have migrated to.

StevieLasVegas

kiwifarms.net
  • Agree
Reactions: Count groudon

Arch Zealot

kiwifarms.net

Nick Obre

kiwifarms.net
i had a friend whos whole foot almost looked like that after spilling a cup of freshly brewed coffee into his shoe
If it isn't drug related, he could've been hit by something hot. Know a few people who had burns like this after being hit by a moving fire pit cover
Alright, I believe him then.
It sucks to second guess, but god knows weird and shady shit happens in his life.

Caramelized Squid

I mean... alright? I guess?
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this has been said yet so apologies if its been talked about.

Do you think Arin seeths at knowing that both Jon and Oney are doing better than him not only youtube wise but in other mediums aswell?

I mean at one point in time GG were really popular and watched by a lot of people, now Arins whoring himself out on cameo while Oney is working on game development and Jon is get millions of views per video.

Trappin in the Trap

You really let the abyss stare back unto you? Ew.
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this has been said yet so apologies if its been talked about.

Do you think Arin seeths at knowing that both Jon and Oney are doing better than him not only youtube wise but in other mediums aswell?

I mean at one point in time GG were really popular and watched by a lot of people, now Arins whoring himself out on cameo while Oney is working on game development and Jon is get millions of views per video.
It's been said before an it'll be said again. If he already hasn't, Arin will eventually become bitter at himself for taking the easier way to success, but he's too much of a baby to actually blame himself.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
It's been said before an it'll be said again. If he already hasn't, Arin will eventually become bitter at himself for taking the easier way to success, but he's too much of a baby to actually blame himself.
"It's all Jon's fault, maybe if he shouted Nigger with me privately we could have remained friends and been super successful forever, but he ruined it by bailing out early."

Agarathium1066

My sense of balance is busted.
kiwifarms.net
It feels like they're on an infinite loop of monopoly, frolf or anything but old series that are begging to be finished. I could probably at least ignore some of the more flawed aspects of the channel if the content was interesting but it's blander than it's ever been.
That's because they're in need of views so they're playing known successes or requests to try to keep some cash rolling in. It's probably going to be this until Corona stops being a hotbutton issue so they can start raking in the live tours money.

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

KrewlKween

It's a Krewl Krewl Summer
kiwifarms.net
A few of Dan’s songs popped up on my spotify account and honestly his voice sounds what a computer would generate for the most by the numbers 80’s frontman.
His voice does have that odd quality to it. It's so fucking flat and terrible. His range is non existent.

Kiwiman0423

kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck Arin is still doing shit with that fucking uncle book thing? How long since he started that bullshit?
I want to say it started pre-covid
A few of Dan’s songs popped up on my spotify account and honestly his voice sounds what a computer would generate for the most by the numbers 80’s frontman.
I always thought his singing was bad, honestly. But if he was like your buddy ,who hadn't wasted his 20's and early 30's trying to be a frontman for a comedy band, and you were driving in the car I'd be like "wow man you sing well."