Arin Hanson / Egoraptor / Grump - "Hey I'm Grump!" of Game Grumps fame, hypocritical SJW doxer, shat himself recording a let's play

Sammy

Exhibits no Islamic behavior once given McNuggets
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was on newgrounds recently, and there is a thread on general of just every oldfag from newgrounds shitting on him lmao

But going through this thread, sad to see him go from animator who made funny stuff, to this...just sad shell of himself
I'd like to read the old guard's viewpoint, do you mind sharing that link?

Wonathan Joss

kiwifarms.net
I...i tried looking for it in general

Holy shit its already buried. When I find it I'll quote reply to you again friend
Was it this one?
It's funny, sometimes I just stumble across people shtting on Arin and Game Grumps randomly, either on Twitter, Newgrounds, or even random Discord servers I've joined that have nothing to do with him. It's becoming more and more common nowadays.

I tried watching Game Grumps recently, their newer Majora's Mask episodes, and I gotta give credit where it's due, he did admit that it was a disservice to not do any of the side quests thus making the game harder for him. He did also replay it all on an emulator up to the point he was at, which sure is something I wouldn't expect of him. That said, holy shit, I forgot how fucking boring they are, man. Imma go back to ignoring them until something interesting happens now

Yamma Damma

Damma Doo
kiwifarms.net
I had a feeling GG as a company was pissing money away. Now it's a fact with data to back it up. They got Corona relief money and are still limping to the finish line? The 10th anniversary will either be a milestone or a deathday.

They've also stopped doing live shows themselves since mid-late 2019, and they don't do livestreams on anything other than Soviet Jump Game anymore. And those have done abysmally views/donations-wise in comparison to their other streams/videos.

They also don't rent an office anymore, but they did buy an even bigger space to record in, and essentially had to replace much of their utilities since nearly everything construction-wise from the old office went to complete waste. So much so that the new owners actually complained that they broke the AC, left dangerous hazardous materials behind due to the moldy cheese man bit, and overall just completely fucked over the feng shui of the place something FIERCE.
Moldy cheese man bit? Was that a 10 Minute Power Hour thing? I don't watch it but it sounds like something recklessly stupid they'd do.

Man I loved that kickass portal bathroom. It was fine work gone to waste.

msd

Dorothy enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Was it this one?
It's funny, sometimes I just stumble across people shtting on Arin and Game Grumps randomly, either on Twitter, Newgrounds, or even random Discord servers I've joined that have nothing to do with him. It's becoming more and more common nowadays.

I tried watching Game Grumps recently, their newer Majora's Mask episodes, and I gotta give credit where it's due, he did admit that it was a disservice to not do any of the side quests thus making the game harder for him. He did also replay it all on an emulator up to the point he was at, which sure is something I wouldn't expect of him. That said, holy shit, I forgot how fucking boring they are, man. Imma go back to ignoring them until something interesting happens now
Yes! That's the one

MahFibro!

kiwifarms.net
I had a feeling GG as a company was pissing money away. Now it's a fact with data to back it up. They got Corona relief money and are still limping to the finish line? The 10th anniversary will either be a milestone or a deathday.
I'm hoping for the latter. HIgh time for all of them to move on to new projects.

Moldy cheese man bit? Was that a 10 Minute Power Hour thing? I don't watch it but it sounds like something recklessly stupid they'd do.
Cheeseman was something they created in one of their 10 MPH episodes (where they carved a head out of a block of cheese). They apparently tucked it away somewhere, forgot all about it for months and when they found it again (after they moved into the new office), it was a horrifying moldy mess (that I believe they wrapped in plastic wrap and kept around as a gag for a short while before finally disposing of it). Think they had Ross kiss the damned thing as a dare in a later 10 MPH episode.

Man I loved that kickass portal bathroom. It was fine work gone to waste.
It was really cool (and probably stupidly expensive). Which made it all the more confusing why Arin would waste the money remodeling a bathroom in a building that he was only renting. (same goes for all the other renovations he had done to the place).

Pickle Dick

boy do i wish it was 2016 again
kiwifarms.net

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
kiwifarms.net
Stop, stop. Hes already dead
"Oh, you made a mistake? PAY FOR YOUR SINS, DELETE THE VIDEO, AND FLAGELLATE YOURSELF WITH APOLOGIES FOR OUR AMUSEMENT. :unholy:"
- Every Lovely who commented on the video

...You think any of them actually got to the part in the video where he said he was gonna make another video for more minor stuff, and any clarifications would be made there? Or even actually read the pinned comment? Because it certainly doesn't back down from anything he said like they're all claiming. It clarifies things, but they're acting as if clarification = lying to everyone and disproving everything.

Last edited:

/A/non Prince

kiwifarms.net
Wait they're playing Majora's Mask again? You think some of the other Let's Plays will come back (Skyward Sword, Battle for Bikini Bottom, Devil's Third, etc.)? Should we also prepare for incoming TIHYDP GG edition?