Arin Hanson / Egoraptor / Grump - "Hey I'm Grump!" of Game Grumps fame, hypocritical SJW doxer, shat himself recording a let's play

The best and greatest

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, now that's an office. It's completely unnecessary and ridiculous that you'd go through all that money and effort for a simple YouTube show where people sit on a couch and play video games, but damn that'd be a cool place to drink with friends.
Oh the whole affair is definitely an ego-driven one, can't say I don't see the appeal though, and if you have the money fuck it. Question is if its sustainable.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, now that's an office. It's completely unnecessary and ridiculous that you'd go through all that money and effort for a simple YouTube show where people sit on a couch and play video games, but damn that'd be a cool place to drink with friends.
In Arin's defense (yuck) but having a cool office is probably more of a business move than an ego move. When you're inviting guests/investors/collaborators/whatever to your office space you want it to be impressive to create a positive impression.

They could do "Game Grumps" inside a 2-bedroom apartment in some small town in the middle of the country, but having a fancy office in LA County is nice when you're entertaining high profile guests. Arin has been on official Nintendo marketing, got a YouTube TV show, a touring company, etc so he's probably gotten some mileage out of that office.

Dumpster dived waifu

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 759369

Are people just salty about Twilight Princess being replaced by Ace Attorney?
Might be related to the dumbfuck idea YouTube had recently where they "combined" your regular subscriptions with your gaming subscriptions. I did notice that I'm randomly resubscribed to them, AND NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I HIT UNSUB I STAY SUBBED.

the real heisenberg

theoretical autist
kiwifarms.net
But she did embarass the fuck out of Ross, who is a good boy who didn't do anything to deserve it.

Considering they won't even say the word "Jontron" because he had the unparalleled nerve to point out that 13% of the population commits 50% of it's crimes, it seems like some favoritism.
I see your point. My point is that Holly didn't do anything illegal. Jared is a scumbag that deserves to fall off the planet.

I'm not a fan of Ross but he seems to be doing better than ever and I have respect for him for not putting up with Holly's shit anymore. He's handsome, talented and pretty well known, I think he can get someone a lot better if he chooses. He seems to be choosing to just focus on work at the moment, and I can't blame him.

Suck the Cock

kiwifarms.net
That aside I don't buy this being genuine, as Arin always does this: he'll acknowledge something (usually in a slightly snide voice) while addressing fan criticism, say they'll do better or won't do certain things to piss off people within the fanbase, and then usually in that same episode (or immediately afterwards) they'll go right back to doing the thing that people hate.
Arin has ADHD, he can't keep up a bit for an extended period of time. Like, say, pretending to hate a game when he secretly likes it to fill his role as "grump". Inevitably he'll revert back to his default.
View attachment 759369

Are people just salty about Twilight Princess being replaced by Ace Attorney?
Oof, this feels like the start of a death knell for the grumps. I know, I know, it's only two days and only a small loss of subscribers. But they've been losing views for years, even with their increased subscribers. If they start losing subs without any major drama to cause it, they've already peaked.

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
kiwifarms.net
See, it's funny you say that: I don't quite remember if it was featured in the Office Tour video, but they also have a fully-stocked bar somewhere around there. It's also been featured in some of their later Stout Train videos, but after that...nothing. ...Wonder if it's still there.

SuperSushiFighter

Fighting for my tsundere waifu's forehead
kiwifarms.net
Somewhat off topic, but I'm almost certain that ProJared and his wife Heidi are having some sort of issues - perhaps the man's just not having a great time at the moment, leading to some behind the scenes tension? I somewhat doubt it, but wouldn't be surprised.
Holy crap dude

I'm sure someone praised you earlier in the thread but good on you

Last edited:

MahFibro!

kiwifarms.net

You know, given how often they bring up furries (and how crazy the Lovelies get at the idea of Dan being a closeted furry); I'm surprised they haven't tapped into that niche audience, yet.

AsbestosFlaygon

Do you have a loicense for that?
kiwifarms.net
Near as I'm aware, the Grumps don't own their current office - they're renting; so, they won't be getting any money from later tenants that occupy their current space.
Why the fuck would go through all that effort to redo a office that you don't even own? I hope for their sake that most of the stuff they built was designed to be removed easily.

Kheapathic

kiwifarms.net
Why the fuck would go through all that effort to redo a office that you don't even own? I hope for their sake that most of the stuff they built was designed to be removed easily.
Most of the furniture and decorations can be moved easily enough. All that shelving space can be moved, but it's a question of them wanting to back out all the screws and how much work it'll be to do so. Sad to say, that bar and bathroom aren't going anywhere. Sure they may be able to take the colored lighting and such; but there are laws governing what's considered part of the property (regardless of who paid for it), and trying to strip that Portal bathroom could be seen as vandalism or some other violation.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net

You know, given how often they bring up furries (and how crazy the Lovelies get at the idea of Dan being a closeted furry); I'm surprised they haven't tapped into that niche audience, yet.
I kinda expect they would be told to fuck off, I doubt the furry fandom is desperate to get recognition from Lord Fuck up and his court Jester.

Last edited:

Violence Jack

Hands-on paleontologist
kiwifarms.net
he literally shits his pants while playing games? someone put a diaper on this manchild

this guy must have less than zero social skills to think its completely fine to do this and reveal it to the whole world
Well, the thing is when you're talented and eccentric people tend to be more forgiving of your faults since you're potentially bringing them something of value whether it be monetary, individuality, or wisdom. In Arin's case, this is shitting on the computer games of actual talented people while roping his friends into his risky business venture.

So we see a grown man shitting himself on camera and accepting that it's good content (technically that shit made money). They see potential student loan payments, $1,500-a-month rent payments, or cash to press your parody band's songs into discs.

The real kicker is that Arin hasn't provided us with anything that will stand the test of time, but he acts as though he has. So everyone on the sinking ship has to act like he has as well. But they know. Deep in the back of their minds, they are filled with resentment for the shit smeared manchild that signs their checks. Watch any GG stream and you will see as they coddle this 30-something-year-old man cursing at products designed for children the treble in their voice, the barely restrained mockery. The dread about how they'll never be able to put this 'experience' on any sort of resume.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino