Arizona teen stabbed to death at convenience store, allegedly for playing rap music -

Marco Fucko

Raise the stakes by punching a baby.
kiwifarms.net
I'm actually gonna throw in with the possibility this is legit. I know fake racism attacks happen and everything, but the dude just got out of prison for assault and he assaulted another inmate while inside, so I wouldn't be surprised if he did join a skinhead gang inside for protection or already had those kind of beliefs.

Richardo Retardo

Trying my damnedest not to be a massive sperg
kiwifarms.net
he has an arabic name too, this nigga is every fucking ethnicity under the sun.
There're an amount of Black people in the US who took Arabic names in the 60s-90s because they were trying to turn Islam into a Black nationalist thing. His dad or grandad was probably just a follower of Elijah Mohammed's Nation of Islam.

So an obviously deranged, ex-convicted criminal with alcohol fetal syndrome face stabbed a kid for an admittedly exceptional reason and of course Kiwi Farms immediately transforms him into a white dindu who dindu nuffin and demands video evidence.

Stay classy guys.
I know right? This thread is angling for a visit from the NPC meme...

I'm actually gonna throw in with the possibility this is legit. I know fake racism attacks happen and everything, but the dude just got out of prison for assault and he assaulted another inmate while inside, so I wouldn't be surprised if he did join a skinhead gang inside for protection or already had those kind of beliefs.
That plus the suspect straight up said he didn't trust black people and was protecting the community. This one isn't all that tricky...

Adolf Honkler

kiwifarms.net
That plus the suspect straight up said he didn't trust black people and was protecting the community. This one isn't all that tricky...
That's incorrect, news articles say:
Adams told police rap music makes him feel "unsafe" because he had been attacked by people who listen to rap music in the past, the records state. He also said people who listen to rap music are a threat to him and the community.
It does not mention race at all, actually. Unless of course we are presuming that only blacks listen to rap music, which is simply untrue.

• Autistic
Reactions: Iamthatis

pwnest injun

An Honest Man is Always in Trouble
kiwifarms.net
My guess is that the guy is just using the rap thing as a defense to get 2nd degree murder.

Could be the choice of victim was premeditated, like maybe the kid's got a relation in the joint?
Seems fishy that a guy gets out of jail, publicly murders someone and goes straight back in, unless it's gang related.

That's incorrect, news articles say:

It does not mention race at all, actually. Unless of course we are presuming that only blacks listen to rap music, which is simply untrue.
Oh ok fair enough. The point being he admitted he stabbed the kid. Over rap music, because he doesn't trust rap music types. Not racist at all. Your pretend obliviousness isn't very convincing here...

But who cares about the racism angle. He killed a kid due to crazy.

pwnest injun

An Honest Man is Always in Trouble
kiwifarms.net
Oh ok fair enough. The point being he admitted he stabbed the kid. Over rap music, because he doesn't trust rap music types. Not racist at all. Your pretend obliviousness isn't very convincing here...

But who cares about the racism angle. He killed a kid due to crazy.
Or maybe the kid's uncle was a big noise in the Nation of Islam prison gang, and the whole thing was a hit? Still a racist murder, but not a random one. Not enough info, impo.

Sort of like when you hear that a black trans woman was murdered and it turns out it was because she was dealing meth and it was 100% drug related.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kid looks faggy. Either way, anybody that wears a bowtie has it coming.

That or schizophrenia. Just Plain Crazy is always a possibility.
If he is crazy, this will get swept under the rug fast, and only be brought up in instances where the need a name to throw around and hope that the people they're talking to don't know the perpetrator is crazy.

• Autistic
Reactions: Iamthatis

Yop Yop

Corrupted Citizen of the Private Villa
kiwifarms.net
Leftists: the black/Muslim/trannie did nuffin wrong!

Kiwifarms: the white man did nuffin wrong!

Are you guys oblivious to the fact you apply the same logic to whites that leftists apply to minorities? It honestly makes me laugh seeing you guys act literally how leftists act.

Sounds to me like this is another case of a race-bait story to influence black victimhood again.
Every single time a white kills a black its a hate crime. Every single time a black kills a white its covered up and deemed not newsworthy. Even if its the most heinous obviously racially motivated hate crime in the world. Just a reminder the interracial homicide rate is 80% black on white nearly but you never fucking hear about any of them. The narrative is always 100% "black people good", "white people bad" and nothing will deter modern news from aggressively pushing this agenda.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
hope the dude gets the death penalty, do they have that in arizona
Yup. They get the needle here. They fucked up the cocktail on one dude and he took hours to die. Libs reeeeeed about it and wanted to do away with the death penalty. Sad truth is, even if you get the death penalty, it's 20 years or more until the scumbag exhausts all their legal appeals and such and finally gets the needle. So, it often ends up being a life sentence with the threat of them someday being put to death.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino