Arknights Sperging - You know, the other Yostar Gacha Game.

LieLieFyre

kiwifarms.net
Got all but Flint from the current event banner. Still missing a lot of operators but got a lucky streak recently and got Saria off a banner and bought Ifrit from store.

King Koalemos

kiwifarms.net
Got all but Flint from the current event banner. Still missing a lot of operators but got a lucky streak recently and got Saria off a banner and bought Ifrit from store.
got ifrit off her banner and got all but flint from the event one.

I'll give arknights one thing, it's got more qol than FGO

The Professional

You goddamn bastitch!
kiwifarms.net
got ifrit off her banner and got all but flint from the event one.

I'll give arknights one thing, it's got more qol than FGO
Haven’t ever considered playing any other Gacha besides Dokkan Battle, and I rarely use it anymore. Is it worth wasting phone space?

LieLieFyre

kiwifarms.net
Haven’t ever considered playing any other Gacha besides Dokkan Battle, and I rarely use it anymore. Is it worth wasting phone space?
Story is good. Art is great. Gameplay is fun as hell though sometimes i wanna pull my hair out. Events are so far always good quality and the pulls are very fair. I say yes my dood.

King Koalemos

kiwifarms.net
it's a tower defense gacha that's rather f2p friendly.
Pros
  1. you get a guaranteed highest rarity unit on the starter banner. they're all pretty busted.
  2. the game's easy to learn and they have a lot of tutorial stages to teach the mechanics. these stages are mixed in between others.
  3. you get a LOT of gacha currency from just playing the game.
  4. every unit is viable. the 6* and 5* units are better but require a massive amount of resources to get to their second promotion. the 3*s require little to promote and are absolutely valueble. The 4*s are also pretty cheap to strengthen. The game's pretty balanced around making the 6* units fucking busted and worth investing into if you get them, but the rest of the rarities have their own incentives to use. Early on, you don't really want to be building a shitload of high end units because it's a massive resource drain.
  5. Every form of currency and resource you earn inside the game is valuable. This provides incentive to measure your priorities.
  6. You can practice maps before using your stamina. Pretty handy.
  7. The writing's really solid and the Quality of the game is good.
  8. You get a ton of shit for free so putting money in it isn't required. The gacha itself is more fair than other gachas though. Every new banner guarantees a 5* or better within the first 10 pulls and there's a universal pity rate counter over all banners that carries over.
  9. everything is tastefully horny.
cons
  1. You play as the only human in a world of furries, scalies, angels, demons, and robots.
    1. mileage may vary but it's not that big of a deal.

LieLieFyre

kiwifarms.net
These Ex stages will drive me insane. Gonna need to start upgrading those skills above 7 to get anywhere in future events. I don't dare try the challenge mode of those ex stages.

King Koalemos

kiwifarms.net
These Ex stages will drive me insane. Gonna need to start upgrading those skills above 7 to get anywhere in future events. I don't dare try the challenge mode of those ex stages.
I've only been playing for a month but I can't get past the 6th EX stage because either I don't have the raw DPS or my 2 block vanguards aren't tanky enough.

Still, only need 600ish tokens for the last 2 tomimi tokens.

Hugbox Kommissar

You wouldn't download an ideology
kiwifarms.net
Been having fun with this for a little while now. Only frustrating part are the gimmicky stages where there's only really one way to beat them.

LieLieFyre

kiwifarms.net
I've only been playing for a month but I can't get past the 6th EX stage because either I don't have the raw DPS or my 2 block vanguards aren't tanky enough.

Still, only need 600ish tokens for the last 2 tomimi tokens.
The ops i used and the setup i thought up. I'm stuck on 8 cause of the raw arts dmg i need to take down the big ugly. Gotta upgrade Eyjafjallas skill 3 up to at least mastery 2. Might even do a 10 roll on the new banner to see if i can get anything good. Though i really wanna start saving up for Sage.
1614955514523.png

1614955808577.png

1614955663885.png

LieLieFyre

kiwifarms.net
there's never an outright gimmick, but rather you adapt or you're able to brute force.

kyostintv is a good youtuber with guides.
A guide is a good way to get trough it the first time when you dont have a good team but the fun comes in when you start making up your own strategies.

LieLieFyre

kiwifarms.net
Got everything but the store cleared in the event now. This has been the easiest event so far. Hopefully they expand on the rougelike event cause messing around in that is fun. Also the connection between your own operators strength and the ones in the event (if they expand on it) would entice people to level up lower stars more. Also anyone here have any idea when the Rosmontis banner hits?

King Koalemos

kiwifarms.net
Got everything but the store cleared in the event now. This has been the easiest event so far. Hopefully they expand on the rougelike event cause messing around in that is fun. Also the connection between your own operators strength and the ones in the event (if they expand on it) would entice people to level up lower stars more. Also anyone here have any idea when the Rosmontis banner hits?
thats after the surtr and blemeshine banners. i'm guessing its gonna hit around the middle of the year?

Trapping Raikou

kiwifarms.net
It should hit around the next half anniversary in late July or early August at most alongside chapter 8.

LieLieFyre

kiwifarms.net
Decided to do a 10 pull to get Flint. Ended up doing 20 pulls and got 2 Eunectes and no Flint. Can't tell if my luck sucks or is too good.