Dont forget all the angels are given a gun as birthright.it's a tower defense gacha that's rather f2p friendly.
- you get a guaranteed highest rarity unit on the starter banner. they're all pretty busted.
- the game's easy to learn and they have a lot of tutorial stages to teach the mechanics. these stages are mixed in between others.
- you get a LOT of gacha currency from just playing the game.
- every unit is viable. the 6* and 5* units are better but require a massive amount of resources to get to their second promotion. the 3*s require little to promote and are absolutely valueble. The 4*s are also pretty cheap to strengthen. The game's pretty balanced around making the 6* units fucking busted and worth investing into if you get them, but the rest of the rarities have their own incentives to use. Early on, you don't really want to be building a shitload of high end units because it's a massive resource drain.
- Every form of currency and resource you earn inside the game is valuable. This provides incentive to measure your priorities.
- You can practice maps before using your stamina. Pretty handy.
- The writing's really solid and the Quality of the game is good.
- You get a ton of shit for free so putting money in it isn't required. The gacha itself is more fair than other gachas though. Every new banner guarantees a 5* or better within the first 10 pulls and there's a universal pity rate counter over all banners that carries over.
- everything is tastefully horny.
- You play as the only human in a world of furries, scalies, angels, demons, and robots.
- mileage may vary but it's not that big of a deal.